looking for a rp playmate

danimal3378

Interesting Title
Sitting at his computer Dan sifted through the hundreds of pretty woman on screen, looking for a specific girl to cater for his needs, then after an hour or so a short brunette appeared on screen, dressed in a leather bra, her tits spilled over the cup slightly, and a short denim skirt, and a pair of long lean legs clad in a set of black thigh high stockings. Just the sight of here and the ideas it generated caused a bulge in his jeans.

Pouring himself a brandy, he picked up the phone and dials the number for her service after a few rings they pick up.......Hi this is Angels Unlimited, how may we be of service to you?....he pauses a moment before replying. Hi, my name is Dan… I saw a picture of (name not yet determined) on your online add and was wondering if she would be available to meet on Thursday night? I will book a room and a table for dinner at the Hilton Grand on 6th. Please wear some sexy lingerie.

Last edited:
Sitting at his computer Dan sifted through the hundreds of pretty woman on screen, looking for a specific girl to cater for his needs, then after an hour or so a short brunette appeared on screen, dressed in a leather bra, her tits spilled over the cup slightly, and a short denim skirt, and a pair of long lean legs clad in a set of black thigh high stockings. Just the sight of here and the ideas it generated caused a bulge in his jeans.

Pouring himself a brandy, he picked up the phone and dials the number for her service after a few rings they pick up.......Hi this is Angels Unlimited, how may we be of service to you?....he pauses a moment before replying. Hi, my name is Dan… I saw a picture of (name not yet determined) on your online add and was wondering if she would be available to meet on Thursday night? I will book a room and a table for dinner at the Hilton Grand on 6th. Please wear some sexy lingerie.
I'd be keen...

Back