The "I wish to receive Pm's" (twist on the how many)

Lit wouldn't be the same without PMs... I like them and reply to 99% .. it's a good way to get to know people without having everyone else (and lurkers you don't even know) reading everything about you. I'm on Team PM.
Having had a lovely response to this request that I made, I completely agree with you. :)

I must admit that I've felt inhibited for some time about sending unsolicited PMs after reading numerous comments from Lit ladies about unwelcome advances that they regularly receive that way. However, I've recently sent out quite a few light-hearted PMs as an ice-breaker for further conversation, and I don't think any of them has been misconstrued -- indeed, I've been having some great banter in threads after making introductions that way.

Perhaps we could create a "Team PM" badge that Litsters can include in their signatures to indicate "Respectful PMs welcomed here". :)

Having had a lovely response to this request that I made, I completely agree with you. :)

I must admit that I've felt inhibited for some time about sending unsolicited PMs after reading numerous comments from Lit ladies about unwelcome advances that they regularly receive that way. However, I've recently sent out quite a few light-hearted PMs as an ice-breaker for further conversation, and I don't think any of them has been misconstrued -- indeed, I've been having some great banter in threads after making introductions that way.

Perhaps we could create a "Team PM" badge that Litsters can include in their signatures to indicate "Respectful PMs welcomed here". :)

I use pm's as ice breakers as well, or to send compliments to litsters that I don't know. I'm on Team PM as well.

I read these in signatures/profiles too and they baffle me ... if you don't like the PM then don't reply, delete, end of... no need to make such a fuss about it .. it's like negative exhibitionism !
At the moment I'm so grateful that a certain someone PMd me here and chased me so much :heart:
Team PM!!!

I love PMs. There's a certain jolt that comes from a message from someone new that says "I want to share sexy thoughts with you." I like to get to know someone a little via PM then chat on YIM (the interface works so much better on a phone.) And I can entertain with a story. I much prefer writing something for a woman real time, knowing it's having and effect, to writing and publishing or even back and forth role play. Sadly it's hard to find someone who wants to be entertained. I guess they don't get why I want to do that, don't trust that there isn't some ulterior motive, some string attached.

So, all you dirty girls, looking to be entertained, pm me.

That Team PM badge idea is legitimately cool as fuck!

I create signatures as a hobby, so I could maybe whip up a few templates if you guys would like to go through with the idea.

I read these in signatures/profiles too and they baffle me ... if you don't like the PM then don't reply, delete, end of... no need to make such a fuss about it .. it's like negative exhibitionism !
At the moment I'm so grateful that a certain someone PMd me here and chased me so much :heart:
Team PM!!!

Agreed! That is a really awesome idea. Team PM!!

it would be a nice distraction from how crappy my weekend was, if there was a Lit lady who would help distract me...:rose:

always willing to meet a new friend on here and to find out what turns her on

So, maybe my post was viewed as rhetorical, maybe it's just bad timing, maybe I haven't given enough for women to know they want to talk to me. So, here are a few sexy things I like:

I like bare shoulders. Maybe it's living in a cold climate, but a bare shoulder, especially in spring often gets a second look from me. I love arms stretched high over head and what it does to your boobs. Thank you for doing that ladies.

I love a woman who will tell me what to do.

I love a woman who can trust me enough to turn over her will to me.

I love slowly playing with breasts and nipples, making a woman incredibly horny from nipple play and discovering the rewards of me efforts.

I love a woman looking into my eyes with my cock in her mouth, whether she's saying"am I doing a good job?" "Do you like this?" Or "you know, I'm in control here, maybe you'll cum, maybe you won't."

I love being used like a sex toy, having my tongue and lips put to good use.

I love masturbating, just do.

I love when a woman plays with her own boobs or pussy during sex. I love her knowing what wants and taking it.

I love walks down a dark street, glancing at open lit Windows. Almost junveniley hoping to see something private.

I love wet spots in white pantries.

That's just a short list, but maybe sometime will think"that's a guy I should take a short at getting too know. I'm also funny, fun loving, patient so if any this caused you to cock an eyebrow (sounds dirty, doesn't it?) Consider propping a pm my way.

I create signatures as a hobby, so I could maybe whip up a few templates if you guys would like to go through with the idea.

Sorry, I forgot about this ... if you make it I would put it in mine (just not too massive and flashy though!)

Back