The Bar Maid & The CEO

"Well what do you have planned today?" he asks her as he gets closer to her face. "Once we dock you could come back with me to my place we can get cozy and if you are a good girl I will even make you dinner." he whispers as he kissed her neck. He then pushes her back letting her fall on the bed kissing and carressing her curves.
 
“I have nothing planned because I thought I would spend the day with you again.” She said. She looked into his eyes and her thumb stroked against his hand. “I like the sound of that.” She said. He pushed her onto her back and kissed her while he caressed her curves. She moaned into his mouth loving his touch. “I can’t wait to be alone and experience everything you like.” She said.
 
Mike continues to worship her as the boat made its way back to the dock. He gently squeezed her thigh as he pushed her legs apart. He slid down to her hips and teased her clit with his thumb.
 
He squeezed her thigh and pushed her legs apart. He slid down her hips and he teased her clit. She was so wet and horny. She closed her eyes holding onto the bed. She felt so good right now.
 
He continues to tease her until the horn blows for them to dock. We will have to take this elsewhere. He chuckles as he helps her off the bed. They head off the yacht and back to his car to head home with Chantel.
 
When the horn went off she sighed. “You’re so mean not getting me off before we got to dock.” She said laughing. She slid off the bed grabbing her things and heading off the yacht with him. They got his car. “Now it is your turn to be teased.” She said as they drove off. She undid his shorts and pulled his cock out and stroked it in her hand before bending down to lick his cock.
 
Mike had a hard time focusing on the road as Chantel tongue teased the head of his cock. He had to go slow, clenching the wheel his vision bounced between the road his lap as she began to give him road head. "You are in so much trouble when we get to my place." he moaned playfully in approval of her actions.
 
Chantel was having fun teasing Mike. She was teasing his cock so much with her tongue and lips. “Oh really? How am I in trouble?” She said before moving her mouth back onto his cock. She sucked on his cock head softly looking up at him.
 
"You are being such a dirty distraction." He groans as he makes his way down the highway. Her oral abilities were unbelievable, his cock was ready to blow as they drive, but he held it as long as he could until he got back to the parking garage. When he parked he finally allowed himself to explode, giving her ass a firm slap as he cums. He takes a few minutes to regain his composure before he got out of his car. "Well I'm ready. Are you?" he inquired as he zips up and reposition his cock.
 
She slid her mouth off his cock and she started licking at his cock. “I am glad I am your dirty distraction.” She said with a laugh. She returned her mouth to his cock. She slid her mouth up and down his cock. She was sucking at his cock. He parked up in his garage. He came deep in her mouth. She stroked his leg looking up at him and swallowed up his cum. She licked his cock clean and then he put his cock away. “Yes of course I am.” She said grinning at him.
 
Mike's groan echoed as she cleaned his cock with her tongue. He felt floaty as he stepped out of the car. He extended his hand to help her out and wrapped his arm around her waist as they walk to the elevator. As they walk inside he pushes for the 20 fl before turning back to her. "We got some time." He says as he means into her and begins to kiss her.
 
They walked together with his arm around her. They got into the elevator and pushed number 20 then told her it would take some time. "Oh yeah what do you plan on doing with it?" She asked pushing her body up against his. She kissed him her tongue playing with his. She stroked his muscular arm softly.
 
The elevator flew up the floors as Mike and Chantel embraced. His desire for her burned through his body causing his mind to think about what he wanted to do to her. Finally the 20th floor was reached and only a hallway stood between them and his home.

The walk to his door felt slow and trance like. The girl he pined over stood next to him as he unlocked his door and ushered him in. "We're here."
 
She walked ahead of him into his place. She wiggled her ass as she walked. “I am so wet right now. I am so excited to see how you like to play.” She said licking her lips looking at him as she played with her hair.
 
He watched Chantel in her excitement. "Follow me." he tells her as they head out of the main living area and back to the bed rooms. One was open with a bed and dresser, a standard bedroom but the other was closed and locked. He cycles his keys till he finds the one he needed. "Hope you are ready." he says as the door opens.

Inside was a room painted purple. On the walls were murals of women in comprising positions. Blue lights illuminated the room showing a apparatus in the middle of the room. The walls hung many toys and restraints, all he had plans for.
 
