Surprise! ~ Closed

katalynn

Playing with demons
Joined
Apr 12, 2003
Posts
11,825
It may have only been a few short moments, but Kaely savored the scent of the outside breeze. That same night breeze chilled her skin, yet she savored that as well since it has been so long since she's been outside. Despite being blindfolded, she can just imagine the trees that she can smell and hear. Although, she knew where they were taking her and assumed this is the last time she'll enjoy these simple things.

Tommy is taking her to his brother as a gift and that is all she knew. For that reason alone, Tommy is the one that personally trained her and made certain to keep her virginity safe. His other goons wouldn't have been able to resist considering how slutty Kaely can get. For the past three days, she's been completely isolated and drug free waiting for this day to come.

None has touched her until tonight and that is only to bath and dress her up pretty. In the process they made sure to get her worked up and needy for her new Master. Tommy made her wear blue lingerie that hid very little, yet still enough to give his brother something to play with. Within the hour they were on their way to set up the surprise.

There were a million things running wild in her thoughts as she laid down in the bed. While Tommy bound her arms with blue cuffs above her head, the thoughts became more intense. "What if he doesn't like me? Maybe I won't be pleasing enough... experienced enough for him? Will he reject me?" There were many other thoughts too, the fear of losing her virginity and the not knowing if it will hurt or not. Kaely knew nothing about his brother, not knowing if he will be rougher and cold hearted like Tommy.

This isn't at all how she wanted to lose her virginity, yet this is where life apparently wanted her to be. Kaely whimpered when the spreader bar parted her legs and her excitement is proven by the wetness on her panties. Tommy proceeded to make her look beautiful on the dark sheets, using her long hair to frame her body perfectly. Once he finished, he took a few pictures for his personal collection.

"Beautiful.. Such perfection. To bad I can't keep you for myself... A promise is a promise though. You better behave yourself little slut. If you screw this up, your nightmares won't come close to what I'll do to you."

He pinched her nipples painfully and forced her to cry out, though she knew better than to jerk around. It would ruin his perfect artistic touch to how he is presenting her. He said 'Good girl." before turning to put a few items on the nightstand. A set of very sharp silver claws and matching daggers all with blue and red stones for decoration. A note is set on the tray next to the items.

Dear Brother..

I hope you had a wonderful trip. I have gotten you a belated birthday and welcome home present. She is bought and paid for and is all yours to do what you wish. Also, she is a virgin and very eager to please. The items on the tray are some things that will make her melt in the palm of your hands. I do hope you enjoy this gift..

Tommy ~


With that, Tommy left Kaely alone in the dark room. It would be at least two hours before Kaely flinched at the sound of someone walking in.By this time, she is very needy and desperate for any kind of attention. The fear she has seemed to increase that need to be touched.
 
Time seemed endless when waiting in darkness and bound to one spot. After being in this situation many times before, one should be used to the anticipation of the unknown. However, this situation is completely different... She is waiting for a new Master, an unknown person that she's never met. Or at least she doesn't believe she's met him before, after all she never knew Tommy until her kidnapping. So how would she know his brother?

Many things were happening while Kaely waited for her new Master. One, is the aching need pouring off her body, that desperation to be touched and used... Anything at all to get that pleasurable release that she craved. At the same time is the fear that came with it, this new Master is meant to be the one to claim her virginity. The fear that it will hurt and honestly, this isn't her idea of how it was suppose to be for her first time.

The other thing that kept floating to the front of her thoughts is that this is the perfect time to escape. Having no idea how long she's already been here, or how much longer she has to wait... There had to be an opening for escape. However, her fingers grazed over the cuffs and found the master locks on them. Something she did expect, yet had hopes that he would trust her enough by now. Yet, she remembered that he had put a tracer in her, so even if she did manage to escape... He would find her.... again...

There's nothing else to do but wait for her new Master and to hope that he'll be more gentle than Tommy is. The only hope she had left at this point. Eventually she heard distant sounds of water running and someone moving around in what she assumed is the bathroom. With the blindfold on, she had no way of knowing who it was or exactly where they are in the room. This cause her heart to race harder with increased anticipation.

The reaction is far from what Kaely expected though.... The shrilling scream filled the room and instantly Kaely tried to curl up. The fear that she already disappointed her new Master increased her pounding heart, making it very painful to breathe. Tommy will find out and he will punish her... He warned her to not be a disappointment or screw this up.

That's when a males voice filled her ears with a question that she couldn't answer. Who am I? I am a nobody... I have no name, no home... Who am I? I... That's when it hit her, the things that Tommy told her that she is, however, he made no mention of a Mistress... How should she word things without making it sound worse than it is.

"I-... Please... I apologize.... Sir... I-... I am to be a gift for Master Toms brother. That is all I know... I was brought and left here to wait for him. I swear that is all I know. Please, forgive me for upsetting you... I am just a gift.. nothing more."

She spoke with a ton of fear, praying that Tommy doesn't find out that she's already failed before it began. To make it worse, she's trying her hardest to curl up, which ruined the perfect position he had left her in. All of this will no doubt end with a severe punishment.

"I'm nothing more than a gift... I'm to wait for Master Tom's brother.. If you are not him... Please... leave me.."
 
An escort? He thinks I'm some sort of escort? That's it! I can play with that... I can be... That thought faded quicker than it came when I felt the tender area of the tracker in my wrist. The heart tattoo is still fairly fresh, only a couple weeks old and feeling you touch that spot....

"Please... Please... At least allow me to stay for the night.. I can pleasure you both if that is something you desire.. Please, don't send me back tonight.. I promise I won't disappoint you Master.... I need to remain here... I am under strict orders. I can not disappoint Master Tom. He will...."

All I can think about is the punishment that Tommy will make me endure for my failure. I need to make you use me somehow, it's the instruction that were given to me. I needed to be seductive and alluring... a temptress... Though, when you pull the blindfold from my eyes and I see that both of you are clearly upset with me being here.

I finally take in a few deep breathes, doing what I can to calm my nerves because I know that I am better than this. I need to calm down and be somewhat rational... Otherwise you will call the cops and everything will blown out of control.

"Master Tom gave me to you as a gift... I am to follow your instructions as you are my Master. Which means if you don't wish to use my.... services... Then send me away to another room and I will leave you alone. But..."

There's plenty of fear flooding into my eyes as I look to you and the woman standing by the door. I know the aggravated look she had all too well and it is clear that me being here is a huge mistake. I start to wonder why Tommy would do this to me... Is it a trick? A game to see if I will take advantage and run? I glance to my wrist where the heart is, then to the cuffs that keep me here.... There is no advantage and I can't explain anything with that other woman here.

With great disappointment that I have failed to please you, I close my eyes to hold back the tears, fighting the raging fear of punishment. If you believe that I am an escort... Then I have to just go with it and have you speak with Tommy. Once you see how Tommy treats me, that will explain everything and

"I am not permitted to explain the situation better Sir... Nor am I permitted to leave here without Master Tom's permission. You will have to contact Master Tom to come and get me if I am not pleasing enough for you. I understand if you don't wish to keep me Master...."

To make all of this worse is the fact that I do know you. I have seen you from my childhood years with my father, you two are best of friends. Though, it's obvious you don't recognize me since it has been quite a few years. I wish I could tell you more and the look in my eyes are begging to say more, to tell you the truth of where and who I am....

If Tommy found out though.... If he takes me back.... I may never see the light of day again. I can only hope that you will change your mind and keep me away from him. Until then, I don't wish to upset you anymore than you already are as I release my grip on the rope, allowing you to do as you desire.
 
