Jack and Jill Parties

Jada59

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 28, 2017
Posts
23,941
I used to hear of these a lot. Haven't recently. Do they still exist? Ever been to one?
 
I'm reminded of the rhyme....

Jack & Jill, went up the hill.
They each had a dollar and a quarter.
Jill came down with two-fifty.
Still think they went up for water?

:)
 
I used to hear of these a lot. Haven't recently. Do they still exist? Ever been to one?

i was talking to a young woman one evening and from what she was saying they are regular events in her age group. they do sound fun dont they?
 
I used to hear of these a lot. Haven't recently. Do they still exist? Ever been to one?

Unfortunately, never been to one per se, but I'd imagine they would have become more popular over the years with the advent of "safer sex" practices. ;)
 
I have read about them, but haven't seen them.

Sad to say, I haven't looked as hard as I should have for such a party.
 
I’ve actually had a fantasy of dropping by my mom’s house unexpectedly and discovering that she’s hosting something of a ‘jack and jill party’.
 
Would it not be better if we all just fucked and sucked each other? Maybe get started with some "hands off" jacking and Jilling?
 
Not since university days a gazillion years ago. I can't even remember how it started or if we had a plan for it, just ended up happening and everyone would watch each other. It didn't happen all the time, but after the first one it was easier.
 
Back
Top