Wive Finds Out

Mona went off to work ,I made a beeline to the computer ,I needed to finf out if what we had been doing was normal in a relationship like we had drifted into .

From all the info on the web I gathered there wasnt any normal ,its what a couple wanted ,so not a lot
Of help . The way Mona acted was what I had dreamed of ,for all of my adult life I have fantasied
About being dominated by a woman now I had it .

It was a lot more severe than I imagined but the pain quikly wore off ,she had forbidden me to cum
The more I relived the previous day the hornier I got ,should risk being found out if I jerked off ,I slowly stroked my cock ,stopping each time I came close to cuming ,would she know if I did ,I decided not to risk it .

I had a suppision she was going to be bringing some one with her this after noon ,she had told me after
All she is going to cuckold me ,the way she had treated me it would come as no surprise .

Was I ready to watch another man make love to her ? Well make love it wouldnt be ,it would be plain fucking to show me she could do as she wanted .

Sure enough ,she entered ,a good looking guy folllowed .She wasted no time ,kissing him looking at me
introducing us ,Eric this is my slut ,With that she slide her hand over his crotch .

I took my slut and bend him over the spanking bench.......I tied his ankles and wrists to the bench. A belt went around his waist. He was not able to move much.

"Yes Eric, this is the slut that does not follow my instructions. He jerked off without my permission. Now he will be punished."

I took the cane and raised it in the air. SWISH!! SWISH!! 10 strokes of the cane made his behind welted. His screams filled the room. I then took a ball gag and forced it in his mouth. I pulled the straps tight as he tried to shake his head.

Now I gave him the next then. Small drops of blood dripped from his behind.

I then took some lube and pushed my two lubed fingers in his tight ass.

"Now Eric, he is ready for you." Eric moved closer to my slut and he grabbed his behind. His cock pushed in my screaming slut's asshole.

wive? or wife?:rolleyes:.. I mean it's the title..shouldn't you make sure you get the simple words right?

your sarcasm doesn't become you ,wonder whats its like to be perfect as I'm sure you consider your self to be

Last edited:
This wasnt what I expected ,Mona nd Eric had no doubt talked about what was going to happen ,
his full 9 inches driven into my ass was enough to make me howl ,the pain was so that I almost passed out ,eh continued on for a short time ,pulling out .

Now clean his cock ,Mona stood with the cane at the ready ,I reached for a wash cloth, no you do'nt slut use you tongue and be quick about it .
I did as she wanted ,licking the foul smelling ,tasting dick clean .
She took him be the cock leading to the bed ,laying back legs apart ,her cunt lips wet ,he wasted no time ,his cock buried into her ,her hips rising to meet his thrusts ,all the while looking over his shoulder watching me .

With a groan he came in her pussy ,collapsing on the bed beside her ,she pointed between her legs
get at it slut ,lick the cum out of me .Once more I obeyed ,Almost in tears at the humiliation ,

He was shown to the door ,with a promise that she would like to do it again some time .strutting naked back to the bedroom ,looking at me with disgust ,you know a real man would have thrown him out ,instead you ate his cum from your wife's pussy .

I then tied his ankles to the ends of the bed, tied his wrists behind his back. I threw a rope over the beam in the ceiling and tied it to the wrists ties. I pulled it so his head was pushed onto the bed.....I put the blindfold on and the ball gag in his mouth.

Then I took the cane to him. I raised it in the air and SWISH!! sWISH!! I gave him 10 strokes, one below the other. his welts were weeping.

It had been quit the day to say the least ,the whipping hadn't subdued my ardor .

Please let me fuck you I begged ,at least let me eat you and jerk off .

She laughed ,I would have thought you had enough of eating me after Eric ,and no you cant jerk off
in fact I picked up a little present for you .She tossed me a bag ,on opening it I pulled out a cock cage

We stopped at the sex shop and Eric helped me pick it out ,it will be painful if you let your little dick get
out of control ,so it wont prevent you from getting a hard on but it will hurt like hell ,I'll let you take it
off on occasion ,other wise it stays on ,oh and I also picked up a blue light ,it will show if you disobey me
and masturbate .

She came and sat by my side ,you know I still love you deeply and we can stop this if you want ,as for me
I am thoroughly enjoying myself ,bringing a lover home was over the top but I did it for you more than
me ,once into it I really liked being fucked in front of you ,I loved sucking his cock ,watching your face
as I lay on my back letting another man fuck me right in front of you ,the look of frustration on your face as I took his cock into my mouth ,some thing I haven't done for you in a long time .

