"You Could be My Wife, Just for the Convention."

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
"You mean your pretend wife?"

"Well, you are already my work wife, and since my real wife is out of town on her own business..."

"But we'd have to share a bed..."

hilarity ensues.

Most hotel rooms will give you two queen beds if you ask. So the "share a bed" argument can be countered. But what about the dinners and receptions where the spouse is expected to attend? You have to keep up the act there, holding hands, exchanging pet names, trading pecks on the cheek.... which of course could lead to hilarity ensuing.

ETA: instead of a co-worker, maybe he makes the request of his grown daughter?

So many angles to cause this:

1) VP assigned to represent company has wife back out, and takes attractive employee, only to find out she's a nympho. This is something he doesn't know until after he's introduced her as his wife. The only way to keep her from sleeping with everyone else, is to fuck her like there is no tomorrow anytime she's not "onstage" as his wife.

2) Engineer has to go to a convention. Wife and sis-in-law were coming too, to go to other convention in town, but wife took ill at the last minute and stayed home. Sis in law just broke up with her bf of many years, and Engineer had been waiting to be away from kids for sex. The arrive to find that reservations are not there, and just manage to get a closet sized room with a queen bed. (both conventions are going crazy!) Nothing to do but share a bed, and both have had a thing for each other since Engineer & wife were dating...

(Ok, there are surely more, but I have to get back to work)

Two single people (criminals) attempting to pass as a married couple while waiting to meet a fence at the end of a convention.

Undercover police attempting to do a stake-out next door to a mob boss, despite his rather interesting security measures. (seductive spy-caliber woman hitting the couple up for a 3some and making it extremely difficult to refuse)

Dan and Lydia were just pronounced ManAndWife and marched out to their getaway limousine. En route to the reception hall, Lydia suffers an epileptic seizure. Dan speed-dials his Best Buddy / Best Man Lyle, who is driving with Lydia's Bridesmaid / identical twin sister Lynda. The reception is lavish, very very expensive, loaded with A-listers, and can NOT be missed.

Calculating Lyle quickly saves the day by promoting Lynda as Dan's "substitute wife" for the reception. Dresses are swapped; Lyle rushes Lydia to hospital. Dan rushes Lynda to reception. A splendid time is had by all.

Alas, Lydia hasn't recovered in time to catch the honeymoon flight, so Lynda must substitute for a few weeks more. Or longer. Hilarity ensues.

Last edited:
What if bride & groom are due to get married in a *big* way, (bride's parents are LOADED!) but groom is arrested (or in some other way unavailable) and twin brother (who is already married) steps in to take his brother's place to make sure he is married. (Bride might or might not know about this) Wedding happens, but the groom still isn't available, and new bride insists on being carried across the threshold and bedded.

I love how a simple idea can spin so many variations...

I forget the number -- it's Rule 35 or something, right? "Anything can be sexualized." Help me here. [/me old brain shot to shit]

Anyway, any situation can stumble down infinite paths. Boy meets girl. Then: Boy kisses girl. Girl turns into giant python and devours him. Girl regains human form, looks for next boy. Alas, she devours incubus who seduces her from inside. Hilarity ensues. She can be a substitute bride, too -- we'll waste no story materials.

Most hotel rooms will give you two queen beds if you ask. So the "share a bed" argument can be countered. But what about the dinners and receptions where the spouse is expected to attend? You have to keep up the act there, holding hands, exchanging pet names, trading pecks on the cheek.... which of course could lead to hilarity ensuing.

I like the daughter angle. It's the big annual conference and every is bringing their spouse. His wife gets sick or has some other conflict. His daughter volunteers to go in her place. The room was booked way in advance and the hotel is now full so they are stuck with a single king bed. Maybe he booked a suite with the romance package so that he could spend some quality time with his wife. He forgets to cancel the romance package and when they arrive there is a cold bottle of champagne, chocolate covered strawberries and a basket filled with scented candles, ky, a sex toy...

Do we depend on one of the tried-and-true methods of getting daughter into Daddy's bed?

But if she is passing as the wife, why would they ask for two beds? That might look/sound suspicious?

But if she is passing as the wife, why would they ask for two beds? That might look/sound suspicious?

One for sleeping. One for fucking!

When I travel, alone, I always ask for two beds. One to spread my crap out on, one to sleep in. However, I can see how it could be made a plot point in a story.

Couples may sleep in separate beds. Especially snorers and squirmers. Trust me.

Couples may sleep in separate beds. Especially snorers and squirmers. Trust me.

separate beds don't really help snoring so much. That requires separate rooms. What happens at the convention when the hotel is sold out, but two couples want an extra room to split off the snorers? Do they agree to switch? Of course, because it's the Lit Hotel. And they are the opposite genders of course, unless you want to write a tale of two couples separately exploring their bi sides...

So many angles to cause this:

1) VP assigned to represent company has wife back out, and takes attractive employee, only to find out she's a nympho. This is something he doesn't know until after he's introduced her as his wife. The only way to keep her from sleeping with everyone else, is to fuck her like there is no tomorrow anytime she's not "onstage" as his wife.

I like this one a lot as an introduction to a longer story. Female employee has her sights on the executive. Gets this opportunity to fill in for wife. She dresses super sexy at convo. Gets not only his interest up but a number of other guys. Because she is playing his wife, he can't have her too slutty. She plays the card that if he wants her to chill, he better give her what she wants. Hilarity ensues. After convention he tries to break it off. Male weakness inspired hilarity ensues. He tries again. Bunny boiling hilarity ensues.

I like this one a lot as an introduction to a longer story. Female employee has her sights on the executive. Gets this opportunity to fill in for wife. She dresses super sexy at convo. Gets not only his interest up but a number of other guys. Because she is playing his wife, he can't have her too slutty. She plays the card that if he wants her to chill, he better give her what she wants. Hilarity ensues. After convention he tries to break it off. Male weakness inspired hilarity ensues. He tries again. Bunny boiling hilarity ensues.

What if, just before this happens, he's already made her his #1, right-hand employee at work? Once she's had him at the convention (and of course they were a hit there!) How difficult would it be to get him to fuck her on his desk (or hers!) at work? She could even tell him that stress makes her needs more intense, so as a deadline looms, she just *has* to have a break now-and-then. "Think of it as a toll road to success!" ;-)

Idea fragments - corporate temp.wife:

* Biz guy goes to meetings, convos, etc with a different temp.wife for each.
* Gal hires out as substitute wife for execs who need one. She starts an agency.
* Similar to the above but gender-flipped, with substitute husband(s).
* Guy doesn't know till in bed that his substitute wife is a dickgirl. Then what?

Back