attachment.php

E4F433D6-1587-4536-9FB2-86A790AC6A8C-6197-0000058C5AF661A9_zpsaf4da770.jpg

Attachments

• Fan-Fucking-tASStic.gif
    Fan-Fucking-tASStic.gif
    1.7 KB · Views: 37,980
Last edited:
hmmmmmm

so I could use some help ladies and gents...I went into my photobucket account and some of my images have been removed :( does anyone recommend another site I could use? I'd prefer one that has an app for the iPhone as I take a lot of my pictures with my phone. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Many thanks!
Hissub1111

so I could use some help ladies and gents...I went into my photobucket account and some of my images have been removed :( does anyone recommend another site I could use? I'd prefer one that has an app for the iPhone as I take a lot of my pictures with my phone. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Many thanks!
Hissub1111

Well that sucks!!! I do hope you find a better host!!!

Many thanks!
Hissub1111

You can try https://www.dropbox.com I know they have program for iPhone. I don't have a iPhone or any cell that I can get online with. Hope this help.

hugs kisses fred

Many thanks!
Hissub1111

Really sorry about that. I have heard that Dropbox also removes some pictures. :(

I have used Mejuba.com. No problems with photos being deleted. However, I do not think they have an App for iPhone or Android.

Did you lose any pics that you have no other copies of? Hopefully you have a safe set of copies.

You can try https://www.dropbox.com I know they have program for iPhone. I don't have a iPhone or any cell that I can get online with. Hope this help.

hugs kisses fred

Really sorry about that. I have heard that Dropbox also removes some pictures. :(

I have used Mejuba.com. No problems with photos being deleted. However, I do not think they have an App for iPhone or Android.

Did you lose any pics that you have no other copies of? Hopefully you have a safe set of copies.

Thank you, gentlemen. I'll look into these later.

I think some people have used this.

http://**************/

Many thanks!
Hissub1111

I'm debating starting a new thread. There is a lot from my thread that is now missing and I really don't have the time to go back and fix. Any thoughts? I'm open to suggestions.

I'm debating starting a new thread. There is a lot from my thread that is now missing and I really don't have the time to go back and fix. Any thoughts? I'm open to suggestions.

No!!!! You are at 138 pages, 3436 replies, and 93,360 views. If you start a new thread you will start back at zero. But if you are like me, it would drive you crazy that much of your stuff is gone.

I think some people have used this.

http://**************/

I wonder what site this one is? like to add it to my list of blocked site

You can start new if you wish and link back to here. Or if you don't wish to loss post count stay with it andmaybe post note to let everyone know about new restart at this post count.Cause by removing pics by site owner.

hugs :kiss::rose:

fred

I posted this on The Ask A Mod A Question Thread
Maybe you can help me understand. I am getting the idea that literotica is about dead. All the Mods tell everyone to post any action or pussy pictures offsite... well owners are slowly killing the site. they have now have blocked all of post anything hosted on

imagesocke*****m server blocked

image socket .com what its is just remove the space.

photobucke*****m is sever blocked

photo bucket .com what its is just remove the space

so many others I have lost touch with all that has been blocked . Every post made is changed.. even PM's I was trying to send someone a link and it got changed.

So is there any offsite place that is OK with lit?

Thank you

fred

To begin with I would like to say I'm sorry about your pics. About this thread or start another, I have no opinion. I'll follow you what ever you decide. :) (I hope you know what I mean?)

Last edited:

You can start new if you wish and link back to here. Or if you don't wish to loss post count stay with it andmaybe post note to let everyone know about new restart at this post count.Cause by removing pics by site owner.

fred

Maybe you can help me understand. I am getting the idea that literotica is about dead. All the Mods tell everyone to post any action or pussy pictures offsite... well owners are slowly killing the site. they have now have blocked all of post anything hosted on

so many others I have lost touch with all that has been blocked . Every post made is changed.. even PM's I was trying to send someone a link and it got changed.

Thank you

fred
Well maybe just maybe the site owners have got back and fixed the block lick of site. Because of a few minutes ago .
I was checking and saw that your links are working again for now
Blue Sundress – Pic 1
Blue Sundress – Pic 2
Blue Sundress – Pic 3
Full Body Nude – Back

I hope that is the case. But I do remember you tell about photobucket.com removing some of your pictures.

Hope this helps and that things work out for you.

hugs kisses

fred

Well maybe just maybe the site owners have got back and fixed the block lick of site. Because of a few minutes ago .
I was checking and saw that your links are working again for now
Blue Sundress – Pic 1
Blue Sundress – Pic 2
Blue Sundress – Pic 3
Full Body Nude – Back

I hope that is the case. But I do remember you tell about photobucket.com removing some of your pictures.

Hope this helps and that things work out for you.

hugs kisses

fred

It seems like only a select few images were deleted....I am working on fixing the issue and hoping it won't happen again

fred

Thank you

fred

Hugs and Kisses to you, Fred...you are so helpful and kind :kiss: For now I am going to stick with thread...Mr. JasonMason is right, it would be a shame to start all over again...if I get lost in trying to fix things, I may change my mind...but now my thread will live on...

To begin with I would like to say I'm sorry about your pics. About this thread or start another, I have no opinion. I'll follow you what ever you decide. :) (I hope you know what I mean?)

Its not your fault handsome. I am glad you like me enough to follow me ;)

No!!!! You are at 138 pages, 3436 replies, and 93,360 views. If you start a new thread you will start back at zero. But if you are like me, it would drive you crazy that much of your stuff is gone.

You are right, my friend :kiss: thank you for reasoning me in my moment of insanity

It seems like only a select few images were deleted....I am working on fixing the issue and hoping it won't happen again

Hugs and Kisses to you, Fred...you are so helpful and kind :kiss: For now I am going to stick with thread...Mr. JasonMason is right, it would be a shame to start all over again...if I get lost in trying to fix things, I may change my mind...but now my thread will live on...

Its not your fault handsome. I am glad you like me enough to follow me ;)

You are right, my friend :kiss: thank you for reasoning me in my moment of insanity
Sweet Lady, if you just fix the index that way you just need to change link and tell everyone to check there. I'm glad things are working now.

fred

Back