It was then that the light or any hope Kaely had to be pleasing to her new Master died. They both were talking off in the corner, though it was so quiet in the room that she heard every word. Then they turned and started asking questions... Again with the who are you. A question that was used in her training, planting the seed that she is no one to the world.

"Being a hooker would be an easier answer than the truth..."

Kaely whispered after several moments of silence the light in her eyes is fading rather quickly. The fear vanishing as well knowing that she'll be returning to Tom soon enough. Since Will didn't seem to be interested in her, Tom will certainly claim her and then sell her off to someone else. Sadly, it is her fathers wishes that Will be her Master...

"My name is whatever my Master chooses to give me."

Kaely's answers sound as though it's been rehearsed a thousand times over. The lack of emotion behind it indicates that those kinds of questions are triggers for her. As if it is something she truly believes or is brainwashed to believe and is afraid of speaking any other answer.

"I am nothing more than a gift to you Master. I-... I am..."

She wanted to say her name, in fact she wanted to scream it out at the top of her lungs just to hear it again. Then she remembered the punishment that Tommy gave when she did speak her name. He made sure that she wouldn't speak it again to anyone. Kaely looked towards the woman touching her leg and knew better than to speak anymore in front of her.

After seeing her reactions so far, there is no doubt that she will cause some serious problems. If she dug too deep, Tommy will take of her in the same manner he's taken care of Kaely. A single tear escaped as she looked the woman over, she is everything that Tommy likes in his slaves. If Kaely isn't careful, then Holly will be in this same situation....

"I have already spoken too much in front of her, if I say anymore it will cause problems for many people. Especially you. Please, don't ask me anymore questions.. Please, just call Master Tom and he will come to get me. He will also answer your questions. I am nothing more than a gift... I'm not permitted to answer those questions."
 
Kaely is stunned when he took to being her Master, although it made sense in that moment as well. She's afraid to talk with this other woman here and with each passing second, Kaely wanted these restraints off. It started to feel as though these two were punishing her all the sudden. Punishment for not answering the questions properly.

"I-... ... Please Master.. I will answer your questions if she leaves... The less she knows.. the better... safer for her to not know... Please Master.."

This clearly upset Holly and for a few seconds she refused to leave and kept asking me what's going on. I regret instantly on how I worded things and yet, I wasn't thinking clearly myself, it wasn't easy to think with both of you asking me things. Eventually she does step out of the room in a huff, going back to the bathroom and soon the shower is being heard.

It takes me a few seconds to get calm enough to look back at you and finally answer.

"You know me through your best friend Alex... He's my father, I'm... I am.. I-..."

I'm terrified to speak my name and shrink down a little, clearly afraid that I'll get punished for telling you. All the sudden getting a gut twisting feeling that this a trick.. a test for me and that you'll tell Tommy that I failed...

"Kaely Richardson...."

I whisper and turned my head as if expecting a slap to happen at any second. Then I remember quickly that you had other questions that needed answering and I'm reluctant to keep speaking.

"I am a gift to you... You can keep me for as long as you desire to keep me. Return me to Tommy if you don't wish to keep me... As my Master... You can do anything you desire to me. I will obey your every command."

The last question was stuck at the tip of my tongue and I didn't want to answer it at all. I look towards the bathroom where Holly is and still hear the shower running, though I'm sure she's at the door trying to listen all the same. I manage to whisper

"Yes Master... I am a slave... Trained just for you.. I'm a virgin though... So I... I haven't had much sex... just a lot of training... Master... That's all I know I swear... Please.."

I started to panic as I knew full well that I failed and I spoke far too much, knowing that I'm going to get sent back to Tommy. I wanted to beg you to not make return to him, on the verge of begging you to keep me. Yet, that is your choice and if you chose to return me, I have no say in the matter.

"Please, give me another chance... I promise I won't fail you again Master.. Don't punish me... I didn't mean to fail you... I did as I was instructed.. I stayed here and waited for you...."
 
"T-... Two years? He's... d-dead?... I-...didn't know...."

There's no hiding the shock that his story created. Kaely knew nothing of this, never knew the story that was given for her disappearance.... None of it... Last time she saw her father was when he made certain that Tommy did in fact have her. He did try to take her back from Tommy, but naturally Tommy didn't like that idea. Now that she thinks about it, she had to wonder if Tommy had a hand in her fathers death.... This is where the tears couldn't be held back any longer and all her fears vanished, going numb as her heart swelled in her throat and practically forgetting that she's bound.

Everything else that was said after telling her the first part of the story fell on deaf ears... Kaely is still in shock at the news that it's been two years.... Then he moved and his last question brings back a hint of reality. In a cold, numb tone Kaely finally answered him

"She shouldn't know the details about me because it will put her in danger... She will go digging where she shouldn't... And... she... will disappear... like I did..."

Kaely tried to think of something... anything to make him believe her, unfortunately she's still stuck on the story that he gave her. It would make sense that they would tell a story like that, Kaely needed to disappear after all. But two years? Two years of being with Tommy and his various ways of torture and training... It's been.... Hell....

"When you first met me I was just a child.... You said that I looked just like my mother.. You gave me a toy bunny with really floppy ears.. pink, blue and purple just like cotton candy.... It smelled like bubble gum, so I named it gumdrop.. Think it was a pool party or something when you saw me last.. You liked the blue streaks I had in my hair..."

Her tone is slightly distant as some of the vague memories that Tommy stole from her. At this point she's not looking at him at all and is staring blankly off into space, completely lost as to what to do. Tommy always said she has nothing... that she is nothing in this world... nothing but a toy and entertainment.

"You don't have to believe me.... I am Kaely though... Hair can be dyed. These breasts are false... I once told you about a birthmark.. Check it if you don't believe me.."

Fresh tears trail down her cheeks as she relives the night of her disappearance, still distant and fighting with every fiber of her being to not start sobbing. Seeing his reaction to all this is enough to tell me this isn't a test. Either that, he is a very good actor and is waiting for the perfect moment to punish her. Truthfully, Kaely didn't know why she is speaking of herself in this way...Tommy made it very clear that these memories are useless... That she isn't that person any longer.

"I-... I went to my best friends birthday party. I only had one drink that was it... I don't remember anything after that... When I woke up.. I-... I was in a cage, naked and chained to the floor of it... I- I was told that my father sold me.. but I don't know the truth. He tried to get me back but Master Tom grew angry with him... That was the last time I saw my father.... The last time I saw the outside world or anyone..."

Closing her eyes and turning her head to the side to avoid his stare and taking a shaky breath as Kaely starts closing up more. She quite literally has nothing left to go home to even if she did manage to escape. No one to turn to....

"I was told that it was my fathers wish for me to be given to you.... Master Tommy didn't want to though.. he wanted to keep me for himself. I'm not sure what changed his mind... He said that you are my Master from now on.. That is all I know.."
 
It's growing increasingly painful the more they claimed she's lying to them. Then to hear the woman say that and add in the bitch to it stung far more than Kaely could ever possibly expect. To make it all worse is the fact that she is still bound. For as upset as they both are, not one of them has made the attempt to free her from the cuffs. Let alone cover her up to give her some kind of dignity. Which in turn is making this more humiliating that it already is, adding in the fact that it is starting to feel like a punishment all on its own.

