Bonds of Paper (closed for Mayu)

Jared continued his thrusting, clearly on a mission to bring himself to climax. He shift his tempo, now moving slower but harder to feel every inch of Bella as he moved in and out of her. Kisses between moans and nibbles on Bella's ear were just a hint of how good she made him feel.

"I'm almost there, Bella." he moaned her name as he started to thrust harder and deeper. Rising up Jared pushed off the bed, raising his chest and looking down at Bella's bare back. He started putting more of his weight behind each thrust as he grew closer to the edge. "You're so perfect." he grunted as he watched his hips drive up against his step-sisters well formed rear. It seemed so wrong and felt so right. "I'm need to cum in you." he started saying over and over, ever time thrusting harder and harder. "You want it! Tell me you want it! What do you want?" his breath was twice his pace and it was clear Jared wouldn't be able to hold back much longer.

She could feel his need in his thrusts his attitude had changed so much, everything was so perfect. "I need you!" she managed to moan, she got up on her hands as her body grew still so he would have an easier time with what he was doing, she moved her head back as she cried out his name. "I want your cum Jared!" she managed to cry out, she was really happy, even if it was wrong in the eyes of others, to her it didn't matter. They loved each other and that is what mattered, nothing else.

Hearing her words Jared's thrust became even more aggressive. Her new position gave him even more pleasure and he moaned as he pounded Bella against the bed. "Take it, baby! Take me!" He pressed deep and fell against Bella with a loud moan as his love exploded inside of her. "ohbella?" He muttered, pushing against her again just as another shot entered her and then another thrust followed by a third wave filled Bella. It was as if each hard thrust helped milk just a little more from his aching member.

After a half dozen jolts of lust, Jared simply fell to his side and had no choice but to pull out of Bella. He could barely breath or move as he lay there, void of strength and so raw in emotion. He was able to move before he could speak, and reached over to run an affectionate hand down Bella's shoulders, back and the her rear. He still couldn't talk, but he could smile to show Bella he was truly happy and couldn't be happier.

She cried out as she came with him, it was a wonderful feeling, a feeling that couldn't be better to her, stroking his cheek as she moved to her side. She pulled the covers over them, she smiled seeing how happy he was with what they had done. She leaned in and kissed him deeply on the lips, he tasted so pure to her even though she knew he was far from pure. But the love was pure and figured thats what she was tasting. "I love you Jared, starting tonight things will be different. Maybe we should move away Jared, away from this city that knows us. We could start a new life some place else" She said softly.

Jared shared the kiss, that moment of pure love and joy. He smiled, still gathering breath as if working out and your trying to slow the heart beat, but he listened to her. His eyes telling her he was present and paying attention. Finally he took her hand, kissed the palm, and held it to his chest. "Are you, Bella? Right now there is nothing I want more than to be with you. Like this. Always. But you've just started school, and I'm thinking a city isn't far enough. Maybe another state, or even country." Jared turned, not being able to roll on his back unless he risked falling off. He needed to think about this, knowing how easy it would be to say yes. Especially right now.

She smiled looking at him lovingly "So I can do online courses, life doesn't stop when things happen you know Jared." She said happily, things couldn't help but wonder what the future would old for them. "What ever you decide to do we will do it together, nothing is going to separate us Jared" She said happily.

Jared answer her with a kiss, then lay back down still smiling. "Okay, Bella. Anything to be with you, I'm willing to try." he kissed her again then pulled away slowly, "I just need to take a shower, to cool off." he let his eyes fall to her bed then back to her, "Do you want to move to the guest room? It's a bigger bed."

She smiled "Yeah sounds good, I think this bed can't take much more of our combined weight" She grinned and got up, kissing him. "Enjoy that shower" As she headed for the guest room her hips sway, kind of like a teasing and taunting with him.

Jared paused, then waited for Bella to pass by taking the time to admire her perfect form. He stepped out and quickly slapped her rear in a sudden and playful manner. "I don't be long."

Jared went down the hall from the guest room and started with a cool shower to ease his tired muscles. As he lathered up and rinsed off his thoughts turned to Bella again, wondering what she was thinking or doing. Ultimately his mind went back to how beautiful she probably looked simply laying naked in the bed.

She slipped into the bed and pulled a sheet over her naked body, deep down she started to wonder just how far he was willing to go, to just live as husband and wife. So to speak, if they moved where no one knew them they could get married. Since there last names were different, Jared's father never adopted her, so never took on his name. Then she started to wonder about children, her mind was going a mile a minute.

Once he was cooled and rinsed, Jared stepped from the shower and then wrapped a towel around himself. He wondered if this was really possible, or if this was too big a gamble in the first place. He loved Bella, and no one knew him as she did. She was his best friend, and now his lover. Could the last? Were they doing the right thing?

He reached the guest bed, pausing in the darkness and watching Bella lay there like a sleeping angel. It felt like it would be a sin to wake her, so he unwrapped his towel and tried to slip into the bed and quietly as he could hoping to wrap her in his arms and if he was truly blessed, he might even find a way to drift off into her dreams as well.

Bella had finally found some peace to sleep, with everything going on it was so hard to sleep. Because she was afraid that it was all a dream. But she allowed herself to sleep, however, deep in her sleep she felt her brother there and she turned on her side. Completely asleep. She rested her head on his shoulder. Her hand on his bare chest and a huge smile on her face as she slept, enjoying the closeness and enjoying Jared's arms around her, she truly was at peace.

Jared lay there for some time, thinking about what he was planning to do next. It occurred to him that he was planning to take Bella away, and be with her. He was committing to her, exclusively and asking her to do the same. Was he proposing? If he was, he was doing it wrong. It was that last thought that Jared was bothered by the most, and he smiled and he cuddled with Bella.

