A Me No-one Sees

aXavier

Really Experienced
This may be the single hardest thing I've ever written, and we haven't even got to the photos yet. But I suppose I should give everyone who isn't interested a chance to back out now.

I'm 24
I'm a guy
I'm a crossdresser

Well... just starting really, and even then not a public one. I've seen some pretty amazing crossdressers and I don't even think I stack up with them very well...

I don't particularly want to tell you much about me yet, not if this doesn't go very well. I'm looking for honest opinions, and I know everyone says that but I really am.

I'm hoping that once you've seen a few photos, you will share your thoughts good or bad.

I'm also sorry for the dodgy editing and censoring, and general quality of the photos, this is using my webcam and not my digital camera for ease of these first few shots..

So many excuses...

Last edited:
First off, welcome to Lit!!! 2nd Unless I read you were a guy, you looked sexy to me!!! PS still do!!!!

Thankyou Kazman and Albert for your kind words. And thankyou to those of you who messaged me, i really appreciate it.
I'm probably going to post a few more on Sat, if they're wanted that is.
:)

Sooo I know I said Saturday. Funny thing is, usually I have a full free day on Saturday with no disturbances but for the next few weeks that is impossible.
However, I do have tonight, and so I've got myself dressed up and I'm ready to share.

I think this is me really putting myself out there now so please tell me if you like or don't like these, what I can do to improve them and what I can do next... if anyone wants me to do anything next after you've seen these.

I've never worn this outfit before... the jeans are even new. I did want to wear a blue pair but I couldn't find them.

Well... here we go...

Last edited:
Sooo I know I said Saturday. Funny thing is, usually I have a full free day on Saturday with no disturbances but for the next few weeks that is impossible.
However, I do have tonight, and so I've got myself dressed up and I'm ready to share.

I think this is me really putting myself out there now so please tell me if you like or don't like these, what I can do to improve them and what I can do next... if anyone wants me to do anything next after you've seen these.

I've never worn this outfit before... the jeans are even new. I did want to wear a blue pair but I couldn't find them.

Well... here we go...
Like where this might be going

Well... here we go...
Cum over here & sit in Daddy's lap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Evening Everyone.

I hope you'll note the happier tone. That's because for the first time I'm not nervous sharing these with you. The support, the friends and the amazing advice I've got from the Lit community has been so uplifting.

I've also just finished my own little photo shoot and I'm on a high, I had so much fun and I hope that comes across in the photos I'm about to share with you. There's a couple I don't like but I'm going to be brave and post them anyway...

I was told that I should only select 4-5 of my favourites to share with you to be teasing and keep you wanting more. Unfortunately, I'm going to disobey... I took and like so many that I want to share them all! First five here...

Yours,
aXa

P.S, you can see the space I have to work in, I'm using a 5mpxl webcam. I don't really have much expertise editing photos and I'm just doing the simple option of uploading them as attachments. If anyone has any tips on photos, editing, poses, etc. then I'd love to hear them.

Last edited:
Here's another few.

I got a little braver....

Hope you like!

Last edited:
And with the last bit of courage...

The last of them

Kisses
aXa

Last edited:
Hey Everyone

Hope you all had good weekends.

Got another set of photos for you, fresh from the editors room.

So thanks to the amazing support of my new friend ROC, I actually did something I would never have considered. This is a new step for me, although might not seem that big really. But I bought my first garment. These are mine, not stolen, not borrowed, mine. It feels amazing.

Here's me in my new Thigh Highs....

It's also a bit naughtier, as an apology. I'm not going to be able to post for a little while. Maybe next Monday is my next? We'll see.

Catch me on PM if you want to chat though!

Enjoy!

aXa
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Last edited:
This thread is hilarious.

Holy shit. "This is may be the hardest thing I ever written". I seriously lost it when I read this.

Fantastic thread. 10/10. Amazingly funny.

Back