I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, but you don't want to sit in a barrel either and over-ferment....

You want someone to drink the juice. :)

"Men are like a fine wine. They all start out like grapes, and it's our job to stomp on them and keep them in the dark until they mature into something you'd like to have dinner with.” - Kathleen Mifsud

"Men are like a fine wine. They all start out like grapes, and it's our job to stomp on them and keep them in the dark until they mature into something you'd like to have dinner with.” - Kathleen Mifsud

That's so hilarious...and true! So now I'm aroused that your feet are on me Grace...:)

would you like to go to dinner? lol

A) love mushrooms
B) love risotto (I spent a month in Italy)
C) I'll bring the proper wine
D) I have no doubt your culinary abilities are superb...

Truth be told....I'm allergic to mushrooms. But....I cook for my brother a lot (he's made a habit of stopping by and eating whatever's in the fridge, so I started cooking), and he loves them. I usually save some out for me and fix the rest for him with the 'shrooms.

I can grill some marinated chicken breasts.....bring a good pinot grigio......I'll make my favorite ever garlic bread with a compound butter spread.....

Getting hungry again.....

Truth be told....I'm allergic to mushrooms. But....I cook for my brother a lot (he's made a habit of stopping by and eating whatever's in the fridge, so I started cooking), and he loves them. I usually save some out for me and fix the rest for him with the 'shrooms.

I can grill some marinated chicken breasts.....bring a good pinot grigio......I'll make my favorite ever garlic bread with a compound butter spread.....

I saw "breasts," "Pinot Grigio," "butter," and "spread." Oh yeah, I'm in. :)

That all sounds extremely delicious. Pinot Grigio not a problem, I've plenty. What is a compound butter spread? Is this a yoga term? do tell...

PS, I wasn't hungry till you mentioned all that. Now, I'm growling as is my stomach

I saw "breasts," "Pinot Grigio," "butter," and "spread." Oh yeah, I'm in. :)

That all sounds extremely delicious. Pinot Grigio not a problem, I've plenty. What is a compound butter spread? Is this a yoga term? do tell...

PS, I wasn't hungry till you mentioned all that. Now, I'm growling as is my stomach

A compound butter is just any type of butter that has stuff added to it. I make a spread with butter, garlic, fresh parsley, etc.

I'm glad I made you.....salivate.

oh I'm jealous, real food...Love mushrooms...

That is Gracefully said

I love a good quote "The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Sadly................there is some truth to this..........and then........it is our lap that you crave.......our arms you snuggle into......and our patience that provides you with those many hours on pleasure............funny how that works..........:heart:

A shameless bump.......can't believe no one has added to this for so long :eek:

I think that may well be what happened Jonny....all her posts have disappeared unless they were quoted.

It hasn't been a bad day so far.......how have the sexy young ladies been doing today?

I'm not sure where the other ladies went... We can't have this thread abandoned. Having a good night here in Michigan. Huddle close so we can stay warm??

I'm not sure where the other ladies went... We can't have this thread abandoned. Having a good night here in Michigan. Huddle close so we can stay warm??

You must have to do a lot of cuddlin', sweet lady. It's mighty cold in those parts.

You must have to do a lot of cuddlin', sweet lady. It's mighty cold in those parts.

LOL, one thing I've learned is preserve body heat! It's only 32 degrees Fahrenheit but it feels colder due to the damp air. Brr, my toes are freezing!

What temps are you having, kind sir?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back