She made him happy, and what happened between them wasn't wrong. Take away this cage made of legal papers and you had two people who'd grown up together, become best friends, and were now something more. With his mind made up with what he would do next, Jared finally fell asleep.

His internal clock woke him at just after seven. They had only been asleep for a few hours, but being conditioned to show up early to work had gotten Jared into the habit of thinking he'd over slept if he wasn't dressed and ready to go by six in the morning. Forcing the initial panic to subside and having not moved since his eyes opened, Jared checked on Bella. There was no reason for both of them to be up...

Bella slowly woke up when the clock went off, looking up at Jared she smiled and held onto him. Resting her head on his chest she yawned a bit "No reason to get up so early Jared, no work for either of us" She said softly and ended up falling right back to sleep. She loved being this close to Jared, he was her rock and nothing else mattered but the two of them being very happy. She sighed happily and began to wonder what the day would bring, but right now sleep was the main thing.

Jared smiled, cuddled Bella close and tried to go back to sleep. He almost managed but he was too excited to sleep, and his mind was working over time. After some time, he started to move hoping she was able to still sleep. Just in case he whispered, "Be right back. I'm going to make breakfast." he kissed her forehead and headed to the kitchen.

Once there he went through the fridge, not bothering with clothes or a wrap, and started going through the fridge for food. Finding an apron he decided to put it on since he'd found enough ingredients to make Bella french toast. There was also fruit and yogurt for parfaits. As he worked, he couldn't help but feel happy to know he was cooking for her again. For all the complications, he truly loved Bella.

She woke for just a moment but everything that was going on seemed to just make her tired, they had been through a lot. She slowly started to wake when she started to smell food, she opened up her eyes and got up, slipping on a silk robe and went to see what was going on. She noticed Jared naked and cooking, she giggled. "Mmm I know what I want for dessert already" She said lovingly, walking up to him kissing his cheek.

Jared paused to accept the morning kiss and give Bella an affectionate pat on her slik clad hip. "Hey, it was this or steal your robe." He finished the slice he was working on and served Bella. It was probably getting to be a tired routine but this was the only real breakfast he knew how to make. Jade vowed to learn more if he was to be a good husband. Wow, he hadn't even called Bella a girlfriend in earnest and already he was planning to make her a wife? More so was the fact that he wasn't bothered by the idea.

She smiled at him lovingly and nodded happily "Mmm you know you should let me help you learn to cook. You have my favorite breakfast down. But how about I teach you my favorite lunch and dinner" She grinned happily, gazing into his eyes she was lost in them, she kissed him deeply. "I'm surprised you never learned to cook growing up, course I know it's not really a guy thing" She said happily"

"Growing up I didn't need to cook much, I usually ate lunch out of the house and dinner was mom's thing. Frankly, I'm amazed I can microwave a meal." he said with a laugh. He took a moment to enjoy the kiss, then dreamily confessed, "I'd like to know all your favorites. Everything you enjoy and please you." Jared kissed her back, almost forgetting what he was here to do in the first place. His hands felt that soft silk and memories from last night came flooding back. He smiled, and broke the kiss trying to force himself to calm down, but it might have already been too late.

She smiled as he touched her as he kissed her, she couldn't help herself. She moved the breakfast off the stove and shut it off. Her hands resting on his chest as they continued to kiss, she broke for air and smiled at him. He was very special and she knew that from when she was a child, he always knew how to make her smile, who would have thought this is what was to come of them.

Jared watched Bella turn the stove off, and did nothing to stop her. He found her eyes and looked into them, smiling and enjoying the moment of simply being with her. He parted his lips, pausing as if to speak, but kissed her instead. All of his love was poured into that kiss proving the words would have paled in comparison. He wrapped his arms around Bella, holding her closed and feeling her warmth through the smooth silk robe. Jared now believed that their parents had married just so he could find her, and be with her. He was convinced their lives were almost orchestrated to lead up to this perfect moment with one perfect woman.

Jared felt himself growing more excited and paused to break from kissing, "How hungry are you right now?" he asked breathily.

She was pretty hungry but when she looked down she saw he was getting very turned on, looking into his eyes she was simple in what she said. "I can wait" She said softly, leaning in to kiss him again. It was a perfect thing, with all this time with her brother, made her really happy and nothing would separate them. This simple act of love and compassion was pure in her eyes.

Jared welcome Bella's kiss, drawing her in and opening himself up to her. His hands moved down her silk robe to roll it against the bare skin beneath. A graze of her breast but followed by a firm stroke across her ribs and around her waist. One hand had to pull away so he could untie the apron which was now putting a strain on his growing excitement. But under all the desire still linger the love he had for Bella, as he always had and would have. This was truly how they were meant to be.

Bella looked at Jared with love and understanding, when she felt his hands on her. Bella couldn't help but sigh softly, when he started to remove the apron she gave him a hand and she pulled away from him. A big grin on her face as she walked to the guest room, her hips swaying back and forth as she moved, inviting him to follow.

Jared, standing naked and eager, watched Bella walking away. He watched both her form and the way the loose silk danced around it and he let himself enjoy the view. He and Bella had made love, and she knew his feeling for her. Bella wasn't just a body, and this just wasn't about getting back at their parents for something in the past.

"Damn, you're sexy." He finally said, admitting that he could lust as well as love.

Taking long strides, Jared followed her towards the guest room and reached out to grab the hem of Bella's robe. Tugging to keep her from walking all the way into the room he closed the distance and turned her to face him against the door frame. "Where do you think you're going?" He teased before kissing her deeply, pinning her back to the door frame, letting go of the robe and moving his hands to her exposed breasts.

Back