It's not like she's in a position to lie, hell she's bound and naked in a strange mans bed... why the hell would she lie about anything? Then he spoke of the bunny as if he had completely forgotten what that bunny actually meant to her. The name ended up being their secret code word, if she was ever in trouble all she had to do was mention the bunny and its name... He was suppose to know from that point that it is her... But... he didn't remember....

"What difference will it make of where that scar came from... You won't believe me. You also don't remember our secret...."

Her words were filled with sadness and clearly this situation is hurting her more ways than one. As nothing she says will make either of them believe that she speaks the truth. Not to mention all these memories are almost too painful to bear right now.. Memories that have been quite literally beaten out of her for the last two years and now she has to drudge them up.... Only to find out her father is dead... There is no denying that Kaely is working up to an emotional break down as it is written all over her face.

He will notice that is the same wrist with the heart tattoo and your fingers traced over a little bump of where the tracer is located. A very faint scar is hiding within the tattoo.

"The scar is from falling off a bike.."

That's all she says while doing everything possible to curl up and roll away from him. Unfortunately the spreader bar prevents her from twisting her lower half and the wrist restraints prevented her upper half from moving at all. Kaely wanted to be alone... needed to be alone... There's too much happening, to fast all these questions leading to an almost forgotten past.... She started the struggle a bit more at the restraints, not wanting to be here anymore. The humiliation is really getting to her at this point.

"You don't believe me... Call Master Tom... Send me back to him and I'll be gone from your life... Nothing I can say will make you trust me. Why would I lie? I have nothing to gain from lying.. Lying only causes more conflict which leads to more lies... there's never a point in creating a web of lies."

Without realizing, the last few words is something Kaely would always say when someone accused her of lying. It was almost like saying another secret code for him to hear, although she's unaware of that. Shaking her head she continued and sounded very hurt by now. Kaely couldn't expect anything more though, Tommy at one point said no matter who she told, none will trust her story to be true.

"Lying brings punishment. I am in no position to lie... What advantage would I gain from telling lies when I'm the one that's tied up and being humiliated right now... It's not like I put myself here... I didn't even know who you were until now.."

She is so confused right now, her training with Tommy is telling her one thing. The current situation and all these questions and accusations are bring back that scared little girl... Kaely didn't know what to do or how to act.

"Please... Allow me to be alone... You said you would release me if I answered you... I answered. Why are you punishing me like this when I've done nothing wrong... Please Master... I wish to be alone right now... I just found out that I have been enslaved and in the dark for ... for... for.. two years... and that...that my father is dead... Please... May I have permission to be alone... Master... "

Kaely started crying a little more freely while struggling at the restraints, all she wanted to do now is run from the room and find a dark corner to hide in. The emotions were rising and with that the panic of the unknown is creeping in by the second.
 
Last edited:
The moment of peace is something to be savored and in that moment, Kaely didn't pay attention to Holly. Though, she found it strange that Will would call this whole situation fantastic. All she could do is nod with some hesitation and confusion with the recent path laid before her. This entire time all she has been doing is surviving and at times she came close to ending her life. There was nothing fantastic about that... Then again, he has no idea what she's been through either.

Then Holly yelled and that was all Kaely needed to recoil and recognize the anger in her voice. Of course, Holly calmed down and pretended as if it wasn't, however, Kaely was too panicked to noticed much. The only thing that ran through her mind now is the wrath of Tom when he finds out. Kaely instantly regretted everything she has said and quickly got back into position.

"Please... forgive me Mistress... Don't tell Master Tom... Please... I'll do anything you ask of me.."

She was in tears while holding out her wrist for Will to cuff again and Kaely couldn't see passed the fear. It took Tom two years to kill the life Kaely once knew and she just threw it right back in his face in a matter of seconds.

"I swear I'm sorry.... I didn't mean to say anything... I am no one... I'm nothing more than a whore.. Please forgive me... I was just a gift to you... Nothing more than that..."

The panic set in full force and she was trembling rather hard while trying to hide her face into the pillow. She didn't want to look at Will or Holly and in truth, she couldn't answer his questions. Holly is in the room listening to every word Kaely spoke. Also, she couldn't honestly tell if Holly is really the Mistress Electra or not, it was only the sound of her voice in that one moment of time. The mole on her chin is very familiar too, at the same time, nothing else about her was familiar. The hair is different, eyes were another color... Kaely couldn't be certain that it is her.

"Please... forgive me.... I am nothing... I have no name... Only my Master can give me a name.... I am here just to serve and pleasure you Master... Please... My body belongs to you.. my holes for you to use... I am property... an object... a gift.... nothing more..."

She kept repeating the same thing just like she was trained to do and refused to answer anymore questions. Whether Holly is really the Mistress or not didn't matter, she is clearly terrified of Holly all the same. Kaely knew she is in so much trouble now and that it is only a matter of time before Tom finds out. If he doesn't already know... Holly did disappear for a short time, otherwise she wouldn't have been shocked to find Kaely untied and in that time, she could have been calling Tom....
 
As the seconds ticked by, Kaely grew even more terrified and at the mention of police... she practically jumped out of her skin. The police would be a horrible idea for her and that is the last thing she wanted to deal with. More and more, she wanted to be locked in the cage under Toms bed. At least there it is safe... safer than the unknown. There is a routine with Tom, rules to follow and a very simple life....

Here and now... Kaely didn't know what to do. She is lost and has already failed the biggest test of all tests.... She told. Tom will see her as a rat now, a rat that can't be trusted. The pinch coming from the Mistress had Kaely squeezing her eyes tightly shut with fresh tears. She knew better than to cry out or jerk away as it would interrupt Holly. Her heart is racing harder than ever, perhaps worse than her first day getting kidnapped.

Under her breath, Kaely kept whispering things that were degrading and made it sound like a mantra. It was as if she is trying to remind herself that she is invisible to the outside world. The life she once knew is completely gone and she had no where else to go if Will didn't want to keep her. There is no doubt at all that Tom will cut out her tongue and sell her for this little stunt.

"Please... punish this slave... This slut has failed and deserves to be punished. Please Master. This slut does not deserve your kindness.. Please.. punish me.."

This time Kaely whimpered a little too loudly and jerked her leg sharply when Holly pinched her again. Giving Will a good sign that Holly is hurting her while pretending to be nice.
 
The fear consumed Kaely that she didn't take notice right away of what was happening to Holly. The only thing that did take hold is the very thought that Tom will show up at any given moment. Holly is so determined to send her back and it left no doubt that she contacted him at some point. Tom's words were the only thing that Kaely could focus on in that moment. She didn't recognize her own name when Will tried to get her attention.

When he did get that attention, Kaely stopped whispering and slowly turned to look at him. In the process saw Holly on her knees and it seriously confused her to no end. In her eyes, Holly never kneels for anyone but Tom and she's never done it in front of the slaves. Kaely watched as the Mistress crawled to a corner and stuck her nose against the wall. That really surprised her and is the last thing Kaely expected to see.

The pinching that Holly did left a mark on her knee and it still hurt as Kaely squirmed a little. Then she looked up to Will as he sat back down and mentioned seeing a doctor. It took a few seconds for her to actually register what he meant by it. Then her eyes grew wide when realizing that it would be just as bad as going to the police. There will be reports and she still has no identy to speak of, no records of her... nothing...

"No.. please... I'm fine... I'm fine... I don't need a doctor.. Please.. no doctors..."

She spoke with a shaky breath and worked on calming herself down to prove that she is fine.

"I'm fine... It's just been too much for me... I-... I wasn't expecting any of this... I've said too much and I need to be punished for it. Master Tom will find out about what I said to you...."