Now I need an answer ,do you want to continue in this role ,I have to warn you , I love the feeling of power I have over you and there is no doubt in my mind that I will enjoy it more as time goes on ,
so tell me baby do we go on or call it off .

I sat playing with the cock cage ,the sharp little points lining the interior ,my cock growing hard just feeling them knowing the pain they would cause ,the beating I had just endured ,the whole scene of watching her being fucked by Eric ,being ordered to suck his cock ,licking his cum out of her pussy

It was what I had always dreamed of ,how our relationship would make me over the top happy ,I know what the famed masochist ,Leoplod Von Sacher - Masoch must have felt wanting so desperately to be completely domed by a woman .

Are you going to continue to bring in lovers and make do what I did earlier ,is the punishment going to get worse ,am I ever going to be allowed to make love to you again ,you know how I love to give you oral ,is that going to stop .Will i be allowed to orgasm either by fucking or jerking off

Yes she replied to all but the oral ,after I make love to another man you will of course be allowed to eat me , as for being allowed to orgasm ,no you are not going to be allowed to jerk off unless I give you permission ,I will let you make love to me on special occasions such as our anniversary or Birthdays
you will of course be required to clean me with your tongue as usual .

I have wanted this for a long time ,my voice humble but also excited ,yes if You are willing I would like this
to continue .She smiled good not lets get you into the cock cage your life of orgasms has for all intent and purposes has come to an end .

Oh and by the way well make an appointment with Harold to change the deed to he house into my name the vehicles will be registered in my name ,the bank accounts will be changed so you are not
going to have access ,the investments will also be in my name alone ,your credit cards will be cancelled
,after all a slave doesn't own anything or have any say in any matter ,she smiled sweetly .

It all made perfect sense to me .I tried to shove my rock hard cock into the cage ,it was struggle ,
the points lacerating the skin on my cock ,wincing I followed her orders ,ramming it in ,my eyes shut as to shut out the pain .

Now look what you'v done ,naughty boy,blood all over the chair ,she fastened the contraption around my balls securing the little lock ,the key went into her purse ,clean up the mess ,then punishment for
bleeding with out permission ,she giggled ,see baby what your loving little wife has turned into

I got the cleaning supply's as she was on the phone to her sister ,and making an appointment with her husband ,who was also our lawyer.

Last edited:
I also took out a maids uniform....

"You will wear this from now on......." It was a short black skirt with a frilly slip....

I then took out the make up.....

"you will begin to put on make up......."

So as it turned out ,Peg and Harold where returning to our place ,there for the maids uniform

Where in hell had she gotten a maids uniform ,then I remembered last Halloween,the party we had attended ,I had insisted in going as a maid ,Mona hadn't wanted it that way especially when I suggested
she dress as a Dominatrix but she had gone through with it now I was to pay for my instance ,dressing as maid with her sister and hubby coming .

would I be forced to give him a blow job again ? she handed me the push up bra giving my man tits
a nice amount of cleavage ,the stockings and garter belt then the panties ,finally the slip and costume
the door bell rang .

Well answer it ,are you deaf . Peg grinned as they came in ,Harold looking sheepish ,embarrassed to
see his brother in law dressed like a slutty maid .

They sat ,he at the table she on the couch .

I seemed to have stepped in some dog shit ,Mona darling can you tell your bitch to clean it off
she smiled sweetly

"Get on your knees......" I watched as he got on his knees.....his skirt riding over his ass cheeks.

"Now lick the shit off his shoes.....Looks like dog shit..."

I watched as he licked the shit off his brother's shoes......He almost threw up. Gagging....he continued.

she held up her boot ,high spike heels ,looking at the brother in law in humiliation ,I began to lick
she laughed ,you do have him trained ,or should I refer to to your bitch as her ,I told you it becomes
very addictive ,once a person has the power it just get better and better .

Peg turned to Harold ,boy show Mona your ass ,he undid his trousers ,the pink panties and the pants dropped to the floor ,his ass was purple from the welts ,almost hiding the words PROPERTY OF MISTRESS
PEG that had been branded into both buttocks ,now thats what a well disciplined slave should look like
isnt that right bitch ,

Yes Mistress, it is he replied .

We'll have to see about branding your bitch as well open she commanded ,suck on the heel ,if you missed any dog shit I'll shove the heel up your ass .

