My wife did it again!!

You are quite something mate!
And so is she.
I'm rooting for you, and her, that he is too.

So you had fantastic sex between checking out the plan and her getting ready to go ... that says it all. No, I'll think again: that says the half of it; the other half is about when you get together afterwards ...

*Update*

Later this evening my wife is going out with Roger!!

Early last night my wife told me that earlier at work Roger asked what she was doing this weekend. We don't have any real plans so she told him that. He told her that tomorrow (Saturday night) he was getting together with some friends. He has a favorite gaming lounge that he plays pool at. He asked her if she'd like to join him. She said yes and they made their plans. When she got home she told me of her plans, her tone like she was asking permission. I asked her "So is a date or something?" In a real casual tone as if I was halfway joking. She giggled and said "No of course not. We just going to hang out with his friends". I immediately removed myself from the equation. "Well I'm busy tonight. I couldn't go". She said she knew that and didn't mind if she went without me. And that I'll get to meet him another time.

We both know that my wife and Roger are attracted to each other. That really turns me on. So son after dinner we made our way to the bedroom. Our sex was fantastic. I didn't bring up Roger the whole time. It was obvious to both of us what was on our minds. The next time she has sex it will be with him in his bed. I don't mind sharing that just posting this has me erect. She's had sex with other men before but this is the first with my knowledge and blessing. I'm both excited and nervous. I guess I'm experiencing my first cuckold angst.

That's fantastic news and you handled the whole thing so well. The cuck angst will get a lot worse as soon as she leaves for her date and will drive you insane with a mixture of anxiety and eroticism. Prepare to have an erection for most of the night until she gets home. Good luck and enjoy.

*Update*

My wife just walked out the door about ten minutes ago. For what she's calling "just hanging out with a friend and his friends". To her credit, she is keeping up her facade. Instead of getting all dolled up in a sexy outfit and a ton of make up, she's dressing casual. Jeans and a tshirt. But it hasn't escaped my notice the jeans were super tight. Which makes her ass look fantastic. The design on her tshirt us also if a common interest between them. I'm not fooled, she's out in a date. With another man that she's hot for.

She said she's stay in contact with me throughout the night. I plan on updating this thread with whatever I get. I have to admit my cock is hard, my heart is pounding!!

Hoping!

*Update*

My wife just walked out the door about ten minutes ago. For what she's calling "just hanging out with a friend and his friends". To her credit, she is keeping up her facade. Instead of getting all dolled up in a sexy outfit and a ton of make up, she's dressing casual. Jeans and a tshirt. But it hasn't escaped my notice the jeans were super tight. Which makes her ass look fantastic. The design on her tshirt us also if a common interest between them. I'm not fooled, she's out in a date. With another man that she's hot for.

She said she's stay in contact with me throughout the night. I plan on updating this thread with whatever I get. I have to admit my cock is hard, my heart is pounding!!

Hoping it goes the way you want! Maybe you'll even get some sloppy seconds in your future. Those are great! They feel super sexy, and even more so when you know WHY they feel super sexy!

Here's to her having a fantastic date and fucking the shit out of him and you getting all the details

*Update*

Just off the phone with the Missus. She's still at the lounge with Roger. She met his friends and is having a good time. She's not much of a drinker but is enjoying having a few. I'm taking that as a good sign.

Yes

Yes the anticipation is off the hook. I've been hard all night. I want to call her but more importantly I want to give her space and don't want her new friends thinking I'm some kind of jealous, possessive husband that can't let my wife out of his sight.

So, say I'm a friend of Roger's, one of the guys who have met up around the pool table: "He breezes in with this dame in denim - whoarh tight! Introductions and, wedding ring on her? A little later: oh, very friendly! very friendly indeed in front of all of us! They met a week or so ago yeah? Damn has he got sass!" :cool:

So, say I'm a friend of Roger's, one of the guys who have met up around the pool table: "He breezes in with this dame in denim - whoarh tight! Introductions and, wedding ring on her? A little later: oh, very friendly! very friendly indeed in front of all of us! They met a week or so ago yeah? Damn has he got sass!" :cool:

Yes he's definitely scoring some stud points with his friends tonight.

Yes, I picked that because of my fantasies of another man screwing her. It's happening tonight! Maybe even while I'm posting this.

In the heat of things pal, we're at cross purposes on this one: I was meaning xhxhxh's signature. This one:

No creature hotter than a woman in touch with and honest about her sexuality

:)

In the heat of things pal, we're at cross purposes on this one: I was meaning xhxhxh's signature. This one:

No creature hotter than a woman in touch with and honest about her sexuality

:)

Oh shit. Yes you're right. I guess I'm not exactly thinking straight lol !

So your wife is "just hanging out with a friend and his friends" and it's gone midnight. She's missing out on your erect cock just now, but ... I somehow doubt she's missing out on erect cock ... ;)

So your wife is "just hanging out with a friend and his friends" and it's gone midnight. She's missing out on your erect cock just now, but ... I somehow doubt she's missing out on erect cock ... ;)

Lol yes I'll agree with that. I hope she's getting a magnificent cock buried deep as I type this.

Lol yes I'll agree with that. I hope she's getting a magnificent cock buried deep as I type this.

I'm thinking about her just now, how she 'presents'. Gotta be some deeply arousing style about her that this man who's known her hardly a week, knows she's married, sets up a date with his pals so he can trophy her in front of them and has no intention of seeing her home at a reasonable hour. In a word, she is Hot!

Back