Protection (closed)

I whimper in need as you fingers caress lightly over my breasts. Shivering as you deepen out kiss, my brain feels hazy as you pull away and tell me to go find Molly some play clothes.

“Can we use our new toys?” I ask as my eyes light up and I sneak one more kiss before I get up and go find Molly some play clothes.
 
"If you promise to be a good girl," (laughing). Going up to Molly's room, it doesn't take long for her to wake up and dress quickly in the clothes you have ready for her. "Why don't you and Molly go over and invite her friend to come play this afternoon. We might want Molly to spend another night over there before too long." (I still want to take you back to the adult store and go into the movie theater.)

"You two go on outside; I'll fix us some lemonade and bring it out to the playhouse."
 
Escorting Molly across the street, we invite the girls there to come play. We are soon up to our necks in the energy of four little girls as they play in the playhouse. Molly is over the moon as they play pretend and I sit near by, watching them interact. Smiling as you come out with the lemonade, I pat the ground next to me to watch them all playing as well.

“I could get use to this.” I say as I squeeze your hand. “Lazy days at home with my lover and my daughter. A few more kids running around. The only thing missing is Maria and Alex.”
 
"You know that Molly will have Maria out here in no time at all the next time they come out here, probably Alex too. A 'few' more kids - is that what you said?"

Sitting down beside you . . . "I could get used to this, too . . . but somebody around here needs to work (laughing)."
 
I laugh softly as I lean over and kiss your cheek. “Well, maybe one more kid. More if I could convince you. I don’t think I’d have any problem doing that either.”

“I was thinking earlier about work. I think you’re right about staying home with Molly. If you didn’t mind, I was thinking about maybe taking some classes on art and photography. I’ve always been interested in it and it might be fun.” I say with a shrug, looking at you to see what you think of that idea.
 
"I think you should be able to do whatever you want to do like that; and it might be something you could interest Molly in, too."

Turning back to watch the girls at play; it's obvious that the playhouse was an excellent idea. Looks like me may need to finish if off with a table and chairs, but for now, it is the center of attention for this group.

"Tomorrow, I want to go down in the basement and get some ideas on how we can remodel to fix up and office for you and an indoor playroom for Molly. It shouldn't be too expensive, and I can do most of the work myself."
 
“Think about a space for yourself, baby. It’s your house too now. I want you to feel comfortable and at home here.” I say, placing my hand on yours and giving it a squeeze.

“I think tomorrow I’ll take Molly to school and then go to the office and talk to the D.A. about what I need to do to start cutting down on my cases in order to quit or maybe stay on as a consultant. After I pick her up after school, maybe we can meet and go out to lunch together.” I say with a smile, pleased that everything is coming all together.
 
"I think there is enough room in the front of the garage to build a work bench and storage place for my tools. I'll probably make the office big enough that, in addition to your desk, we can put in a smaller desk and book case that I can use. Even if you can't stay on as a consultant with the DA, I bet you could find one of the smaller law firms around here that would like to use you as a consultant."

"If you do that in the morning, I can do some measuring in the basement and draw up a couple of floor plans . . . let's see how it looks. And lunch out is always a treat for Molly."
 
I lean across he space between us and whisper against your ear. “Are you going to give me a treat tonight?” I ask, laughing softly at the look that you give me. “Pretty please with sugar on top?”
 
"I guess you've been a good girl today, so, I guess that means you get a treat tonight. What kind of a treat would my lover like. Maybe a treat would just be able to go to bed and sleep all night without any interruptions."

I know that is not what you have in mind, but sometimes it is fun forcing to you to tell me what it is you want . . . even in the dark, I can sense the flush in your cheeks .. .
 
I blush red as you make me say the words. I lean close to your ear again, my lips grazing against your skin as I tell you just what I want. “I want you to use our new cuffs and fuck me hard while I’m helpless.”
 
"Hmmm . . . gonna be my little sex slave tonight?"

Thinking about this . . . handcuffs holding your wrists to the headboard and using the scarves to tie your ankles to the foot of the bed. Slip the cock ring on and use the knob on it to really fuck you hard . . .

Leaning over and whispering, "I'm getting hard just thinking about that. Good thing these girls are too young to notice such things."
 
“I’ll be your little sex slave whenever you want me to be.” I say, nipping at your chin and moaning softly as you tell me that you’re getting hard thinking about it. I shiver at the very thought myself, my thighs nice and damp.

“God, Alan, no one’s ever turned me on as much as you do. I’m ready to jump you now.” I say, smiling shyly at you, my cheeks heated red as the sound of little girl’s laughing washing over me like a bucket of cold water.
 
