Keep Throwing Things at It, Something Might Stick

kick him out of the white house is fine with me.....and Ivanka and Bannon while you're at it.

You guys'll never figure out what's going on. You lost the plot but don't worry, Bannon's got it.
 
Scott Pruitt and Sean Spicer throw dead squirrels into the news feed.


Donald Trump has tweeted climate change skepticism 115 times

2011 -2015

Emperor Carrot's favorite denial ? Global warming.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...tweets-global-warming-paris-climate-agreement

Spicer claims hadn't "had an opportunity to have that discussion" (Does the Emperor Carrot believe climate change exists?) with him.

Will Sean Spicer ask Emperor Carrot about what he believes, now ?

"If I can, I will," said Spicer.

Pruitt refused to answer with a “yes” or a “no,” telling reporters that as he and the president discussed exiting the Paris climate deal, the topic of climate change never came up.

“All the discussions that we had through the last several weeks have been focused on one singular issue: Is Paris good or not for this country?” Pruitt said when asked the question a first time. “That's the discussions I've had with the president. So, that's been my focus."



https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...climate-change-exists/?utm_term=.67b4b9d9dc56

No one lies quite Kellyanne "Bowling Green massacre" con-woman, Conway.

“The president believes in a clean environment, clean air, clean water. He has received awards as a businessman, in that regard.” (The Washington Post's fact-checkers have yet to find any evidence of those awards.) A golf association gave him an award, but, then, soon after, the golf course was hit with several violations against the environment.
 
Someone has noticed that Sean Spicer throws duck speak squirrels into the news mix.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/06/sea...of-speech-that-george-orwell-called-duckspeak

Most of what Spicer had to say in his press briefing and Q&A on May 30 was — to be generous — intelligible if empty or, in the case of his example of “fake news,” absurdly misleading, concerning as it did a BBC error that was quickly corrected. But my point here is more general — his vocabulary and his style.

Sean Spicer's statement-

"The Trumps’ nine-day journey outside the United States was “incredible, historic…because it truly was an extraordinary week.” It was “unprecedented.” “We’ve never seen before at this point in a presidency such sweeping reassurance of American interest,” said press secretary Sean Spicer.

Todd Gitlin's analysis-

Spicer’s offering is not aimless noise. It has a purpose. It reduces the world to black-and-white. It shows decisiveness. It’s the verbal equivalent of a body slam or a phony smile. Spicer doesn’t use other Newspeak locutions like doubleplusungood — though the time may come when his boss resorts to it on Twitter, since its 16 characters take up barely more than half the space of “the enemy of the American people,” allowing room for a SAD sequence — but he might as well. The point is to show definiteness and to discourage any reaction besides Yes! or No!

Thus, for example, “such sweeping reassurance of American interest” does not have to mean either “sweeping reassurance that America is interested” or “sweeping reassurance that American interest is good.” Either interpretation will do, or yet anything else you might think of, because the phrase has accomplished its goal of stringing together three doubleplusgood terms: “sweeping,” “reassurance” and “American.” Each is a quick grin signaling approval. Three missions accomplished.

Spicer’s style rouses the faithful by short-circuiting any neural pathway that might lend itself to a complex thought. It resembles the form of speech that George Orwell described, in his appendix to 1984, as duckspeak


http://www.george-orwell.org/1984/

"..intention was to make speech, and especially speech on any subject not ideologically neutral, as nearly as possible independent of consciousness."

"a party member called upon to make a political or ethical judgment should be able to spray forth the correct opinions as automatically as a machine gun spraying forth bullets…"


"Relative to our own, the Newspeak vocabulary was tiny, and new ways of reducing it were constantly being devised. Newspeak, indeed, differed from most all other languages in that its vocabulary grew smaller instead of larger every year. Each reduction was a gain, since the smaller the area of choice, the smaller the temptation to take thought. Ultimately it was hoped to make articulate speech issue from the larynx without involving the higher brain centers at all."


"This am [of bypassing the higher brain centers] was frankly admitted in the Newspeak word duckspeak, meaning ‘to quack like a duck.’ Like various other words in the B vocabulary, duckspeak was ambivalent in meaning. Provided that the opinions which were quacked out were orthodox ones, it implied nothing but praise, and when The Times referred to one of the orators of the Party as a doubleplusgood duckspeaker it was paying a warm and valued compliment."


gsgs comment-

"The Trumps’ nine-day journey outside the United States was

(gsgs hijack)

(the confirmation of fears, that sane people in America had, that Donald Trump would shame America, before the eyes of the international community, and prove that he was an enfant terrible.