Kaely took a cautious glance towards Holly and though she didn't have to say anything, the look alone is a good indication of what she meant. In the next second Kaely turned to look away again, afraid of Holly more than Will in that moment. She did struggle a little against the restraints and really didn't want to be tied down anymore. With Holly here though, she didn't dare beg to be released again.

"I only had one task and that was to please you Master. I apologize for causing you all this stress. That was not my intention... I failed as a slave... I need to be punished for my disrespect and actions. All I wanted to do is please you Master..."

There was more that Kaely wanted to say and yet she needed to keep calm. Her voice is calmer now and she didn't seem nearly as panicked as she was moments ago. Speaking in front of Holly is dangerous and Kaely knew it, the dull throb from the pinching is proof of that. A few short seconds later, Holly's phone started going off and Holly flinched in reaction towards it... It's clear that she wanted to answer it before Will did, however she didn't dare move either...
 
The phone call almost gave Kaely a heart attack of panic, more so with his silence and Kaely didn't dare look at him. When he finally spoke and gave the phone to Holly, hearing her end of the conversation was a breath of relief. It wasn't Tom after all and Kaely took a chance to look at them. Looking at Holly being the perfect slave and acting all innocent brought out quite a bit of concern for Kaely. The more she watched them together, the less hope she had for remaining here and kept expecting them to call Tom.

Fresh tears were slipping while Kaely watched Will and Holly kissing. Hearing her call him Daddy as if it is the most natural thing stung for unknown reasons. It also made Kaely realize that he didn't believe Holly to be a Mistress that is with Tom. In truth, she wasn't sure if he believed any of this at all. For a moment, Kaely almost begged for him to not leave her alone with Holly. However, she has over stepped in many ways as it is and to beg for anything else would make it worse.

Shaking her head as he left the room and watched Holly with caution as he turned the corner down the hall. More and more Kaely started to question as to why she is here if he already had someone. It is clear that Holly didn't know anything about this, or if she did, she's playing it very well. In any case, there is no reason for Kaely to remain here and she didn't know what to do with that fear. Within all reason, she didn't want to go back to Tom, but she didn't want to stay here and be unwanted either.

Kaely flinched slightly at Holly's touch and more tears streamed down her cheeks. Holly's words is what really made Kaely break down into sobs and again she tried to curled up.It wasn't easy at all for Kaely to calm down after that, the words were slipping freely and Kaely kept sobbing. By the passing second she felt more worthless and knew exactly where she belongs. That place isn't here..

"This worthless slave has been obeying Mistress... This slave answered all of Masters questions.. Master doesn't want this slave... He has you Mistress.. Send this slave back to Master Tom... This slave is unwanted here... Please Mistress... He doesn't want me.. I failed...Master Tom will punish me... He will sell me..."
 
Holly is making mistakes left and right while threatening Kaely. The biggest mistake is when she gripped onto Kaely's neck and said all of things about Will. Reminding Kaely of her place and little did Holly know.... Or didn't seem to realize in those few short seconds... That gripping Kaely's throat is the very key to calming her down. A little trick that Will should sooner or later discover for himself. On the other side of that same coin, it brought Kaely back to her senses and while she went to clean up.... Kaely started plotting against Holly. Those mistakes are going to come in handy real quick!! Kaely knew her place though and needed to be very careful about how to do this.

The scent of coffee made her gut twist and caused a gagging reflex for a second there. The idea of eating bacon and all that grease ... thought of meat in general only caused her gut to twist more. Then the milk!! It's almost as if Holly didn't know Kaely at all! Did she want her to die or something? Milk would easily land Kaely in the emergency room... Something Tom Found the hard way! However, it didn't matter because how she plans to tell him is exactly how she plans to seduce Will. In this case it is now the only way to make this happen and no man can resist what she's about boldly do. She had to win Will over and become his favorite little toy.... make him be the one to get rid of Holly...

Another mistake Holly made is making the demand that Kaely obeys her above Will. That right there is impossible to do all on its own. Will is Kaely's Master now, pure and simple... No one is above his ruling.. Especially someone that treats Will so horribly!! However, this is another thing to take advantage of and show Holly that she has no ruling over Kaely with Will around.... Again... it needs to be careful planning. Kaely is terrified of Holly yes... She can call Tom at any given second, report all this to him... That alone will create a whole new set of problems. Which is why Kaely needed to make Will keep her.. to make him want her over Holly. The last mistake made is the request to forget Kaely's name. It is far too late for that and Will already knows most of the truth... If Kaely even attempts to revert that back... He'll require more answers. It's almost as if Holly isn't thinking at all!

When Kaely got down stairs and looked at the breakfast set out for her, she almost ran to the bathroom. There is no chance she can eat that and not regret it within the hour, if she's lucky.... It didn't matter though, her place isn't sitting at the table anyway. Tom made certain of that a long time ago when he first started training her. No, her place is under the table between her Masters legs. The moment Will sat down in his seat, that is exactly where he would find Kaely. On her knees, under the table and between his legs ready to serve his needs. It is instinct now and one of the many routines that Tom had instilled into her.

Kaely's demeanor had changed from when he last saw her in the room, although she couldn't hide the lingering fear in her eyes. Slowly she reached up to glide her hands over his thighs and over his cock as she looked up to him. The first mistake in Holly's request is about to come out... The whole Mistress thing.... Kaely is a slave, no matter who it is, they are Sir, Master or Mistress. Saying a name directly is disrespectful... another hard lesson Tom gave. Even Will should know that if he is in fact dominate and a Master. If Kaely is to be the slave that she is trained to be... well...

"Mistress Holly misinformed you Master... She did not ask what this slave wanted... Therefore this slave needs to correct a few things..."

Being under the table, Kaely couldn't see Holly's expression and could only imagine the reaction this is causing. However, now that Kaely had regained most of her senses, she knew Will wouldn't allow Holly to harm her! Another advantage to be taken! Kaely continued though and leaned forward to nuzzle up against his slowly growing hardness. She also purposely exposed her neck for him to see the fresh marks that Holly's sharp nails created. The five red welts, along with faint redness on very pale skin were clearly in line with a hand gripping a neck!

"First... This is the only meat this slave will ever swallow. And second...The.... milk.... you provide as a reward is the only ... fresh milk.... this slave can consume... This slave is a vegetarian, meat will make this one very sick. Animal milk will put this slave in the hospital..."

There is still a hint of lingering fear in her tone, however there is also more... daring... tone as she spoke. As if she is secretly challenging Holly, trying to force the truth to come out through Holly's very own actions. Kaely felt it would be entertaining to see what excuses she comes up with this time.....

"Please Master... May this slave have her breakfast now?"

Kaely didn't give him much time to seriously consider the last thing she asked before her mouth wrapped around his now exposed cock. The whole time she had been speaking, she was working on freeing him from the confines of his boxers. Making certain that he understood that she is referring to his meat and cum. He will very quickly discover that she does a much.... much better job than Holly ever could with her mouth. One of the main things Tom always said about Kaely is that she was born to have a cock in her mouth. She out did many of the other slaves he had ever trained and could make a man cum in less than five minutes if she wanted to. One of the many things Tom was proud of and bragged about. Holly wanted her to seduce Will... there is no better way to do it!
 