"Yeah, but it's a little more noticeable when I'm turned on than when you are." Looking at the girls running around the back yard, "Why don't you call their mother and see if they can stay for supper. I'll do some hotdogs on the grill. Maybe before too long she'll offer to keep Molly for a sleepover and we can go back to our favorite shopping place . . . you still haven't seen it all."
 
I kiss you gently and give you a smile as we break apart. “Hotdogs for dinner it is. I’ll go make some potato salad and some baked beans and give their mother a call. Want a glass of wine or a beer?” I ask as I stand up and brush my jeans off as I look down at you and wait for your answer.
 
"Beer for now. I'll wait a few minutes, then get the grill started." Reaching up, I take a swipe at your ass, "Missed a spot."

The girls are so busy with the playhouse, they don't even know we have been sitting here watching them.
 
I raise an eye brow and stare down at you as you swipe at my ass. “Sure I missed a spot.” I say with a laugh as I move to go inside. I start the ingredients for the potato salad and then call the girls’ mother, inviting them all for dinner. After getting permission as well as inviting her and her husband over, I move to get some drinks going.

After you start the grill, I walk out with a beer and again steal a kiss. “Sarah, and Tom from next door are coming over for dinner too. You’ll like them a lot. Tom is in the Army and Sarah is a stay at home mom.”
 
"Sounds like a plan to me." The grill is going . . . . charcoal, my kind of grill, not gas . . "Let me know when I need to put the dogs on, they will only take a few minutes."

Taking a beer, after paying for it with a kiss. Before too long, I hear the girls yelling and running toward the gate as their parents arrive. After the introductions, Tom and I settle in at the grill with a couple of beers while you and Sarah head in with the girls to start the parade to the bathroom for them to get washed up.
 
Dinner is controlled chaos and lively conversation. I can see that you and Tom have hit things off and Sarah is quick to suggest that Molly come and spend the night with them. I agree, winking at you as I squirm in my seat with the thought of what we’ll be doing that night once everyone’s gone.

After dinner is finished and I pack a bag for Molly, I kiss her goodbye, smiling as she insists that she needs a good bye kiss from you too before she leaves. Once everything is finished and we are along again, I pour two glasses of wine while you finish with the grill.

“I’m excited, babe.” I say with a smile, offering you your glass as you come back in the kitchen.
 
"Been a busy day, love . . ready to just relax and take it easy?" Grill all cooled down, kitchen cleaned up, lights turned off except for a night light in the hallway . . . sitting back on the couch with you and a glass of wine.

You can't seem to stop wiggling your butt on the couch next to me . . . "OK, babe, you ready to head upstairs, or are we going to make another run to the adult store before I make you my slave for the night?"
 
“Another run to the adult store?” I ask as you suggest that we head out before I become your slave for the night. “What would we need to go there for?”

Turning to look at you fully, I think about it for a moment and then make my decision. “I think I’d like you to take me upstairs, baby.” I say in a breathless sigh, my voice husky with the desire that we’re both feeling.
 
"Just some things that I haven't showed you yet; but we will save that for another time. I'll get the rest of the lights and lock the doors. You will go upstairs and sit on the bed until I get there."

Just locking the doors and making sure everything is secure . . . I'm already hard by the time I get to the bedroom. And knowing what you are anticipating, I need a couple of minutes to formulate my plan in my mind.

Walking into the bedroom, seeing you sitting on the edge of the bed, a bit of a nervousness showing, "So, Michaela, are you ready to be my sex slave tonight?"
 
Sitting on the edge of the bed, I’m squirming in both nerves and excitement. Looking up at you I smile as you ask your question.

“I’m ready to be your sex slave tonight, Alan.” I say, giving my consent and my heart races at the possibilities of what you’ll do to me now.
 
"Baby, I think we are going to have fun tonight; we might even want to try this another night when I become your slave. Do you like that idea?"

All lights are off except for a small dresser lamp and a night light in the bathroom.

"OK, Michaela, present yourself naked to your master."

Still flipping ideas around in my mind, but I can guarantee that your are going to get fucked hard and fast tonight . . . not sure how many times you will cum before morning!!
 
Last edited:
“I’ll explore anything with you, Alan.” I say as you turn off the lights and then tell me to present myself naked. I stand and strip out of my clothing before I stand before you nude. I shiver slightly in excitement and arousal before I smile at you and kneel at your feet, looking up at you with bright eyes.

“Anything else I might do for you…master?” I ask, the word said in a breathy, husky tone.
 
Back
Top