Mona stood back taking it all in ,her face growing pink with excitement

Last edited:
I was shocked ,Harolds penis was a mess ,cut ,ripped a horrible colour ,Mona also gasped ,what happened.

Peg laughed ,pushing me back with her foot ,tell them boy ,tell Mona and her bitch why your cock
Looks the way it does .speak up or I'll do it again .

Mistress Peg ,he stammered used my penis to hold her golf tee .

Peg still laughing explained ,I injected his cock ,it gave him a hard on for about 3hours ,I took him
into the back yard ,Made him shove a tee into his cock ,made him lie on his back ,put a golf ball on
tee and bobs your uncle it works great she grinned only my aim isnt so good so I hit his cock a few dozen times ,its great fun ,you should do it to your bitch .

The smile on Mona's face scared the shit out of me ,no no this is going to far I yelled ,Pegs boot struck
My nuts ,I collapsed holding my crotch .

Shut the fuck up Peg's voice was icey ,you have nothing to say ,isnt that right Mona .

I think its a great idea ,were for sure going to try it right after we get this paper work looked after .

Peg pulled out a syringe ,better jab this into his cock now so he'll be hard .

Please I begged ,Mona dont let her talk you into this .

Get your cock out she replied coldly holding up the needle .

She grasped the cage ,drove the needle firmly in .

The pain was minimal it was what was to come that worried me ,Harold had a number of papers for me to sign ,it was still time to back out ,except I meekly stood in front of the table and signed every thing
Over to Mona .

Out side bitch ,get my golf bag and bring it .

We led Harold out to the back yard and made him lie on the grass....I had a piece of cardboard with a hole in it and put it over his enlarged cock. It stood up like a golf tee......I took the white tee and placed the tip in his tiny hole. He cried out......A ball was placed on the tee......I took a club and raised it in the air. I swung and hit the ball, along with his shaft and the tee....the tee flew off with the ball....He screamed.......

I then put a tennis ball in his mouth......he needed a gag.

I watched in horror as both ladies used Harold's cock to drive golf balls he passed out after a dozen or so balls ,I shook like a addict needing a fix .

Please Mona ,please don't make me do this ,I'll do what ever you only spare me this torture .

Its funny how you keep telling me you'll do any thing I want then you try to get out of what I want
now don't you think thats strange .

I meant I'll do anything except this please .

She kicked me in the balls ,kneeling next to me ,you'll do any fucking thing I want asshole ,this is waht you wanted this is what you get .

I moaned holding my swollen nuts ,no I want out this is going to far ,we can divide every thing and I'll
get out of your life .She began to laugh ,divide ? you have nothing to divide ,close your eyes and see whats yours ,you forget asshole you singed every thing over to me and no your not getting out of
our little relationship .Peg if you please help me get my bitch into position .

They dragged me to where Harold had lain ,tying my hands to the metal pegs ,then my legs ,
the shot we gave him is working wonderful ,he's as hard as a rock ,Peg kicked my cock just as
Harold groaned .

A tee was forced roughly into my piss hole ,using a club Mona pounded it in .

Now bitch if you lie real still we maybe able to hit the ball with out hitting your cock ,if you move and cause us to miss ,well it will be your balls that feel the club head ,then we;ll tee you up again and try over ,understand ?

This was unbelievable ,what had gotten into Mona ,she had gone from my loving wife so a sadistic
Dominatrix ,of course her sister had a lot to do with it ,as it turned out Peg had been dominating
Harold for a long time ,in fact even before they where married .

It came out that for their wedding ceramony she had forced him to wear womens under wear under his
Tux ,right down to nylons ,garter, panties and bra ,on their honey moon she wouldnt let him stop to pee foci g him to pee in his clothes .

Now peg stood holding a iron ,taking a practice swing .Ok Mona now watch ,your going to love it .

The ball balanced on the end of my cock ,she swung hitting the head of my dick driving the ball into the river behind our property ,well as Mona pointed out ,not ours but hers .

I came to screaming ,it felt like my cock head had been separated from the shaft ,my body convulsed
Shaking ,jerking ,my screams must have carried for a mile .

Aw poor baby ,Peg handed the club to Mona ,have a go sis it seems your bitch likes it ,look his cock is hard ,they both laughed as Mona drove another tee into my horribly abused cock ,then balancing another ball .

She stepped up ,my yelling for mercy ,begging her not to do it ,sobbing ,my cock hurting so bad I
Couldnt think

The club head slammed into my cock causing me to pass out again .On coming to ,I was a blubbering
Mess ,crying ,screaming in agony .The girls sitting in lawn chairs chatting ,on seeing me wake ,Mona stood holding the club .

