where was your last cum shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunday AM with my wife.

We did a mutual masturbation thing she with her vibe toy me edging myself. She came a bunch of times while I watched her open pussy quiver and leak. When she couldn't stand it anymore she turned off the toy, I pressed the head of my cock up to her open pussy, and shot a huge load into her.

Strangely nothing leaked out like it usually does and hardly any came out in the shower she took right after. But, 20 minutes later it came out in a gusher resulting in a change of panties. I was so proud :D
 
The last one I received was across my cock and balls as a friend came on me before licking it off.
 
All over my upper body. Had an awesome PM session that made me erupt. Hit my stomach, chest and neck. I normally cum a lot, but damn.
 
Across my chest and a little on my neck I was so worked up from some posting on here
 
Last cum shot was through my wifes hand and into her pussy - she likes holding my cock as we fuck
 
In a handfull of tissue as i wanked myself furiously in my hotel room last night... and probably again tonight... but maybe i will cum over my chest tongiht ...?
 
Into the hand of a talented masseur and then into my mouth as he fed it to me.
 
Any guys out there like to cum on your own face when you masturbate? Occasionally I do it this way, I lie on my back on bed with my head to the bottom of the bed and my ass close to the wall, then I lift my legs, feet against the wall, and raise my hpis into the air so that my cock is nicely positioned to shoot onto my face. The anticipation building to orgasm is great, as as the sight of my cum squirting at me, sometimes I open my mouth to try catch some, but my aim isn't very good, especially as I tend to close my eyes at the last second, because I have heard it burns like heck if you get it in your eye, lol.
 
Her pussy

I was on top in the pile driver position and she came first. Then later on after a few different position changes I was back on top and her legs wrapped around my back, I came deep inside her.

ES
 
I was blowing him and I swallowed his first load… then he fucked my pussy and came inside me. Then he licked it out. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top