Looking for an editor

BlastItAll

Virgin
Hello all, first time/long time here (that's a sports radio inside joke for those who don't know).

I'm in the process of writing a NonConsent/Reluctance story with a female protagonist. I was expecting it to be short but the set-up is already two pages. I need an editor who can help me tighten it up, offer suggestions, and guide me to the end of the story. I can take plenty of constructive criticism without making it personal.

I don't know the process. Do I send the story to the volunteer editor? Do I submit it and then send the resulting URL to the editor.

Thanks for your time.

A few things:
- I am too busy to help anyone
- Post this thread again over where the volunteer editors hang out @ http://forum.literotica.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9
- finish writing your story. Do some basic editing, turn on private messages for this forum (top left corner is a "USER CP" button), then ask for a volunteer editors help.
- Tell the proposed editor what you story is about, how long the story is and what you want
- After you get your copy back from the editor do what you need to do

Doh, I'm a moron. I thought I had put this in Editor's Forum. I see now that a moderator has moved it. I've got an offer from an editor so thanks all!

Back