My Favorite Quotes

421137_270979203005387_1941235025_n.jpg

If they talk badly about the people they're
"friends" with, you already know they'll do
the same to you.

I learned there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead, others come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready, you see. Now my troubles are going to have trouble with me. --

Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. It is far better to take things as they come along with patience and equanimity

Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.

The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them

The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom

When you're down, some people come to laugh at you. But you always know the real ones come to make you laugh.

Sometimes you have to forget about all the things that are upsetting you, and focus on things that makes you happy.

The best quote isn't having the most beautiful or the longest words, but the one that matches our feelings when we read it.

I may not show my feelings to everyone but it doesn't mean that I'm not affected by the things that surround me.

Back