“incredible,"(Empty phrase. Most of the population of the United States were grimacing, and wincing at the gaffes, rudeness, and ignorance.)

"historic,"(It will be in the history books. In the future, the presence of Donald Trump in the international sphere, will be looked on with regret. An ambassador with credentials and experience would have been a better substitution.)

"because it truly was an..."
extraordinary week.” (It was extraordinarily horrible, because he embarrassed people in America, that have the sense to be embarrassed.)

It was “unprecedented."(Yes, Donald Trump was the worst. He outdid G.W. Bush's cringe moments.)

“We’ve never seen before at this point
in a presidency such
sweeping reassurance of American interest,”
said press secretary Sean Spicer.

(gsgs comment - Yes, troll fans of Trump are cheering, because they have been told that Trump will not cooperate with the Paris Agreement, as 144 nations have. Everything is played to that all important base that Donald Trump is counting on. He sacrificed America's standing in the world for just another photo- op. Sean Spicer provides meaningless drivel, to compliment his boss and feed something to the Trump trolls. They will continue to believe that Trump is sincere about "Make America Great Again. Life under the Trump Bubble Dome will continue, blissfully unaware of what is stalking their grandchildren.- Ecological and environmental disaster. How knows how fast it will accelerate. People are being suffering from it, now!
 
Even if the rust belt working class Americans that voted him in believe it the rest of the world is not believing it.

Already Europe is moving away from USA, China has willingly stepped up to take sole leadership of climate change initiatives, Pacific nation's are lining up tillerson for a roasting on his forthcoming visit.

Sooner or later the rust belt will wake up to the fact that Trump is taking the USA down a pathway of isolationism and reduction of influence and that will frighten them.

He'll, even North Korea is now being seen as more responsible than Trump. They signed the Paris accord.
 
"The White House" threw out a defensive squirrel, in the form of a video.

Emperor Carrot trolls the world, France trolls Emperor Carrot

http://www.independent.co.uk/us


"The Paris Accord Is A Bad Deal For America.”

(gsgs comment- Who planned out this video, and what were the sources, for the information and figures, used in the video that was made public ?)

http://freakoutnation.com/2017/06/i...-trump-again-over-paris-accord-pullout-video/


French president Emmanuel Macron was quick to seize on what we thought was a pretty uniquely American tactic. Using the France Diplomacy Twitter account, they “corrected” the claims in Trump’s public statement. France put out a video of its own, and it is glorious:

Leaving The

Paris Accord

is a Bad Deal

for America

and the World


The French video directly contradicts the Trump propaganda in the "Paris Accord is a Bad Deal for America and the World" video from the White House.


Jason Hayes, director of environmental policy for the free-market-oriented Mackinac Center for Public Policy in Midland, said he would have preferred that the president submit the Paris accord for an up-or-down vote in the Senate because it is a binding treaty, not a mere agreement as former President Barack Obama argued.

(Hayes has proved himself to be Pro Trump.)

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2017/06/01/climate-michigan/102403346/



Why did Michigan stand against Trump's decision ?


President Trump said that his order puts “an end to the war on coal.” In reality, it is a declaration of war on the basic knowledge of the harm that burning coal, and other fossil fuels, can do. Indeed, it tells the government to ignore information. The Obama Administration assembled a working group to determine the “social cost” of each ton of greenhouse-gas emissions. Trump’s executive order disbands that group and tosses out its findings. Scott Pruitt, the new E.P.A. administrator—who, as attorney general of Oklahoma, had joined a lawsuit attempting to undo the endangerment finding—announced that the agency was no longer interested in even collecting data on the quantities of methane that oil and gas companies release.

The order also revokes several of President Obama’s executive orders and memorandums. One of them, “Preparing the United States for the Impact of Climate Change,” sought to remove regulations that deterred private industry from responding to climate change in innovative ways; another asked the military to assess the threats posed by climate-induced upheaval abroad—wars, famines, flows of refugees. Trump further called for a scrubbing of any reports or rules that might have developed in response to those documents, and thus any insights that might have been gleaned from them. He chooses to cast such worries aside at the Winter White House, Mar-a-Lago, even as that property sinks into the rising sea, a process that has begun and, by many scientific estimations, will result in its grounds becoming one with the Atlantic during Barron Trump’s lifetime.

