I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Ace....

Dancing... I so love to dance...and By the way Distractions are always welcome....

Thanks PA, hope your doing well...

Welcome SM, glad to have you, come on in and stay a while.....

I intend to enjoy it BeeLou, thanks:D

Well BBG.....you know how I love to be a.......distraction:p
I will keep your words in mind:D

I've never been with an older man....but nothing gets me hotter then flirting with one, imagining that they remember our interaction and get off on it later...that they stroke there hard cock, thinking about me.....god just thinking about it has me all wet....once at Mardi Gras this older man wanted to spank my bare ass right there in Pat O'brien's while his wife took pictures....it was so hot, I was so wet it was running down my leg....I remember he got a little feel of it too, slide his hand right across it....mmm..... I've got to go masturbate...

This is so amazingly hot. I love to spank women. And love that you get so soaked.

Running in and waving at all the lovely older men and the ladies that love them like I do! :) Hope everyone is having a great day!

So far so good and I hope the same for you too

Seems like it has been a slow day but the weather is really nice. Hoping the same for the rest of the week. Planning on being out playing in the sunshine. :)

Go ahead and mingle and have fun. Lots of good people here!!

Seems like it has been a slow day but the weather is really nice. Hoping the same for the rest of the week. Planning on being out playing in the sunshine. :)

Go ahead and mingle and have fun. Lots of good people here!!

Beautiful and sunny in my part of the world...

Oh I am mingling and enjoying my time here...

Running in and waving at all the lovely older men and the ladies that love them like I do! :) Hope everyone is having a great day!

Hi everyone, I'm new here. And I qualify as older.

Hi BeeLou......cool and wet here, been raining off and on all day, a little thunder and lightning.....they are saying it is supposed to be like this all week:(

Welcome talldad......always room for one more here......and the older thing is relative........it is mainly up to he woman as too what is older to her.......but welcome to the thread:)

Hi BeeLou......cool and wet here, been raining off and on all day, a little thunder and lightning.....they are saying it is supposed to be like this all week:(

Welcome talldad......always room for one more here......and the older thing is relative........it is mainly up to he woman as too what is older to her.......but welcome to the thread:)

Will gladly send you the sun and 80 degree temps that is forecasted for here the first few days of the week..Weather is supposed to be like yours come the weekend

Thanks for the kind welcome DJ. You all seem like a friendly group.

Will gladly send you the sun and 80 degree temps that is forecasted for here the first few days of the week..Weather is supposed to be like yours come the weekend

I would take it.......we had gorgeous weather all last week.....I guess we had to pay for it sometime:cool:

Thanks for the kind welcome DJ. You all seem like a friendly group.

It is a very friendly group here.....the women are fun and flirty and the guys are laid back and cool....nice way to relax and unwind.

I would take it.......we had gorgeous weather all last week.....I guess we had to pay for it sometime:cool:

It is a very friendly group here.....the women are fun and flirty and the guys are laid back and cool....nice way to relax and unwind.

I am so not ready for all the warm weather..LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back