The more Kaely listened to Holly, the quicker it all came crashing down on Kaely. Truthfully, she didn't expect too many things to change when being given away to a new Master. In fact, she had no idea what to expect. However, the more Holly kept speaking, the more heartbreaking it was for Kaely. Falling from one prison right into another dark prison with a Master that didn't seem to care about what Holly is saying. The most heart crushing thing that Holly said is the whole "You can never take her outside..." and that only confirmed that this is another prison.

Fresh tears managed to escape while Listening to Holly, though he must of thought those tears were from gagging on him. Kaely had small hopes that things would be different with a new Master. To be free of Tome and most importantly, free of Holly.... Yet, nothing has changed and Holly has ruined what was meant to be Kaely's night.... Once again... Holly has taken everything and twisted it around to her benefits and will most likely make this night a very painful one. He has no idea that Kaely is a virgin, Holly won't tell him because she isn't suppose to know. He never found that letter that Tom had left for him....

This was supposed to be a special night Kaely, Tom promised this would be a very special night for her.... Her virginity is the real gift here and if he has no idea about it... Kaely wanted to cry all over again knowing that Holly has ruined this for her... wanted to be angry with her for twisting words around and now Will doesn't care one way or the other. Believing that this is all Kaely's idea to begin with and he will not believe anything else. Because of that, this night no longer has any meaning for Kaely.... It's just another Master and another night of giving him pleasure... That's all it is now.

Will already has his slave and clearly the one he wants by his side considering they are getting married. There is no reason for Kaely to remain here with him and Holly. He will never see her as nothing more than a slave and will Holly here, he will take her words over anything Kaely will say. It isn't often at all that Kaely is this aggressive for getting attention, yet, Holly's threat did take a strong hold. This just happened to be the only way to get his attention and it clearly worked.

Kaely could hear the moans coming from Holly and it only crushed her all the more. All the sudden she felt rejected and didn't know how to deal with it. Holly has stolen everything that this night was suppose to provide.... She wasn't suppose to be here.... Sadly there is nothing Kaely can do other than obey and endure what pain this night will most likely end in. Because of all that, Kaely started to close herself behind thick walls and locked doors. Holly will do as she pleases and Kaely is nothing but a body used for pleasure... There is no point in getting emotionally attached to any of this. Just as it was with Tom....

Kaely was so lost in her own thoughts that she didn't pay attention to anything else. Unaware of him grabbing her hair tighter as he held her head in place as if trying to stop her motions. The sounds of Holly screaming out her orgasm fell on deaf ears. The very same orgasm that should have been Kaely's. More and more she kept wondering why Tom brought her here. Unless he knew about Holly being here, though he made no indications about knowing. Will has no used or need for a broken slave.....

The sounds of Holly screaming again made Kaely go numb to the situation, knowing that no matter what happens.... she will always be a second thought. He is reaching his second orgasm and Holly is working up to a third while Kaely is forgotten. This time she sucks on him half heartedly as her mood started to slip away. Holly has killed any desires that Kaely had started with and it didn't help to know her desires and pleasure means nothing. Even swallowing the seed of her Master for the second time didn't spark any desires like it should have. Kaely didn't want anything to do with Holly, didn't want to touch her or have Holly do the touching... Again, there's no choice... Holly made certain of that.
 
After his third climax, it was getting increasingly difficult for Kaely to keep swallowing every drop. It is what she's trained to do and does a rather good job of not spilling his seed. Although, she does have her limits before it becomes a struggle and her jaw is getting sore, at times it felt as if she is drowning. Overall, she knew her place and stayed put being a good girl until he gave permission to move. Hearing Holly scream the way she did, it quickly snapped Kaely out of her personal zone and for a moment, fear rose up again.

When he requested for her to come out, Kaely's legs were sore from kneeling for so long on the hard floor and took a few moments to crawl out. She looked to see Holly out cold on the table with a huge wet puddle between her legs. For some reason it stung to see Holly so completely satisfied and it caught Kaely off guard when he mumbled 'light weight'. Everything after that fell into a very confusing whirlwind as he bound Holly up nice and snug, then saying this is her punishment. It wasn't long after that Kaely was laying down and watched as he bound her once more.

What happened after that seriously shocked Kaely more than anything this night has done so far. She certainly didn't expect him to crawl between her legs and start licking which really caught her off guard. Kaely didn't quite know what to do at first considering it is very rare that anyone did this for her. The first few minutes were easy for her to endure since she was full of mixed emotions and wasn't able to focus on the pleasure. When the pleasure did start to creep in though, it was obvious in the way she tensed up and whimpered. It was then she started to biting her lip and tried to fight it.

Kaely wasn't fighting it in order to obey him or to meet his challenge towards Holly.... The fight mainly had to do with herself. She felt as though she didn't deserve this pleasure anymore and didn't want to accept it. The pleasure he gave fought back just as hard though and it would be at least a half hour before her whimpers increased. Her hips were beginning to move more and pressing towards his mouth for more. She lasted another ten minutes before she started to break down and eventually found her voice.

"Please.... Please... allow me to cum for you... Please... I need to cum.... Master..."

At first her pleadings were soft and hesitant, unsure if she should be begging at all and didn't want to fail him. Another five minutes went by before she was really begging and showing visible signs of holding back her orgasm until given permission. This time her pleading had changed as did the tone of her voice and it no longer sounded forced or uncertain.

"Please Master.... I can't hold it anymore... Please.. Master... Allow me to cum for you Daddy... I can't hold it.. Master.."

Kaely was unaware that she let the word Daddy slip in there, it is a title she's never used before and it just slipped. It could have been because of Holly saying it and it was stuck in her subconscious. Strange thing is, Kaely said it with more feeling and passion than Holly ever has, even if it was just a simple slip up. She was fighting with everything she had to wait for his permission and refusing to disappoint him.
 
Even though it was very rare that Tom allowed others to feast on her, there were a few virgin 'tasting' parties. They were not too common for her because he needed to keep her virginity. However, it would be hours of endless torment and pleasure as men tasted her. Some were better than others, and yet, they all had no passion. More like a boring task rather than a genuine want They were doing it just for their entertainment with no other interest. Out of all them.... None compared to what you were doing right here and now.

Kaely did her very best to hold back the orgasm, so much so that she started sobbing when he won the fight. Subconsciously, a flickering fear of getting punished coursed through her, expecting him to scold her at any second. That never happened though, instead he kept going... and going.... and going... It didn't end and she honestly didn't know how to handle it. Not that he gave her a choice, forcing her to take it all, forcing many more orgasms out of her. The couple of times that she managed to look down at him, there is no doubt at all that he was lost in his own world.

Her sounds of pleasure and the begging had all fallen on deaf ears, it was almost as if he had forgotten that she is a human. In the end, she never passed out and rode out each orgasm until they were continous. There was no telling where one ended and the next one began. Her arms were aching from the stress of pulling on the restraints. She barely comprehended that he had stopped since her pussy is throbbing and overwhelmed with senstaions. It honestly felt as though he was still feasting on her and the world around her a blur.

A figure walked around the room, yet she had no idea if that figure was real or a dream... perhaps a nightmare... or death coming to take her away. Whatever it was, it walked away and left her trembling, the cold air quickly washing over her sweaty skin and causing her to shiver. A few moments that figure returned and the closer it got, the more detail came into view. Still, she could barely respond to that figure and tried to speak. Only a single word had voice though, this time she caught it escaping. Silently she regretted it instantly, yet physically far too exhausted to really show that regret.

