I'm Married, Let's Chat in Secret

I love a good bump.

But I love a secret chat with another man's wife or a single lady who likes being pleasured by another woman's husband. I look forward to your message. PM for my YM or KIK if you prefer to chat there.

Saturday Night Bumping

I'm on KIK or Skype tonight while my wife has stepped out. Message me if you're a lady who might enjoy some secret voice play.

I know how you feel!

Right there with you! I have never been physical with a man other than my husband, (except for this one time...kind of...before we were married). However, I do get a thrill from chatting with another woman's husband while mine is out. It's just hard to find good guys! Most of the husbands wanting to chat are less than stand up human beings!

I feel the same

Hi! I'm a 39 yo male from the Gold Coast Australia and I've bee married for 17 years. Ever since my beautiful children were born five and three years ago we've hardly ever had sex. I'm not after a physical affair, and I'm not going to ask for sexy/ nude pics. However I think it would be fun to chat with other women in a similar situation to me.

I would love to find a lady who is in the same situation to share time with. I have been there before and found the relationship a great way to share our thoughts without recrimination or guilt.

It is what it is

I am a married 37 yr old white woman and would be interested in starting conversations with some married guys in hopes to find some mutual desires. I would be most interested in educated, white, American men in their 40's. I am in the central time zone so that would be preferred. I am most commonly available for chat between 9-11pm most weeknights. Some spotty time available during weekdays. Inbox me to introduce yourself. We shall see where it goes from there.

are uk guys allowed?:)

52 y/o mwm...I do chat while the wife is away or asleep...she's sleeping 5 feet away right now in fact.

I'd love to chat with any ladies who are interested. Message me or hit me on Yahoo.

Bumping Because I No Longer Have Yahoo Messenger

I love the posts growing on this thread and really hope some hot cyber affairs have bloomed.

I'm the 47 year old married man who started this because I can't resist secret chat with another woman. I can get PMs here in Lit of course or you can KIK me as cruiser_t. I have a secret Skype account too under t_cruiser. Happy cyber affairs to us all.

Monday Night Bump

I'm bored at work and would love to sneak into KIK with a woman my wife doesn't know about.

Just another fella to add to the club. Northwest Jersey.
Looking to share with a kindred spirit.

Up late, Wife's Asleep

Message me here or let's KIK chat while my wife is asleep and unaware of our naughty connection. On KIK I'm Cruiser_t

Back