Any crossdressers into other crossdressers????

Wish I could find a Dominant CD to turn me into Her feminized sissy CD cock slut
 
I would love to have another sub CD gurlfriend. Someone to swap clothes with, talk about hot guys with, and cuddle with when neither of us happen to have a guy.
 
Love dresssing and would love to find another crossdresser to play with.
 
Crosserdreser

Crossdresser looking for someone to dress for or with. East Tn
 
Last edited:
I loved sucking cock

No.

My only not MF experiences were with a CD. Sucking her cock was the most intense event in my life.

The same for me. Seven years later I still remember thinking "I'm a cocksucker" as I took her cock into my mouth. She tasted and felt so good I would do it again, this time going very slow.
 
This describes me

I long ago realized how much I enjoyed crossdressing. I am "stuck" in the closet, but also find other crossdressers a big turn on. I'd like to PM with you about it.
 
I like to wear but have never done in public. Just in the comfort of my own home. But like looking at pics of others as well and would love to chat with one privately. My brother and I used to take panties and then try on, but that was years ago. Would love to compare with someone else.
 
Yes indeed it is sexy playing together I love smooth MMmm

Yes it is so hot to be with other cds. Love dressing together holding, panties up and checking with each other . Same with slips, dresses , tops etc. It takes for ever to get dressed but it is so much fun .
Than of course enjoying each other . Perfect
 
Back
Top