Kavanaugh -Kava NOPE?

Nope. Basing it on observable fact. Just a few examples--some petty, but they just highlight his pettiness and perhaps his sharing congenital lying with Donald Trump:

He's been purposely misleading about drinking illegally in Maryland. When you do the math that's available, he was never legal to drink in Maryland until he was 21 and yet he was an admitted lush there well before that.

He repeatedly, under oath, declared that he'd never been an aggressive drunk. His Yale drinking buddies and a police report disagree with him.

He lied, as borne out from his e-mail history compared to his testimony, from the hearing for his current job on what he was/was not into during the Bush administration and what he knew about stealing Democratic Senate Judiciary Committee documents.

He lied about having no connection to Yale before earning his way into school there. He was a legacy student through his grandfather who went to Yale.

He lied about when he knew of the Deborah Ramirez Yale assault charge. He was emailing friends for help on that well before he claimed to know of the charge.

He lied about not watching the Ford testimony. The Washington Post dug up proof that he did.

Most recently, he was shown to have lied by misdirection in testimony about being the "Bart O'Kavanaugh" in Mark Judge's tell-all book. He was directly asked if he was Bart and said the senator would have to ask Mark who he meant. A letter subsequently surfaced where Brett signed off as Bart and his "crowd" has said Kavanaugh used that name.

You'll note that none of that relies on an issue of high school attempted rape while drunk on his tail (and, which, oh yeah, although he referred to the Devil's Triangle--something like him and his best buddy and tell-all book author, Mark Judge, getting a girl alone in a bedroom--in his own boastful writing he testified, with a shrug and a leer, as maybe some sort of drinking game)

He's a lying sleazeball and you seem to be a sleazeball too.

Last edited:
Nope. Basing it on observable fact. Just a few examples--some petty, but they just highlight his pettiness and perhaps his sharing congenital lying with Donald Trump:

He's been purposely misleading about drinking illegally in Maryland. When you do the math that's available, he was never legal to drink in Maryland until he was 21 and yet he was an admitted lush there well before that.

He repeatedly, under oath, declared that he'd never been an aggressive drunk. His Yale drinking buddies and a police report disagree with him.

He lied, as borne out from his e-mail history compared to his testimony, from the hearing for his current job on what he was/was not into during the Bush administration and what he knew about stealing Democratic Senate Judiciary Committee documents.

He lied about having no connection to Yale before earning his way into school there. He was a legacy student through his grandfather who went to Yale.

He lied about when he knew of the Deborah Ramirez Yale assault charge. He was emailing friends for help on that well before he claimed to know of the charge.

He lied about not watching the Ford testimony. The Washington Post dug up proof that he did.

Most recently, he was shown to have lied by misdirection in testimony about being the "Bart O'Kavanaugh" in Mark Judge's tell-all book. He was directly asked if he was Bart and said the senator would have to ask Mark who he meant. A letter subsequently surfaced where Brett signed off as Bart and his "crowd" has said Kavanaugh used that name.

You'll note that none of that relies on an issue of high school attempted rape while drunk on his tail (and, which, oh yeah, although he referred to the Devil's Triangle--something like him and his best buddy and tell-all book author, Mark Judge, getting a girl alone in a bedroom--in his own boastful writing he testified, with a shrug and a leer, as maybe some sort of drinking game)

He's a lying sleazeball and you seem to be a sleazeball too.

You are prejudiced.

I've been called worse. I guess we'll see what Senate decides.

You should brush up on what some of the words you toss around, mean.

You asked. I gave you a full explanation of lies actually documented, and you attacked me for answering your question. You're just a sleazy troll here. It's not my fault you're chosen the side of the sleazeballs to support. Don't bother to continue this. I'm not interested in what you think.

You asked. I gave you a full explanation of lies actually documented, and you attacked me for answering your question. You're just a sleazy troll here. It's not my fault you're chosen the side of the sleazeballs to support. Don't bother to continue this. I'm not interested in what you think.

When did I attack you? You and your friend are the only ones calling names and insults. Read back through the thread.

You listed some random data, none of which is substantiated and your friend claimed the simple fact of an accusation bars someone from becoming a SCOTUS justice but couldn't seem to remember where they read that.

It's a shame the Democratic leadership requested it be confidential. Although both sides being corrupt, they will each leak the bits and pieces that support their viewpoint anyway.
Spoilers: Ford is full of bullshit and is a false accuser.

Spoiler Alert: Kavanope is a spoiled personality and not good Judge material. He is highly partisan and not someone I'd want on the bench, unless it was a park bench.

So long as there's a gas chamber behind the door, let's!

Orgasms are good for morale. I prescribe two orgasms in the next 24 hours. When next we speak I shall assume you've completed this task. That should put you in a less hostile frame of mind.

Kavanaugh vote could be delayed by Montana’s Republican Senator

The possible vote by the U.S. Senate to confirm Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court could be delayed by Montana’s Republican Senator.

Maritsa Georgiou, an NBC journalist based in Montana, has reported that Steve Daines will not be available to vote for Kavanaugh this weekend because he is attending his daughter’s wedding

Mitch is pissed!:)

‘Moral obligation’: Three of Kavanaugh college buddies come forward to bust him on lies about drunkenness

Three of Brett Kavanaugh’s college drinking buddies penned an op-ed to implore the Senate to not confirm the nominee — and acknowledged that they did so at the risk of their own livelihoods.

“We each asserted that Brett lied to the Senate by stating, under oath, that he never drank to the point of forgetting what he was doing,” Charles Ludington, Lynne Brookes and Elizabeth Swisher wrote in an editorial for the Washington Post.

Sen Collins (R) will vote FOR Kavanaugh.

Sen Manchin(D, but really an R) will vote FOR Brett.

Sen Mircowski (R) will vote NO!

Mitch is finding it difficult to pack the court but should win, if no other Rethuglican finds a conscious.:(

Anti-Susan Collins PAC hits $3 million in contributions to fund her 2020 opponent due to Kavanaugh vote

Citizens outraged over the fact that Sen. Susan Collins (R-ME) has said she will vote to confirm controversial jurist Brett Kavanaugh to the United States Supreme Court are raising money at a breathtaking pace.

The organization CrowdPAC is fundraising online to support whomever Democrats nominate to challenge the Maine senator in 2020.

Over 100,000 people have joined the effort, with over $3 million raised.

The funds will go to the eventual nominee.

Former Ambassador Susan Rice is considering running for the seat.

:D

Back