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/04/10/trump-v-the-earth
 
Until the US is on an equal plane as China and India, i see this agreement as heavily weighted against the US. Pretty standard agreements put forth by the Obama administration.

Big Oil liked this agreement, that should tell you something. Oil is cheap, a rise in prices is not anticipated any time soon, Oil loves Obama for killing coal.....

The fix is in people, READ the agreement first, then comment later!
 
Trump “believes the climate is changing”

(Once-in-a-thousand- years events, happen 2X in one year.)

On ABC’s This Week

UN ambassador Nikki Haley says president believes pollutants play role.


Scott Pruitt responded to host George Stephanopoulos’s first question on the subject by saying: “I think the president made it clear that the climate changes.


Pruitt was asked if it mattered whether the president said climate change was a hoax. He said: “With respect to the Paris accord, the focus is on the efficacy, the merits of the deal and the demerits of the deal.

Stephanopoulos asked Pruitt a third time why the president couldn’t say openly whether he believed in man-made contributions to climate change.

“Well, frankly, I think the whole question is an effort to get it off the point and the issue of whether Paris is good for this country or not,” said Pruitt. “And the president has indicated the climate changes.”

Stephanopoulos tried a fifth and final pass: “Do you know if President Trump still believes climate change is a hoax?”

Our discussion has been about the efficacy of the agreement,” Pruitt said. “That’s what we spent the last several weeks focused upon."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/04/trump-climate-change-nikki-haley-scott-pruitt
 
Pruitt grinned and lied his way through all the morning talk shows, making him Public Enemy #1 in my opinion.

Lies lies and more lies. He lies better than Kellyann, better than the Liar-in-Chief. He's practically giddy with his lying lies. He couldn't be more ecstatic.

People say Bannon is the worst, but Pruitt is. At least Bannon is fat and miserable and a drunk, which means "at some level" he has some sort of conscience.

Pruitt couldn't be more pleased with himself. He's quite happy. He's either a.) completely and totally insane, or b.) a complete and unrepentant sociopath or c.) both.

These people must be removed from office. Every day that goes by is a danger and a travesty.



Trump “believes the climate is changing”

(Once-in-a-thousand- years events, happen 2X in one year.)

On ABC’s This Week

UN ambassador Nikki Haley says president believes pollutants play role.


Scott Pruitt responded to host George Stephanopoulos’s first question on the subject by saying: “I think the president made it clear that the climate changes.


Pruitt was asked if it mattered whether the president said climate change was a hoax. He said: “With respect to the Paris accord, the focus is on the efficacy, the merits of the deal and the demerits of the deal.

Stephanopoulos asked Pruitt a third time why the president couldn’t say openly whether he believed in man-made contributions to climate change.

“Well, frankly, I think the whole question is an effort to get it off the point and the issue of whether Paris is good for this country or not,” said Pruitt. “And the president has indicated the climate changes.”

Stephanopoulos tried a fifth and final pass: “Do you know if President Trump still believes climate change is a hoax?”

Our discussion has been about the efficacy of the agreement,” Pruitt said. “That’s what we spent the last several weeks focused upon."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/04/trump-climate-change-nikki-haley-scott-pruitt
 
Do the ordinary folk in the USA know that the rest of the world regard Trump as a joke?

He's certainly providing more laughs than the current crop of professional comedians coming out of the States.
 
Emperor Carrot was seeking to redirect attention away from Russiagate, Firing Comey was at the top of the list, of glaring bad decisions.

Just as bombing the Syria airfield location was a squirrel to distract and redirect attention, so were the planned visits abroad.


Consequences resulted from the grand world tour of Emperor Carrot. America had the resources of diplomats, strategists, historians, policy experts. These valuable people were throw away, as if they deserved to be into trash bins. Everything from the preceding diplomatic office was discarded. Nothing from the Obama administration was allowed to remain.

Emperor Caligula Carrot is a blunt instrument. There is hardly anything around him, to moderate him, or deter him. Emperor Carrot has a blunt mind. His actions and speech are blunt.

Five Arab States Break with Qatar

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/05/...-egypt-bahrain-united-arab-emirates.html?_r=0

Emperor Carrot's blunders


Four Arab Nations sever diplomatic ties with Qatar

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...50d0b15f83b_story.html?utm_term=.8b191480df80

Qatar accused of supporting extremism

A number of Arab countries including Saudi Arabia and Egypt have cut diplomatic ties with Qatar, accusing it of destabilising the region

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-40155829

Qatar is home to the sprawling al-Udeid airbase, which houses the US military’s central command and 10,000 American troops. It was not clear if the decision would affect US military operations.

