North Carolina Fuck Buddies.....

been a member for awhile but I've just moved back to NC after 10 years in California. Just thought I'd say hi!!!

Party people of American....lets have a drink...alcoholic or non..

Hows everyone been doing. Got a little activity going on on here. I am 37, SWM, not married, no kids, my own place-job- license-all my hair-all my teethteeth.........................I am between Winston-Salem and Greensboro if any Ladies/Kinky Females/Open minded Woman would like to chat, one day meet for a drink, go with the flow from there. I can travel...so if your not more then 2 hours away...lets chat.
My yahoo name is straightfreakykinkyguytraidnc if you "women(only)" would like to talk. Have a great week, hope to chat soon.

22 yo swm

Hey all, I live in the Greensboro area, just moved here a couple months ago, feel free to send me a PM if you like my profile!

I am going to be in the Raleigh area the 1st week in Oct.

WM 38, love to role play.

Any ladies interested in showing a visitor a good time?

21/m here looking to meet some females....already met a few on here who are quite nice but rarely on. never met anyone off of here in real life but would if the oppty. occured! Let me knows ladies! PM me or yahoo message me!

Weekend fun

Just had a badass weekend, My sister got married in Massachusets and it was a blast. Sadly no wedding hookups (everyone was a family friend) but I hope everyone else had a great time over the long weekend!

Hi everybody!

It's been a while since I've been around this site. I've been through quite a bit this year. I sense more changes ahead.

I'm a single, 29/m living in Charlotte. Feel free to say hi! :)

Thought I'd post up in here too.

21/M/NC, in the Salisbury area. Hit me up if you want to chat or hang out sometime.

25yo engaged woman in the triangle looking for a last fling

won't someone help me out? :heart:

Hi

Hi I'm A 22 Year Old Firefighter/EMT In Guilford County. I'm Still A VIRGIN Looking For A Women That Would Like To Have Some Hot Phone Fun With Me and Then Maybe Meet Up To Take My VIRGINITY. I Live Between Greensboro and Burlington. I Hope To Hear From All You Hot Area Women Soon. Peter XOXOXOXO

Back