I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm becoming disillusioned with lit....Do you just want graphic close up pics that could be anybody?

I think I'm becoming disillusioned with lit....Do you just want graphic close up pics that could be anybody?

i find you, the thread and your pics to be very erotic... love the tease, love the look and you and your body are just so sensous! very hot! thank you for posting and the thread! you are very much appreciated!

i find you, the thread and your pics to be very erotic... love the tease, love the look and you and your body are just so sensous! very hot! thank you for posting and the thread! you are very much appreciated!

Sorry, was just having a moment. It was more guys in general, not people who post on my thread. ;)

Meh. Why? It's no fun if you just go straight to the money shot. Everyone likes to be taken on a ride...one that starts off slow and builds up to an awesome conclusion. Rush through it all and it feels incomplete and a waste of time. Personally, pics are more secondary to me because I enjoy talking to you more, so that means it's just more icing on the cake. I find conversation to be more erotic. :devil: And then slap in a few hot pics...meeeeeow. I guess I'm the opposite of most guys. :p

Meh. Why? It's no fun if you just go straight to the money shot. Everyone likes to be taken on a ride...one that starts off slow and builds up to an awesome conclusion. Rush through it all and it feels incomplete and a waste of time. Personally, pics are more secondary to me because I enjoy talking to you more, so that means it's just more icing on the cake. I find conversation to be more erotic. :devil: And then slap in a few hot pics...meeeeeow. I guess I'm the opposite of most guys. :p

Thanks gorgeous! :kiss:

Why have you changed your name? :confused:

I love the warm, fuzzy boots...

I would wear a pair to keep my feet and legs cold, but I am afraid they do not look as good on a guy

I love the warm, fuzzy boots...

I would wear a pair to keep my feet and legs cold, but I am afraid they do not look as good on a guy

Don't you mean to keep your feet and legs warm? :D

attachment.php

They're slippers, before you ask. I don't go out looking like this. lol :D

dam that is actually a sexy look :) :D
serious face :)
xxx mwah sucks i missed all these but glad i can see them now ;)
xx

My sweet darling ME, so sorry for being absent.
Missed YOU.
How is the X-factor, gosh miss gossiping with you about it.
Still read the sun but its not the same.....
Ohhh well.......

MMMMM loved catching up, and I ADORE YOUR BOOTS, :D:devil:
They gave me a very funny, wet feeling, never knew boots could do that ;)

Have a wonderful relaxing and naughty week-end my sweet sexy friend.
:kiss::rose::rose::rose:

My sweet darling ME, so sorry for being absent.
Missed YOU.
How is the X-factor, gosh miss gossiping with you about it.
Still read the sun but its not the same.....
Ohhh well.......

MMMMM loved catching up, and I ADORE YOUR BOOTS, :D:devil:
They gave me a very funny, wet feeling, never knew boots could do that ;)

Have a wonderful relaxing and naughty week-end my sweet sexy friend.
:kiss::rose::rose::rose:

Emmy!!

All the good singers are going! :(

He he hubby bought them for me last Christmas. :D

You too, emmy. :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back