The more she calmed down, the harder she shivered and at times her teeth chattered. Her nerves were all shot, his touch felt good as it's hot against her skin. The chill in the air is what kept her shivering and soon her eyes rolled shut. Kaely didn't pass out though, mainly just trying to relax and process these strange emotions. Silently questioning why she called him Daddy.... He can't be that to her.... He is Holly's.... However, he didn't correct her either.

"I-... I tried.. to hold it Master.... I tried to wait for permission Master... I didn't mean to fail you Master..."

She finally managed to speak, it's clear that her throat is raw from the amount of time she spent sucking on him. Then followed by all the screaming orgasms he gave her in return, it's no wonder her voice cracked. Kaely made a small attempt to curl up, wanting to get warm when the shivering grew more intense.

Her gut did give a soft grumble since it's been hours since she ate last. Not to mention, this entire evening as worked up quite the appetite. Naturally, she didn't complain at all or ask about eating, knowing that it is her sole purpose to serve him... Kaely has no other needs or desires of her own... Holly certainly reminded her of that. Seeing how hard he is, on instinct she pulled at the restraints in an attempt to touch him. The need to satisfy him washed all those other concerns away.

"Master... Please... use me until you are satisfied. Master Tom made certain to keep me.... intact. That is his real gift to you... my virginity is yours to claim... Please, claim it Master... Claim me as yours... Master."

Despite being emotionally exhausted and overstimulated, her words is completely genuine.
 
It felt good to have him laying down next to her, finding great comfort as the claws traced over her skin and she didn't want it to stop. However, his question did bring out some fear, then his last statement along with hearing her name forcing her to answer. His second question was even worse considering it really isn't her choice. She didn't want to open her eyes, mainly to savor the sensation of the claws at her neck.

A tiny part of her was almost tempted to let him try and force her eyes open, the temptation is at the edge. She knew that he wouldn't actually hurt her though, he is nothing at all like the man that had trained her. In the end, she opened her eyes with a hint of fear that he is rejecting her. Again, the answer wasn't an easy one and she knew he needed to hear something. What she said isn't a lie as she managed to express her fears of how it made her feel. Then he got up suddenly and the fear only increased.

The very first thought is that he is rejecting her, that he decided to use Holly instead. While he was gone, Kaely spent that time scolding herself again, half expecting to hear them having sex in the other room. Nothing came from that expectation, it wasn't very long before he did come back. Surprising her when he locked the door, Kaely remained quiet while he freed her from the restraints. The way is he acting made her think that she has disappointed him somehow, most likely in the things that she said. Wasting no time at all in getting off the bed at his request, which only seemed to confirmed that she has upset him.

She tried to not watch him undress, although she couldn't help it and really did admire him. Taking in all the curves and motions of his muscles, the few scars that she could see, locking it all into memory. When he moved back to the bed, she had to drop her eyes, knowing she didn't have permission to look at him. However, it didn't stop her from watching him from the corner of her eye as he positioned himself on the bed. Kaely listened and became very confused by everything. Once again he is giving her the option to be free, an option to start her life over again.

Kaely sat there on the floor in silence as she thought of what to do. It wasn't that she is ignoring him or refusing to give an answer. It's more like she honestly didn't know how to handle to this. For the longest time she hasn't had any choice in what happens to her.... Why should this be any different? Eventually she moved and crawled to get back onto the bed, positioning herself to straddle on his lap. She didn't sit on his cock though, leaving it rested in front of her.

"If I did go... to be... free to live a life of my own. How will that work for me? Will I honestly be happy? Will I keep searching ... for this? Or Always alone? Perhaps end up with someone else like Master Tony? Or worse? I haven't had..... choices.... for so long that I don't know how to make them without question."

She smiled weakly while taking the hand with the claws still on, raising it to her neck again. Kaely didn't make him grip her neck, instead she guided the claws to caress over her face and neck. It's more obvious that she is savoring the cool, sharp steel on her skin.

"I will not survive out there on my own... not anymore... My virginity itself means nothing to me. Not after what I've been through... It's everyone else that makes it a big deal. I certainly don't feel like a virgin."

With the last few words, she looked away in shame. Granted it was all forced upon her, there were many times when she enjoyed it. Like tonight when he was feasting on her, there's no denying how much she enjoyed that. Still, men have touched her over and over again, she has pleasured many men like a whore. Through it all, she is still shy and still held some innocence within her eyes. Shaking her head and turning to meet his gaze again as her hand went down to stroke his cock.

"If I stay... Will... you allow... Mistress Ele....I- I mean Holly... to... to steal my voice? She scares me for many reasons and I won't ask for anything ever again... but I don't wish to be left alone with her. I belong to you, not her.... If I have any choices... I wish to obey only you Master."

With that, she squeezed the claws into her neck and she started to raise up in order to position herself over his cock. Of course it won't be easy to simply obey him only, Holly has made it very clear, time and time again, that she is in control. Then if Tony comes to check on things, Kaely will naturally have to obey him as well. In the end, she knew who she belongs to and answer to.
 
When he asked that question, Kaely instantly silenced knowing she over stepped. She hadn't thought that what she said was a demand, though as she thought about it more, it could have sounded like a demand. It's not easy for her to understand her place here, he keeps saying that she has choices, yet says something like that. For some reason it was a little heartbreaking, more and more it became difficult to determine why she's having these emotions. It's been a long time since she's shown any real feelings towards anything....

The claws felt wonderful around her neck, almost like heaven to her and it melted all the confusion. At the same time, they felt as though they would pierce and rip her throat out. Deep down she knew that wouldn't happen, he isn't that type of person. His voice and actions showed no real anger as he kept speaking. Again with the choices, telling her that she can say no, be free of all this and have all the help that she needed. A silent tear fell down her cheek as she wondered what would actually happen if she said yes.

The more he talked, the more it triggered her defenses and really started to think of what it all meant. If she took this offer, would he take it away in the next moment? Tony has tricked her many times, testing her loyalty... Is this one of those tests? It has to be a trick, there is no other explanation... She takes the offer and Holly reports to Tony.. Or Tony comes in to check on things and Kaely is gone, he will send out a man hunt to every corner of the earth for her. It took him great restraint to not keep her for himself... Kaely knew exactly what kind of man Tony is.

Then what? Tony will come after Will and hurt him, perhaps even kill him for setting her free. No, Tony won't kill him, they are brothers after all and for all she knew, Will is in all this. He has to be, there's just too much at risk and this is a test, a test to see if she will actually take the bait. "No.... No, I will never be free.... It's a lie.. It's all a lie... Don't speak, just act... Actions speak louder than words right? Yes, that's it.... It's safer this way... Just make him happy...."

More than anything she wanted to tell him that Holly is a lier, in the end, he won't believe her. It is another situation where action speaks louder and she did give a lot away tonight if one is to look between the lines. He isn't think about how she said all those things though, talking of getting another slave from Tony, all the sudden changing her tone about keeping Kaely... It was no use saying anything. One moment she's determined to get rid of Kaely, in the next she's talking of more slaves... All the same, it wasn't Kaely's place to speak out against Holly, he will see for himself sooner or later.

Besides, these claws that were raking all over her body is driving her insane, they were making it impossible to think straight. She can still feel what he did to her earlier, even if she wanted to accept his offer, her body right now needed so much more. There really is no backing out at this point, it's gone too far and she is trained to not leave a man hanging... Kaely leaned down, practically laying on top of him as she kissed him softly. Slowly the kiss deepened with passion and she whimpered as the claws glided down her spine.

