Her Son's Best Friend (closed)

Asa

Writer...Dream...Fantasy
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Posts
36,474


Karis Daniels

She had been a model until she married Jasons father. For a few years their life had been wonderful... Full of passion and excitement but lately that had all changed. Luckily Jason was older now and his friends were at least eye candy for her. She really liked his best friend and had imagined that young stallion kissing her and caressing her and them lost in passion in each others arms.

Drawn from her normal thoughts of the day by a knock at the door she sighed knowing that Jason was out back and her husband was who knows where she stood up from the couch and smoothed out her blouse and jeans and walked over to the door opening it right to the sight she had just been thinking about.

Well Hello Jason is around back. She smiled to him her pale eyes drinking in this stunning young stallion before her. Come on in. She stepped back from the door tossing her hair back over her shoulder she glanced back at him. Care for a coke or something?
 
attachment.php


Tom Hanes

Jason was Tom's best friend since he met him in highschool, and it wasn't just because he was a fun friend to hang out with. Tom had a crush on Jason's hot mom for a long time. He would watch her walk around the house, steal glances wherever he could and she wasn't watching.

Today he went to Jason's house to arrange a night out, and he nervously rang the bell, knowing that there was always a possibility that Karis would open the door. She did. He smiled from ear to ear and then went inside after her, his eyes studying her with hunger.

"Ummm... you said Jason is around back? I... Yes, I would love a coke, thanks!" he said, pretending to be interested in looking for Jason.
 
Last edited:
She smiled and walking into the kitchen she grabbed a few cokes for Jason Tom and herself. Jason walked into the kitchen.

Hey man... Big surprise mom... Dad did not in fact get the tank filled for the grill. So whats the plan for dinner?
 
Tom took a seat in the kitchen, looking at Karis getting the drinks, his eyes following every move she made. She took the coke with a smile and opened it:

"Thank you, Mrs. Daniels!" he said, waiting for her to tell them what's going to happen next, hoping he would get some time alone with her, but also being afraid of it.

He suddenly blushed as he remembered jerking off to images of her sucking his cock the day before. He sipped his coke and had to look away, feeling instantly hard at the images in his head.
 
Well what about that little Greek take out. We have not gotten dinner from there in a while.

She smiled knowing the reaction that Jason would have as without hardly another word other than be back in a while. Grabbed his keys and took off. She laughed a little.

Wonder when he is going to ask her out?
 
"Well played, Mrs. Daniels, well played! No argument from him!" Tom smiled, watching her every move. "He didn't even ask me to come along!" he added, looking towards the door where he had left.

He sipped his coke and kept his eyes on her.

"You look lovely today, Mrs. D! As always!" he said attempting to flatter her.
 
She leaned back against the counter and watched him. Something there in her eyes. She pondered calling him out on all the glances she had noticed over the years. After all he was legal now.

Tom...

She smiled moving to leaning on her forearms on the counter near him to see where his eyes would stray.

Is there something you wanna tell me?
 
Tom instantly blushed at her challenge. He looked down in his glass and smiled.

"Maybe..." he said with a sigh.

He then looked up at her and smiled with the corner of his mouth.

"I... ummm... I think you're really pretty..." he said and felt his cheeks on fire. "I hope you don't think I'm being rude or anything, but I had to say it: I think you're hot!" he said, moving his gaze from the glass to her eyes and back.
 
She smiled at his words and watched him.

Well... Thank you... Nice to hear... Especially from such a handsome young man.

She winked at him.

Anything else you wanna tell me... Maybe something... You want?
 
Now he had to touch his cheek with his hand. It was burning.

"Well... I wouldn't dare..." he said staring squarely in the glass. "I mean... you're Jason's mom, and I'm just a kid..." he mumbled almost.

He then raised his eyes and looked at her, psyching himself to not look away.

"I know you're probably gonna throw me out if I tell you what I want, but... well... here goes..." he said and cleared his throat. "I want... I want to see you naked!" he said finally, his mouth dry and his head spinning.
 
Oh really... Tell me more Tom... Spill it...

She maintained her lock on his eyes.
 
He swallowed hard, in disbelief that she didn't kick his ass. He took another sip of coke, noticing he was shaking the glass, so he placed it down nervously, not wanting to show his jitters.