Qatar has long faced criticism from its Arab neighbours over its support of Islamists. Their chief worry is the Muslim Brotherhood, the transnational Sunni Islamist political movement outlawed by Saudi Arabia and the UAE, which regards it as posing a threat to their system of hereditary rule.

Gulf countries led by Saudi Arabia fell out with Qatar over its backing of the former Egyptian president, Mohamed Morsi, a Brotherhood member. In March 2014, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain recalled their ambassadors from Qatar over the rift.

Eight months later, they returned their ambassadors as Qatar forced some Brotherhood members to leave the country and quieted others. However, the 2014 crisis did not involve a land and sea blockade, as threatened now.

Qatar denounces 'unjustified' cut of diplomatic ties by Saudi Arabia, Egypt, UAE and Bahrain

Qatar says it has been the victim of a 'campaign of lies' designed to destabilise the region

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...nks-diplomatic-ties-gulf-middle-a7772886.html

Iran blames Donald Trump for escalating Qatar diplomatic crisis

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...abia-president-foreign-visit-us-a7773406.html
 
What would happen if Congress declared a war that Trump didn't want to fight?
 
What would happen if Congress declared a war that Trump didn't want to fight?

It probably wouldn't get very far. The issues he wants to develop aren't getting too far, so there wouldn't be much hope for something happening he didn't want to do. The Congress can legislate to its heart's content, but the executive executes the legislation--or not, as it wishes. It has a lot at its disposal to just not execute a congressional plan.
 
It probably wouldn't get very far. The issues he wants to develop aren't getting too far, so there wouldn't be much hope for something happening he didn't want to do. The Congress can legislate to its heart's content, but the executive executes the legislation--or not, as it wishes. It has a lot at its disposal to just not execute a congressional plan.

I'm going to have to do some more reading on USA political administration.

I don't understand how the President can ignore an act of Congress?

In all western democracies that I have knowledge of the house of representatives rules supreme.
 
Emperor Carrot's golf caddy, Dan Scavino Jr., sending out attack squirrels on twitter.


The Hatch Act prohibits federal employees from using their position for political activity. Even though Scavino used his personal account to publish the offending tweet, ethics watchdogs still concluded he was wrong. Scavino has changed his profile photo to a picture of him golfing and his bio to “Personal Twitter Handle! I will be back.” It’s unclear if Scavino considers this to be a disclaimer like, “opinions are my own,” but that never ends up saving any journalist’s jobs.



Mr. Scavino has been advised that if in the future he engages in prohibited political activity while employed in a position covered by the Hatch Act, we will consider such activity to be a willful and knowing violation of the law, which could result in further action,” a representative for the Office of Special Counsel wrote in a statement. The only penalties that exist for violations of the act are removal from the employee’s position and/or being prohibited from holding federal employment for five years.

http://gizmodo.com/trumps-social-media-director-broke-the-law-with-a-tweet-1795985829

Goon Squad


What official position was Trump's personal bodyguard given, after the private security teams stopped getting campaign paychecks ?

Keith Schiller, whose qualification for being seated at this high-level meeting is that he is Donald Trump’s bodyguard.


http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slat...schiller_visited_iraq_with_jared_kushner.html


Yes, the same bodyguard that carelessly leaked an important phone number.(Defense Secretary Jim Mattis.) The same goon that was sent to fire Comey.

Trump’s security aide Keith Schiller was sent to personally deliver Comey’s dismissal letter to FBI headquarters. Apparently the White House was unaware that Comey was in Los Angeles on Tuesday.

Like Comey himself, many top White House officials only learned what had happened from media reports. Yet Trump was reportedly annoyed that his staff was caught off guard:

One source familiar with the President’s reaction to TV coverage of the Comey firing told CNN that Trump was upset because he perceived that nobody was defending him on the cable networks. So he dispatched top communications aides Sean Spicer, Kellyanne Conway and Sarah Huckabee Sanders to appear on television to defend the White House, the source said.


http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/05/trump-fired-comey-over-russia-probe-reports.html
 
AG Jeff Sessions threw a squirrel just before the weekend started. "Abruptly withdrew." "Will not publicly testify."