Without anymore hesitation or thought as she lifted her hips up and pushed down onto his hardness. Kaely tensed up as the head began stretching her open, her kissing paused as she pushed him deeper. There is no stopping until he was fully impaling her and Kaely couldn't move or breathe as the shock rushed in....
 
It ended up being more emotional than Kaely had ever expected, she wanted to cry from the pain. Wanted the scream out all the pent up anger and confusion. The pleasure is also very overwhelming too, which only confused her all the more. Kaely didn't know what to do as she wrapped both legs around him tightly. The orgasm snuck up on her quicker than she knew how to handle. After everything she has been through, she's never in all her life experienced an orgasm that intense.

The harder his thrusts got, the more painful it became and she couldn't handle anymore. She knew the signs of when a man is about cum, he grew thicker inside her tight tunnel and his speed picked up. Fear suddenly filled and Kaely knew exactly what is about to happen. She tried to stop him, yet he is also her Master, she didn't have a voice of what she wanted. Only able to endure what he gave, also she can see it in his eyes that had no control over himself anymore. At some point she couldn't stop the dam of emotions flooding in and finally let it all out.

She tried shaking her head when he asked what was wrong, she didn't want to tell him. In fact she didn't want to talk anymore at all, none of it mattered. Feeling the heat of his seed filling her womb only made her cry harder, the reality of what that mean hitting harder than ever.

"I-.... I'm not on... any birth control... I'm not fixed.... Holly will be furious with me if I have your child... You won't want me when I get big.. You won't want it... Holly needs to have your children... I-... She's going to be upset.. "

Kaely tried to hide her face any way she could while forcing herself to calm down. All she could seriously think about is Holly's anger, knowing that she will take that rage out on Kaely... She will find a way to blame Kaely for having his child.

"I'm just a slave, a no one... slaves like me are meant for pleasure only... Holly is going to send me back.."
 
Kaely followed him walking slowly with very shaky legs, each step was like walking on pins and needles. She stayed behind him the whole time he spoke about Holly, hearing her snoring reminded Kaely of a bear. At one point, she did giggle a tiny bit, though the fear is too much. She remained silent while walking back to your room, recalling a few times when she had fallen asleep like that too. Will snapped at her though and Kaely flinched when his voice raised.

Instantly Kaely fell to her knees at his feet, forehead touching the tops of his feet as she grew more silent. In truth she had no answers to give him, had no proof of anything she could claim. Kaely is at a complete loss, the awkward silence is far too much and he needed an answer before getting more upset.

"Please Master, forgive me... I didn't mean to upset you... I understand that I am yours. I will be happy to carry your children Master... I'm sorry for my actions."

Kaely fell silent again trying hard to come up with a reason as to why she is so afraid of Holly. Again, nothing she can say will change his mind or make him understand. He sees Holly in one way, where Kaely knows the other side of her... the true side... Still, he needed an answer for that too, he'll keep pushing otherwise.

"Please. I can't tell you why I am scared of her. I also have no proof if i did tell you. You have no reason to trust me.. It's been so long since you've seen me last that you don't know me anymore... But.."

Kaely didn't move from her spot on the floor, both hands at her back and making sure that she remained at his feet.


"Please Master... I have no reason to lie to you.. Look in her things, purse, phone, contacts, emails, whatever... She knows Master Tony. She is very close to him... "
 
After everything he said, Kaely is about to burst into tears since it is more than obvious he doesn't believe her. However, she took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a moment to calm down. Having him play with her hair had an huge impact on calming her. He can see it when she looked up at him while he continued. It was all about how wonderful Holly is, it did crush her since Kaely knew the truth. Again, there is no point in arguing with him at all. It wouldn't be easy to let things go, not with Holly breathing down her neck.

For now, she followed him to the bathroom a little lost in thought, wondering how she can convince him. Then there were the other things he mentioned, seeing doctors came up again. Did he not think her body is in perfect health? Maybe he wants to get her checked out for other reasons? It didn't make sense to her at all, Tony made sure that all the bruises and marks had all healed. In her eyes, there is no reason for her to see any doctors.

"I do not mean to speak ill of Holly. No am I trying to remove Holly from your life... I-... I just know her too.. Trying to explain why I fear her is all... I just don't like being alone with her. However, for you Master.... I will drop the subject... I-... I will try being her sister if that is what pleases you Master."

Kaely knew it would be impossible to be sisters with Holly, they had no love for one another at all. The only way he will ever see the truth is if he had hidden cameras. Instantly taking some soap and the washcloth, Kaely began washing him. Starting with his face and down to his shoulders and arms.

"If you truly wish for me to see doctors... I will go. Maybe I can also get on some birth control... If that is something you would want. I will do what pleases you Master. It is not my place to disagree with you."

As she spoke and took her time in washing his upper body, he can see that she is quickly retreating back to her training. It's almost like an escape from reality.... her happy place in a sense. She is submissive to the core, pretty much everything he had said about Holly... could just as easily describe Kaely. When she reached his hands, she kissed each finger after washing them. In the process, she is exploring every inch of his body.

"I will need an entirely new identity though.. The world thinks I am dead after all."

Kaely didn't like the idea of going to a doctor though, after being with Tony's personal doctors, she is absolutely terrified of them. One minute she is asleep, the next she wakes up with breasts that are not her own. Who knows what else they did while she was sleeping. For all she knew, she is fixed.. though, she had no scars and never felt anything... again, no proof.

"Do you have any rules.. or a routine you wish for me to follow? Master.."

She asked while working the washcloth further down his chest, going over his hips and groin. All her touches were sensual and every once in a while, she will place a kiss of worship over an area she had just washed. Before long, she's on her knees again to get his legs and feet.
 
The silence is nerve wracking to Kaely and she didn't quite know how to feel or what to say. There were a couple of times when she wanted to ask a question, yet every time she expresses herself, it seems to upset him. Pretty much like it did with Tony, it was just best to keep silent. During this time, she started to massage his feet and legs since he didn't tell her to stop. Then he broke the silence and the question really caught her off guard. The one question came up in her mind again (Why did Tony give me to him?) Though, she knew that he promised someone, who that is, she doesn't know. That is neither here nor there since it has happened and Will doesn't seem to like the idea of returning Kaely.

"My time with Tony isn't much to go on really. I was kept locked in his room, unless he had a party, in which I was the main display...."

She paused while working up his legs, thinking about the actual routine and cringed when recalling some of it. Some aspects of it, she honestly didn't want to do again... ever...

"My routine was very basic, I had to keep the room spotless, had to sleep in the cage under his bed regardless if he was with another slave or not. He ate his meal first at all times, if I was lucky I would get the left overs. In the mornings, I had to pleasure him and whatever slave he was with. Sometimes, they would.... relieve... themselves and I had to.. well.. you know... "

She paused again and reached for the soap this time, moving a couple feet back, sitting tall on her knees and began to wash herself. Her movements were very sensual, all with the main purpose of teasing a man. Similar to how a stripper is suppose to be.. The only difference is, she still blushes deeply when showing off her body...

"At night, again with or without another slave. I am to wash them both before myself. Afterwards, I was to give them a show while washing myself down. When I was done entertaining him, I had to tend to their needs... like in the mornings... accepting whatever reward he decided to give."

Her blushing deepens when she spread her legs wider and kept washing, teasing herself in the process.. for his entertainment only of course..

"Then I go to my cage for the night while he uses another slave above me. That is pretty much all there is to it. He never needed a reason to punish me, did it mostly to train his favorite slave in being a Mistress... or for his parties and entertainment."
 