Chantel was so happy to be here with Mike. They went up the stairs to the bedrooms. She saw one of the doors were locked. She saw get his keys out and find the one for the door. He opened the door. She smiled at him playing with her hair. “Yes of course I am ready.” She said.

The room was purple and had pictures of women in sexual positions and there was blue lights that light up the room. She saw toys and restraints and her pussy got so wet. “I am so ready to see what you have in mind for me.” She said.
 
David hands move sensually up her body. "Oh really now." he smirks as his hands interlock with hers. He walks her over to the apparatus and pushes her back into it. "Stay." he commands as he walks to get cuffs off the wall. The cuffs were black with fuzzy red fabric on them. He returned to her to cuff her in.

The clicks of the cuffs broke the quiet air. First her right hand than her left. Keeping Her hands above her head he rested the chain in a hook above her head. He then proceeded to push The hook up to ensure that she could not get loose. "Perfect."

David proceeded to kiss Chantel neck and cleavage. Working his way son her body towards her waist. He slid her bikini bottoms off her body exposing her wet pussy. He stuck out his tongue and slid it playfully along the lips of her pussy tasting her sweet essence. "Juciey like a peach."
 
Chantel loved David’s hands all over her. His hands interlocked with hers. She smiled at him. He pushed her back and he told her to stay. She stayed watching him moving closely wondering what he was going to get. He got some cuffs and cuffed her hands together.

Her hands were above her head and he put the chain into a hook above her head. He pushed the hook up making sure she wasn’t getting out not like she would try though. David was kissing at Chantel’s neck and cleavage making her moan loudly. She closed her eyes enjoying his lips on her body.

He moved his lips down to her waist. He slid her bottoms. Her pussy was out and excited. He stuck his tongue in her and slid it over her lips. She moaned loudly. “Oh god yes.” She said.
 
Hearing her moan just excited him more. He continued till her essence flowed down like a waterfall. Licking every drop up he then stood up and walked over to the rack. He grabbed a blindfold and what looked like a pen. Turning back to her He walked up and slid the blindfold over her eyes and make sure she couldn't see. "Don't hold back." he whispers to her as he gives her a kiss.

Mike opened the other item. A clear gel began to ooze from the cap. Its was cold to the touch when he smeared a little on his finger. He playfully coated the gel on her waist drawing a trail to her wet sex. He then blew where the gel was causing it to be icy cold along her skin.
 
He slid the blindfold over her eyes. She couldn’t see anything. Having her eyesight taken from her made her even more turned on. She was so wet. He made her feel so good. He kissed her lips and she kissed him back him with so much passion.

She heard something opening. She felt something cold being rubbed against her waist and down to her wet little pussy. He blew against her waist and sex. She bite her lip moaning loudly. Her pussy squirted juices all over.
 
He watched as Chantel juices flowed from her body. He begins to lick it off her thighs. "Did I say you could cum?" He asks in a harsh tone. "You need to learn your place." He gets off his knees and goes to the wall. He runs his hands over the handles looking for a tool to use to discipline her for disobeying him. He picks a thin paddle and returns to her.

He takes her off the hook and bends her over. "Grab your ankles." he ordered her as he slid the paddle along her pussy. Letting her essence drip on the paddle.
 
He licked her juices off her thighs. “No you didn’t. I am sorry.” She said. He gets off his knees. “I am so sorry. Please forgive me.” She said. He told her he was going to learn her place. She was excited and nervous. He moved away from her to get something and she did not know what.

He took her off the hook and bent her over. He told her to hold her ankles. Her hands gripped to her ankles. He slid the paddle over her pussy making her moan out. Her little pussy was extremely wet. “What are you going to do to me?” She asked.
 
"Hush." he tells her asserting his control. He savored teasing her with the paddle. He winded up to take a swing on her soft ass. First stopping short to confuse her. "5 hits with the paddle." He says. He then have a firm spank with said paddle running her ass with it after the hit. "How many was that?"
 
He spanked her ass with the paddle making her moan out. She liked the feeling. She liked the pain and the pleasure. "1." She said. The paddle was stroking her ass making her moan out.
 
He gave her another firm spank as she answer him. "That's one master." he tells her. He had realizes he didn't explain the room to her. Was so caught up with her being in here he just got started. He spanked her again and again. Each time firm but both tough. Finally after the fifth spank he asked her. "Do you need another?"
 
Back
Top