StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Gets up, struts over to you.....stands right in front of you.....so close that my tits are brushing your folded arms.*

"Oh, its my favorite subject. I will let you tell me if my skills are enough to raise my grade."

*Tossing my pen on your desk behind you, I slowly unbuckle your belt...unbutton and unzip your pants and they drop to the floor. Your hard cock already leaving a wet spot on your boxer briefs.*
My hands leave my chest and fall to your hair..my fingers wrapping tightly as your hot little mouth engulfs my throbbing cock...my hips buck when your nose presses against my shaved crotch..."that's it my bad little student...show me what you really know about oral skills"...I thrust my cock deep in your throat..my thick crown gagging you...holding you tight to make you EARN your grades...

attachment.php

Mmmmm........gawd that's a yummy pic. :rose::kiss:

I lurk here often

attachment.php

Love you thread, no doubt the men and women here aroused who follow you
I know I am

THX

Am I young enough to pull off the "naughty school girl" look :eek:

I dont have a pleated skirt. lol

Its a shot in the dark :D

lovely pics of a truly hot woman. stackey you are truly erotic and exotic. great pics and love how you position your feet so strategically.

Damn!! Bribed again!!

This one is hard to argue with :) :devil:

love the last two pics. last one had your right tit and nipple on display in a great pic. this one has your left tit. they are spectacular. lose the panties and lets see whats in the middle. very hot pic set.

Am I young enough to pull off the "naughty school girl" look :eek:

I dont have a pleated skirt. lol

Its a shot in the dark :D

Oh Yes stackey, Immediate detention during and after school with the "HEAD MASTER", and that would be me. :devil:
You can guess what i am gonna do can't you.......:D:kiss:

Stackey, so love catching up here….. but if you want to be a naughty school girl can I be your teacher…...:D:devil:
You are so fun, so sexy, so sensual, and you always make cold winter days to humid summer ones. You are the sunshine of LIT.
:kiss::kiss::kiss::rose:

Now be good and post some more :D

attachment.php

Mmmmm........gawd that's a yummy pic.

Thank you
So beautiful, thank you for making my day lovely Stackey :

You always make mine

Oh fuck yeah u are!! You pull it off as well as ANYONE could But can I pull them down after??

:confused: Or would that be up? It is a skirt...

massaging and kissing are part of the service.. Grinnzzz

Perfect!

attachment.php

Love you thread, no doubt the men and women here aroused who follow you
I know I am

THX

Thanks for the nice compliment.

yummmmm the posibilities are endless .... so sexy and delicious.... Thanks!

thank you!

lovely pics of a truly hot woman. stackey you are truly erotic and exotic. great pics and love how you position your feet so strategically.

Im sneaky that way

nice lighting and use of the loose, large shirt... gives you an erotic aura... a really hot fucking aura...

wow! thanks!

OMG...how'd I miss this one! Whoolly HUSTLER! Mmmm.....you get me so hard.

Damn! I even rate high enough for Hustler?? :D cool!

love the last two pics. last one had your right tit and nipple on display in a great pic. this one has your left tit. they are spectacular. lose the panties and lets see whats in the middle. very hot pic set.

:devil: Oh, you've seen whats in the middle ;)

Oh Yes stackey, Immediate detention during and after school with the "HEAD MASTER", and that would be me.
You can guess what i am gonna do can't you.......

Nope, cant guess....You better tell me :)

Whoever bribed you definitely got their money's worth, especially with this picture. You look fantastic, Stackey!

Aww, thanks

You can come worship me anytime SB

Stackey, so love catching up here….. but if you want to be a naughty school girl can I be your teacher…...
You are so fun, so sexy, so sensual, and you always make cold winter days to humid summer ones. You are the sunshine of LIT.

Now be good and post some more

OOOooo, Emms as a teacher...Im sure you could teach me a lot of new things :devil:
Thank you sweetie

attachment.php

Well... If I could bend you over a desk...

I would let you! :D

Always lovely stackey.

Thanks KB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back