Beer club

I love ciders. Know a couple really good cider makers through my beer club too.


Last night after cutting grass, instead of going for the summery IPA, I decided to grab a Worldwide Stout I has stashed in the back of the fridge. That led to another and then another. I'm feeling it this morning too . . .

I need to make a list of the beers I want to try that get mentioned in here. I always find myself standing in the aisle thinking, shit, what was the name of that one?
 
I had a vintage-label Cock and Bull ginger beer. Does that count?
 
The other night.....

to5aHfg.jpg
 
I haven't tried a lot of 3 Floyds — it's all I can do to keep track of everything closer to home — but I had a Gumballhead yesterday. Wheat beers are usually what I gravitate to in the summer, and this was a real good version.
 
I haven't tried a lot of 3 Floyds — it's all I can do to keep track of everything closer to home — but I had a Gumballhead yesterday. Wheat beers are usually what I gravitate to in the summer, and this was a real good version.

Pretty typical of overall beer industry right now. Craft beer drinkers are drinking hyper local. And your average person sticks to Bud and the like. I hear from others in industry that mid-levels like 3 Floyds are having to really work hard.
 
I'm pretty sure the woman parked behind me in traffic yesterday was drinking a beer. I debated for a moment asking if her she had another one.

it was probably crap beer.
 
GABF is this week/weekend. I am not there but have the day off because. Cheers.
 
I was too young to think about drinking beer. But, I passed the brewery on my way home from school. (Before I was shown the path through the woods.) One of the breweries produced pilsner. Another brewery that was not far away, had a German stein on the sign. The breweries closed not long after the new textile factories were built.
 
I should go pick up my beer club selections of the month, soon.

818b9440-2dde-44f0-8002-9d5424e1656a.jpeg

Barbarian Brewing Saison Avec Brett Deux 2018

279a4870-4d80-483f-9810-972274d16140.jpeg

Avery barrel-aged raspberry truffale - a 14%-er for the aging rack
 
Back
Top