Women who like to be taken forcefully

Personaly I love to be forced in bed. Being held down, called a dirty toy. Its exhillerating. The feeling of losing control and being undersomeone elses command, theres no way to discribe it... to beable to let loose and let yourself be commanded, Its just so.... fuffilling.

i love it too, it soo fucking hot!!!
 
Animalistic sex is my preference without a doubt. Something about this frenetic, frenzied mating that makes me want to do anything and everything to satisfy the burning within me.

I am not a sub, but I have sub similarities. My partners know it is okay to be forceful and take away control, but it works both ways (not a switch, either).

Just the thought of it while writing this.... *soft sigh*

:catroar:

curiosity got to me... what is animalistic sex????
 
Every single woman I've been with has enjoyed being dominated in some way. The degree to which they desire is different with each person, but there's always something, even if it is only subtle.
 
I dont necessarily think its gender specific... to relinquish control can be the sexiest thing in the world sometimes x
 
in real life and online I, ever the voyeur, seem to be a sounding board often. I've never talked to a dissatisfied woman who said..."well, he's pretty good in bed but I just wish he would be a little more gentle."
 
so what you need, hun, is a nice hard fat cock pushed mercilessly into your tight little bum hole - mine for instance? - enough to make you gasp and bite your tongue....
 
I have always imagined being kidnapped. Tied up and blindfolded. Or simply pushed against a wall with my hands held above my head by a strong, forceful man and taking me right there :eek:
 
I have always imagined being kidnapped. Tied up and blindfolded. Or simply pushed against a wall with my hands held above my head by a strong, forceful man and taking me right there :eek:

Surprised...the adrenaline flowing non stop...the uncertainty....ahh yes!!
 
You make your purchases and leave the store. You glance left, then right before you head back home. You feel something but cant put a finger on it. You wish you had slipped on some sweats since its cooling off qickly as you cross the street...
 
i only wear tiny shorts and a black tank top when running to the store :)

A cat jumps out from behind the fence as you pass...you make a sound, not a scream, kinda like a squeek...you look around to see if anyone heard...
 
I have always imagined being kidnapped. Tied up and blindfolded. Or simply pushed against a wall with my hands held above my head by a strong, forceful man and taking me right there :eek:

Mmmm love it. Grabbed from behind, hand over my mouth, hands held behind my back. Handcuffs slapped on. Turned around and pushed against the wall. Pinned there against the wall as his hands explore my body freely. One hand grabbing my tit and squeezing hard. The other hand finger fucking me. Wrists cuffed behind my back, unable to resist...
 
Back
Top