"More? Really? Oh, gosh... I had dreams about you... You know, the kind of dreams that made me wake up horny and hard as a rock..." he went on, unknowingly pressing the cold glass on his cheek.

"To put it bluntly, Mrs. D... I... fantasied about... about... ff..." he stumbled, and then looked down. "I fantasised about fucking you!" he said and then looked up with a shy grin.
 
No need to be embarrassed Tom.

She was smiling with a glint in her eyes. She did look younger than she was.

Why don't we move to the couch and you can tell me all about those dreams. Slightly curious what that devious young mind could come up with.
 
He followed her to the couch and sat down next to her.

"I'm not sure what I can tell you... not because there's nothing to say, but because it's awfully dirty..." he began blushing some more.

"I dreamed I slept over at your house one night and I came out to have a drink in the kitchen. That's where I ran into you coming from the kitchen, and you were wearing just your panties and a short tanktop..." he said, looking at her cleavage. "It got really dirty from there on... We kissed, I touched your breasts... you squeezed my cock..." he went on and stopped, feeling his cock throbbing terribly.
 
Kissed... I like the sound of that... The question is... Just dreams or do you... really... Want that?

She turned to face him standing a breath away from him. She wasn't going to lay a finger on him till she knew he was absolutely willing. Even though her current desire was to grab him by the shirt and pull him in for a commanding kiss.
 
"You... You do?" he asked as he looked at her with her face only inches away from his.

He leaned in slowly, wondering if she would pull away. Before she could however he moved forward and kissed her lips slowly and softly, waiting to see how she would take it.
 
She moved a hand to his cheek pressing softly into the kiss. Once the soft kiss broke she smiled.

Very nice... Next time maybe a little less timid and...

She gripped his shirt.

More like this...

She pulled him in for a powerful rough but tender kiss. Nipping at his lips.
 
He moaned into her kiss, slipping one hand around her back pulling her closer. Her smell and taste was intoxicating, and suddenly his position was very uncomfortable due to the swelling in his pants. He wanted to touch her breast, but he still wouldn't dare.

"Oh wow..." he moaned after she broke the kiss. "Mrs. D, that was... so hot..." he said, his eyes straying visibly to her cleavage. "You are such a great kisser!" he added and placed his hand around her neck and pulled her in for another kiss.
 
Drop all that Mrs. D stuff... Call me Karis... At least when its just...


She was drawn into another kiss and decided to push him a little further her tongue tracing his lips pressing playfully. She moved to guide his hand to her breast like he spoke of in his dream.
 
His heart beat faster and faster as he felt her hand guide his to her breast. He squeezed as he felt her tongue, suddenly desperate to get her out of her top and bra, and feel it bare in his hand. He kissed her long, adding his tongue to hers, dancing with it, feeling his arousal swell even more.

"Oh wow... Mrs... I mean Karis... I'm so turned on right now... And I want to touch your breasts so much. Would you show them to me?" he asked tentatively. "I'd do anything if I got to touch them!"
 
She had so many ideas right now but biding her time was best for now. She took his hands and guided them the buttons of her form fitting blouse.
 
He needed no more invitation. With the expectation of the greatest gift just about to be unwrapped he unbuttoned her blouse and slowly took it off her shoulders and down her arms, leaving her in her bra.

"Oh my!" he moaned as moved his hands behind her, deftly unclasping the bra, wondering if she really was going to let it fall and bear her breasts to him.

"May I? May I see your breasts?" he asked.
 
She smiled...

Still so timid...
She moved her hand to caress him through his shorts.
 
Her move to his crotch made him gasp in surprise, giving him the answer he needed. This was all so exciting, so forbidden, so bad. He wasn't usually a timid kind of guy, but this was a woman, not your usual girly girl with bows in her hair.

"Oh fuck..." he moaned and the slowly removed her bra straps off her shoulders, letting it slide off and uncover her spectacular full breasts.

He took a few seconds to take the view in. So much better to see such a pair right in front of him. He moved his hands and gently squeezed them in his hands, feeling their arousing texture.

"Oh wow!" he exclaimed, slowly running his hands over them, feeling her nipples in the palms of his hands.
 
She pushed him back against the couch leaning close to kissing him firmly as one hand still caressed him through his shorts and his other hand gripped his shirt pulling him close. Moving to nip at his ear.

Think you can stand waiting lover boy?
 
Back
Top