Last edited:
There's no denying that the gears are turning in his thoughts, she can see the conflict burning in his eyes. Also, seeing how his cock reacted told her that the ideas did excite him too. Although, it just as easily be from the way she is washing herself too. Whatever he is thinking, she can only hope he will treat her better than Tony. The doorbell startled her, causing her to have a near panic attack when realizing it could only be one person. Not that she knew this for certain, just making a safe bet that it is Tony.

Once Will left the room, Kaely quickly cleaned up herself and the wiping down the bathroom. Luckily there really wasn't much to clean at all, putting all the clothes into a small pile and picking up whatever is laying around. Hearing Tony's voice down the hall confirmed that she is right.... Holly did inform him.... Either that, he has this place bugged. It didn't matter, he is here all the same and the fear overcame her, believing that he will take her away.

Giving the room one last glance to make sure it is as clean as it can get. The last thing she did is quickly fix the bedding to hide the blood and cum stain, the only sign left that he did claim her virginity. By the time they came into the room, her heart is pounding while she remained in position waiting. The second she saw Tony standing in front of her, Kaely instantly shut down in a quick hurry. Hiding behind the safety of her walls, the only thing that she couldn't hide is the fear.

Without hesitation she obey his requests, opening her mouth and allowing him to inspect her. The way he spoke didn't seem to phase her at all considering she is used to it. Because of that, it did become an emotional battle to keep any sense of her own humanity, locking it where he could never reach. Will can see her shutting down more after Tony whispered into her ear, saying that she has disappointed him once again.

Again, she obey his request and moved into the required position at his feet without any falter at all. The entire she kept quiet until she's spoken to and when Kaely did speak, her tone is distance and lacking any emotion.

"Slave 873 is owned by Master Will now. Master Will owns this slaves body, mind and soul. it is an instrument to use as Master Will desires. This slave will surrender all that it has to offer Master Will. This slave is to not speak or make any action without permission. This slaves every word and action is a reflection towards Master. This slave is to obey every task and request to the best of its ability. This slave will keep this body healthy at all times for Master Will.... That is the oath of slave 873 Master Tony..."

Kaely kept her eyes lowered, sitting in the most perfect Nadu position she can possibly manage.
 
There was no hesitation, no spoken word or any resistance as she got into each and every pose. However, she hated these poses and in all honesty, she wanted to break down. That urge to cry only made her shut down even further, no matter what they did to her, she didn't make a sound. Only time she did speak is when Tony scolded her, even then, her tone is had lack of emotion, more robotic and rehearsed than anything else. Cussed herself out silently when Tony found the spot of blood, she could have sworn she washed herself better than that.

It did hurt when they yanked her hair all over the place, yet she didn't show any signs of it. Somehow it didn't surprise her at all that Will didn't try to stop Tony, there were a few protests, but nothing to serious. If anything, he seemed to be learning and really listening to him. Which, that in itself is a crushing blow considering all the things Will had told her earlier. He claimed that Tony wouldn't hurt her again, yet here he is... hurting her. He claimed that she didn't have to obey any one other than him, however, he isn't put a stop to her obeying Tony... He didn't stop her from worshiping his feet.. Did nothing at all. This visit only confirmed that in the end, nothing has changed.

Again, it was no surprise to her at all when Will led her around by the hair, then to hear Tony say that he is enjoying this after all ended up being another blow to the heart. She silently wondered if all that talk of freedom were all lies and just another test to see what she would do. If she did actually accept his offer.. would he have honestly allowed her to go? Those were questions that will never be answered though and she couldn't allow herself to get lost in those thoughts either.

It's bad enough she didn't notice when Will let go of her hair, it wasn't until the door closed that her attention is returned. Like all the other commands, she obeyed without a word, keeping her eyes lowered and after fixing her hair, the hands went behind her back as she stood up. Her eyes were glossed over and had lost any luster he had seen before Tony's visit. The little girl he saw earlier went back into hiding, it's clear that she knew what she is... an object, just as Tony said. Tony's words of disappointing and failing him stayed strong in her mind, refusing to fail again...
 
It really surprised her when he turned around, hugging and apologizing to her. The entire time she spent with Tony, not one single person hugged her like this. Let alone apologize. Masters don't apologize, all the blame falls onto the slave, Tony made that very clear.

"Slave understands Master... There is nothing to forgive Master."

In truth, she is in no position to forgive him, he is the Master and has the right to do as he pleases. He didn't need an excuse or to explain his actions and the fact that he did meant the world to her. Of course she couldn't show too much emotion, the only indication that she did accept his apology is in her eyes. Then she recalled something that Tony had said and didn't know how to ask about it. Naturally, she blamed Holly for it, however every time she brings Holly into the picture... it upsets him. He is already pretty upset in general. Finally she had idea of a way to hopefully make him consider certain things. After getting permission to speak freely, Kaely spoke softly, afraid of the answer she will get.

"Master... There is one thing this Slave doesn't understand. Master Tony said he got a call that told him this slave is malfunctioning. Did you call him? Did this slave disappoint you somehow? Slave promises.... "

Her voice faltered towards the end and had to take a deep breath to calm herself again. It did no good to cry about the situation and honestly, Kaely is too exhausted to cry anymore as it is. It has been a very long day for her, too many changes all at once and now this visit with Tony. However, she stood still and kept her hands behind her back since she didn't have permission to move. Because of all that, she did actually believe that she disappointed Will. Again, she didn't want to tell him what Tony whispered to her, although he is her Master and had to know if something is causing her stress.

"Master Tony said that this slave is a disappointment... That slave has failed you... Slave promises to behave and correct any mistakes made.. Please, don't send this one back..."
 
Kaely couldn't hold back anymore and once he embraced her, the flood gates opened. Then he called himself Daddy, calling her babygirl which in turn brought on more tears. It's been forever since she's cried this hard and surprisingly, it felt really good to just simply cry. Kaely cried about everything, the loss of her old life, Tony, Holly... Most importantly.. over the fact that she can't prove Holly is involved with Tony. It all just came crashing down on her harder than she could handle.

She didn't remember falling asleep, never felt him getting out of bed or being tucked in. Closing her eyes is the last thing she remembered and the peace that followed it. That is until she heard someone rumaging around in the room and when she opened her eyes, she saw Holly frantically looking through her things. Kaely didn't know what she is searching for, but Kaely did move her things around while cleaning.... Kaely's eyes widen with fresh fear when realizing her mistake.... She touched Holly's things without permission!!

Then Holly yelled in frustration, clearly unable to find whatever she's after. That was when Kaely scrambled off the bed to hide underneath it, the safest place to be. Or so she thought, once she got under there she saw a bug attached to the nightstand leg. Also, under the desk that is next to the bathroom, she saw what looked like a phone. Something she missed when she was quickly cleaning the room. Suddenly Will startled her when he peaked under the bed at first she almost told him instantly about the bug.. though, if she said anything it would get her in trouble.

"May I sleep under here please Daddy... I- I feel safer here.."

Meanwhile she points to the leg showing him the bug, then pointing to the floor under the desk. She didn't know if it is actually a phone or not, from her angle she couldn't tell. But it is out of place and it could be the thing that Holly is trying to find.

"Please, I promise to stay here where you can find me.."

Kaely curled up on her side without any pillows or blankets, though she is terrified of Holly's anger... Kaely is slowly closing her eyes and clearly ready for more sleep. Leaving him no doubt that she is more comfortable under the bed.
 
Back
Top