Is there anyone in Trump's cabinet or his administration that has not been acting as a go between for Trump and Putin ?

Jeff Sessions stuck his nose into the conversation, even though he recused himself.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown...ddress-russia-investigation-in-news-briefing/


Session had twice met with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak in 2016, while serving as a senator and also an adviser to President Donald Trump’s campaign.

June 12, 2017

Sessions asked to testify in public, believing “it is important for the American people to hear the truth directly from him,” according to Sarah Isgur Flores, a Justice Department spokeswoman.

The nation’s top law enforcement official, Sessions recused himself from supervising the Russia investigation after he came under criticism for failing to disclose two meetings with Sergey Kislyak, the Russian ambassador. Some Democrats also have questioned why Sessions, after that recusal, wrote a memo to Trump saying he recommended the firing of FBI Director James B. Comey.

In closed-door testimony during the hearing last week, Comey said that the FBI had been looking into unverified reports that Sessions might have had a third conversation with the ambassador during a Trump campaign speech at the Mayflower Hotel last year. The Justice Department has said there was no such meeting.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/was...questions-in-public-1497281755-htmlstory.html
 
Ersatz-
Unsatisfactory or inferior quality, compared with the "real thing. Does not fulfill the requirements, does not possess the qualities of the original.

Erzatz Princess, Ivanka throws a squirrel to the media. She is not "better than the real thing."

She has no intention of fulfilling the promise her that words make. She seeks to profit from a honest framework built by other's sincerity.

She has learned everything from her father. You do not need to to offer anything, that has any lasting value. It just has to fit the needs of the moment.


Nothing unexpected from Trump -He did it before

Trump is consistent, in what tactics he uses.

He has been doing and saying these things, for all of his adult life.

6/11/2017

Republican lawmakers refuse to back Trump’s attacks on Comey

The president is not finding help from Congress as he brands Comey a 'leaker' and questions whether he acted illegally

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/11/trump-comey-republicans-leaks-239402
 
Who was the Trump cabinet meeting squirrel for ?

Was it done, as a favor to Putin, to distract from the arrests of a thousand protesters, on Russia Day/ Anti- Corruption march to the Kremlin/Red Square ?

(Let me guess- it was Trump's very own bright idea. No one dared to disagree.)

It certainly helped to push Trump Tapes off of the front page.

(How would it compare, to the cabinet meetings of real presidents ?)

Live! From the cabinet meeting

"Trump Leads Televised Praise Session For Himself"

‘Cringing So Hard’:
Twitter Reacts to Trump Asking Cabinet Members to Praise Him"

"President Trump's first Cabinet meeting was extraordinarily bizarre"

"Donald Trump turns a cabinet meeting into a butt-kissing ritual"

"Trump Invites His Employees To Praise Him During Cabinet Meeting"

"President Trump held a Cabinet meeting, and it was weird"

"Trump Appointees Take Turns Praising Him in Bizarre Cabinet Meeting"

"Then things got weird, as Trump invited members to introduce themselves. They knew what to do."

"Trump Holds Cult-like Cabinet Meeting To Bask In Praise"
 
"I pledge allegiance to the Squirrel, and his nuts, and the tree, on which he stands. One flea colony, under the Squirrel, for blood-sucking, and diseases, for all."

Who is willing to take an axe hit, to save the tree? Who will pledge loyalty ?

(Apologies, to our lovely GB squirrel, that has so much class.)

MSNBC pulled ahead of pack of infotainment "news" providers, as head sycophantic collaborator.


Megyn Kelly provided a Cthulhu of a squirrel to entertain the most deranged Trump trolls, imaginable.

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/arti...-defends-alex-jones-interview-after-criticism

Here’s the Alex Jones Story Megyn Kelly and Other Reporters Should Probe


What is Trump’s relationship to the nation’s most dangerous conspiracy theorist ?



June 13, 2017

Twitter went wild, bashing Megyn Kelly for giving Alex Jones a platform for slinging his loathsome swill

"...what renders Jones a serious subject is that Trump has made common cause with him. That’s a connection worthy of much more media notice than it has garnered because of what it says about the judgment of the man who now lives in the White House."