She squatted next to me ,hey baby not feeling so good eh .Im going to show you how mercyful I am
You ave a choice ,you can be our toilet or we continue playing golf .She squessed my penis digging her
Finger nails in ,I howled in pain ,yes yes I'll be you toilet I cried .

Very good but not just piss ,I know how much you like to lick the piss from my pussy ,your going to
eating pur shit ,ok ?

Yes ok I moaned ,I would have agreed to any thing ,I was sure my cock already had serious damage
I for sure didnt need to have it hit again .

She freed me leaving me to roll into the fetal condition moaning still sobbing

We placed a hood over his head, covering his eyes, but leaving his mouth free. A ring gag was placed to keep his mouth open. He was then tied to a portable toliet without the bowl. His Head was tied so he couldn't move, his mouth forced open. Then my sister sat down on the toliet and began to take a shit. A piece left her body and fell into his mouth.

"chew and swallow." I ordered.

trying to turn my face earned me a hammer like blow to my nuts ,keep your fucking mouth open pig

its what you optided for ,or would you rather we play golf again .

I did as she commanded ,the horrible turd going into my mouth ,how could people get hooked on doing this flashed through my brain as I swallowed .

you turn Mona

I cant right now but I can wash it down ,she sat on the seat ,positioning her self so the stream of her hot piss flooded my mouth ,soaking my face ,her hiss of "swallow it bitch " made me continue to swallow ,
lick me clean slut ,once more I obeyed ,my cock to my surprise grew hard ,what kind of freak had I turned into .

We need to go but keep up the good work ,he has taken to being domed in a big way .

Get your self cleaned up ,her voice was filled with disgust ,you look like a pig .

On returning to the living room ,Mona motioned me to sit

Well its been quit a day and its not over yet ,you disappointed me by bawking at some of my orders

you need to be punished a little more .

I now know how much you like to beaten and whipped so we'll ad a little more to it ,fetch me the whip ,yes the one with the metal tips and bring the cane as well ,believe me when I get done with you tonight you'll love being punished a whole lot less

I pushed him over the sawhorse and tied his wrists and ankles so he could not move. A belt went around his waist......I took the cane and raised it in the air.

SWISH!! SWISH!! 10 times the cane hit his ass!! Red welts rose everywhere.

I Then took the whip. The first stroke made his welts weep. beads of blood drizzled down his thighs. He was screaming, trying to get away. It made me hot.

The whipping ended at long last ,I was a wreck ,bruised and bleeding ,beaten to a pulp my loving wife
had turned into raging monster ,or so it seemed .

She squatted beside me ,hushing my sobbing .I guess I have been a little rough on you but I see your
turned on,her hand dropped to my cock ,fingers circling it ,moving up and down ,her smile brightened my mood ,her hand moved faster ,ah shit if she kept this up I was going to cum ,my pain forgotten ,in fact it
had heightened my arousal .

Please I begged ,thrusting into her hand ,please what baby her hand tightened ,tell me what you want
my breathing became raspy ,please let me fuck you ,.

I had proven that I would do anything she wanted ,please let me fuck you I pleaded .

"How dare you ask to fuck me after what you did. No, it will be the other way around."

I bucked my strap on.....the 9 inch dildo poised and ready. I pointed it at his exposed asshole, then pushed in.

I yelled in pain ,the dry cock felt like it was rearing me apart ,please please put on some lubrication

She pulled back ,oh my so silly of me of course lubrication , moving to stand in front of my face ,the shitty bloody cock an inch from my lips ,now be a good boy and open your mouth ,you can get it wet
,it will go in so much easier .

Please use some lube I begged .

The slap knocked my head back ,open your fucking mouth ,her hand hit my face again ,this cock is going in your mouth then back up your ass then back in your mouth ,you get the idea ?

I did as she ordered ,lathering the cock with my spit ,she rammed it back into my asshole ,I could feel it ripping my tender flesh .

She was true to her word ,back to my mouth then back to my ass ,when finally she told me to clean the cock with my mouth .I lay on the floor completely spent ,sobbing ,what had I gotten my self into

I pumped the dildo in and out, faster and faster, tearing his ass, making it bleed. Then I went to his mouth and forced it in his throat.....

He was mine........I picked up the cane and struck him with it again and again. 10 times, welts rose from his ass.....

I then dragged him to the spanking bench. Bent him over it, and forced his legs apart........

Back