"The real tale here is not Jones and his many false flags; it’s Trump’s embrace of Jones. There will always be connivers peddling fiction-as-truth to gain money and notice. What’s new—and most disturbing—is that the commander-in-chief of the United States has hooked up with such a figure and has taken steps that legitimize him. How much sway does Jones have with Trump? Jones’ boasts of his ongoing contacts with Trump and his team could be utterly bogus. Then again…"

"Kelly and other reporters could do the nation a true service by focusing on this angle and determining how far the Jones-Trump mind-meld has gone. If the two are still in cahoots, it’s a plot that deserves great scrutiny and all the hoopla a prominent and buzzy news show can generate."

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/06/alex-jones-megyn-kelly-donald-trump/
 
The magical power Emperor Carrot, transforming a tragedy and a play into an attack squirrel


Prince Unhealthy-Diet Vampire was quick to throw in a squirrel of his own, by thanking Delta airlines and Bank America for their groveling to Trump Criminal Enterprises, LLC

Caesar always dies in this play unless, unless Breibart re- wrote it for Emperor Carrot's bedtime story.

In the immediate aftermath of the non-fatal shooting of House Majority Whip Steve Scalise and four others in Virginia this morning, Donald Trump Jr. wasted no time blaming the Public Theater's now-controversial production of Julius Caesar. Just two hours after the shooting occurred, the president's oldest son signaled his support for pundit Harlan Hill's claim that "Events like today are EXACTLY why we took issue with NY elites glorifying the assassination of our president."

Many in the right-wing media were quick to latch onto the connection, despite the fact that Shakespeare's play—and the actual story of Julius Caesar—typically serves not as an endorsement, but a cautionary tale of political violence.

"This play, on the contrary, warns what happens when you try to preserve democracy through non-democratic means," the Public Theater's artistic director Oskar Eustis told Monday's opening night crowd. "But at the same time, one of the dangers unleashed is a large crowd of people manipulated by their emotions, taken over by leaders that urge them to do things not only against their interests, but that destroy the very institutions there to serve and protect them."

http://gothamist.com/2017/06/14/trum...ius_caesar.php

Paul Ryan decided to point to his humanity. Does he shed his, like wild animal sheds their Winter coat ? Or, antlers ? Dandruff ?

"We don't shed our humanity.."
-Paul Ryan

3 million defied the Republican agenda. 3 million condemned to suffer the burden of not being born rich enough, to buy their way out of suffering, agony, fear, grief, poverty, and death.

Brought to you by the same humanity-free committee which decided that only they should have food, shelter, clean air and water, and medical care, that is paid for by others.

June 12, 2017

The depiction of a President Trump-esque Julius Caesar in the current Shakespeare in the Park production of Julius Caesar has caused two corporate sponsors to drop out due to controversy. As anyone who has taken world history knows, Caesar was stabbed to death by Roman senators in 44 B.C., and Shakespeare's assassination scene is one of the play's most famous moments.

Both Delta Airlines and Bank of America announced they would not be funding The Public Theater's production because of the scene, which was revealed when the play went into previews last month.

Oskar Eustis, the Public Theater's Artistic Director and director of this production, wrote in an audience note that neither the play nor his interpretation advocates assassination: "Julius Caesar can be read as a warning parable to those who try to fight for democracy by undemocratic means. To fight the tyrant does not mean imitating him... Julius Caesar is about how fragile democracy is."

http://gothamist.com/2017/06/12/trum...on.php#photo-1
 
The early days of my visits to the GB were sprinkled with posts accusing an original member of having many different voices, similar to the character from the "Sybil" film.

Emperor Carrot has used his many "voices" to keep as many squirrels leaping in the air, as possible.

Emperor Carrot confesses to treason

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/06/tr...p-for-confessing-to-russian-election-hacking/

Keith Olberman nails Emperor Carrot by tweeting-

"You do realize you just confessed that Russia meddled in the election you won, right? That you were the beneficiary of their act of war?"

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/06/tr...p-for-confessing-to-russian-election-hacking/

What happened to Emperor Carrot's war room, and his defense against Russiagate ?

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/06/the-trump-obstruction-case-is-gathering-momentum

Stephen Colbert travels a very long distance, for a joke.

(Stephen Colbert went to Russia! )

I am here to announce that I am considering a run for president in 2020, and I thought it would be better to cut out the middle man and just tell the Russians myself,” he told Evening Urgant host Ivan Urgant, confusing his interviewer and instantly making headlines during his highly-publicized trip abroad.

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/06/stephen-colbert-russia-president-announcement
 
Yes, Stephen Colbert has sent a beautiful, funny, Russian Red Squirrel to mock Emperor Carrot.

Colbert has continued to troll Trump, apparently even while traveling abroad. After Trump tweeted earlier this week that he had in fact made no “tapes” of his conversations with former FBI Director James B. Comey — despite ominously tweeting a warning last month to Comey that there might be — Colbert responded by posting a picture of himself in Russia.

A saucy little tweak to Emperor Carrot's nose ?-
"Don't worry, Mr. President. I'm in Russia. If the "tapes" exist, I'll bring you back a copy!"


https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...020-run-for-president/?utm_term=.8f2915205995
 
A sad, limp, little squirrel weakly crawled out of the White House.



WHAT IS EID AL-FITR AND WHY ISN’T Emperor Carrot HOSTING A TRADITIONAL IFTAR DINNER TO CELEBRATE?

http://www.newsweek.com/eid-al-fitr-trump-iftar-ramadan-628784

June 24, 2017

Ramadan will come to an end this weekend with the major Muslim festival of Eid al-Fitr, and thus far President Donald Trump’s recognition of Islam’s holiest month has been limited to a statement that almost exclusively addressed violence and terrorism.

Breaking with a tradition that dates back more than 20 years, to Bill Clinton’s administration, the White House will not be hosting an iftar—the meal Muslims consume to break their fast—in 2017.


When requested for comment by Newsweek Friday, the White House confirmed in an email that it would not be hosting an iftar dinner and referred to Trump's earlier issued statement at the start of Ramadan.
 
It would be fine with me if the White House didn't hold festivities of any religion at all.
 
Hideous evil wedding squirrel

Corrino and Harkonnen marriage

Dune!
"I am not promoting any product. But you should send all your kids to 'Lego Batman'," said Mnuchin.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/03/27/news/steven-mnuchin-ethics/?iid=EL

Kellyanne Conway came under fire for plugging Ivanka Trump's products in a TV interview.

Trump used his presidential power to advertise L.L. Bean

http://money.cnn.com/2017/03/27/news/steven-mnuchin-ethics/?iid=EL


Mnuchin, 54 (Ran off with mom's Bernie Madoff millions.) and Louise Linton, (Hollywood does not want her, either) 36

Which wedding guests were inside the old post office/Trump DC hotel ?

https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2017/06/donald-trump-conflicts-of-interests/508382/

"Everybody gets billed."

300 guests, many bussed in by private charter from Trump International Hotel

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/24/politics/trump-pence-attend-mnuchin-wedding/index.html

Departmental Auditorium in Washington should have oozed evil green slime, during the gathering of horribles.
(1301 Constitution Avenue NW in Washington, D.C. The auditorium, which connects the two wings of the United States Environmental Protection Agency building, is owned by the U.S. government.)


Wedding officiated by Vice President Pence.The bride wore white and not much fabric on her chest.Chin implant, but breast implants in evidence.That might change if she becomes part of the golf club brigade.This is the second marriage for Linton and Mnuchin’s third.

Emperor Carrot's concubine is standing next to the Emperor. She has tightly closed fists and a maniacal rictus. Maybe, she does not want to shake hands with Emperor Carrot?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...tary-steven-mnuchin-wedding-article-1.3275668

July 6, 2016

Buzzfeed discovered that she was dating Donald Trump’s finance chief.

http://www.latimes.com/books/la-et-jc-louise-linton-memoir-20160706-snap-htmlstory.html

A lid for every crypt, she is just as vampiric as her mate. At first, I had guessed she was a hostage.

#lintonlies

May 3, 2016

Dinner with Emperor Carrot

Describing the experience, she said: “I sat next to him at dinner and he was charming and engaging. “I appreciate he is polarising individuals politically, but in person he is thoughtful, personable and polite.”

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.c...-reveals-brush-with-death-in-zambia-1-4117377

She attended Pepperdine University in California to study journalism and later gained a law degree while waiting for her green card.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...vented-parts-memoir-nearly-killed-Africa.html


Emperor Carrot's concubine brandished her Hermès Birkin bag, in Washington, DC. 13K worth of Hermès (or, more)

http://www.vanityfair.com/style/2017/06/melania-trump-move-in-white-house-outfit

"Michelle Obama, previously criticized for toting a $990 teal blue Reed Krakoff tote, was suddenly extolled for a $500 camel Eartha bag from Zac Posen."

:confused:

http://jezebel.com/389002/queen-elizabeth-likes-horses-not-hermes
 
Back
Top