My Favorite Quotes

Most people apologize without knowing what they’re apologizing for. That’s why “sorry” doesn’t mean anything anymore.
 
I do it because i can, I can because I want to,
I want to because you said I couldn’t.
 
Always forgive,
But never forget,
Learn from ur mistakes,
But never regret.
People change,
And things go wrong,
But always remember,
Life goes on.
 
A true soul mate is probably the most important person you’ll ever meet, because they tear down your walls and smack you awake. But to live with a soul mate forever? Nah. Too painful. Soul mates, they come into your life just to reveal another layer of yourself to you, and then leave. A soul mate’s purpose is to shake you up, tear apart your ego a little bit, show you your obstacles and addictions, break your heart open so new light can get in, and make you so desperate and out of control that you have to transform your life.
 
If someone says: “That’s impossible.”
You should understand it as:
“According to my very limited experience and narrow understanding of reality, that’s very unlikely.”
 
Sometimes you have to kind of die inside in order to rise from your own ashes and believe in yourself and love yourself to become a new person.
 
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.
 
The measure of a man’s real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.
 
We’re all damaged in our own way. Nobody’s perfect. I think we are all somewhat screwy, every single one of us.
 
The average person tells 4 lies a day, and 1460 a year. A total of 88,000 by the age of 6. And the most common lie is I’m fine.
 
All men dream; but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act out other dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.
 
Don’t be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs. Every time you conquer one it makes you that much stronger. If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselves.
 
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.


[ Albert Einstein (1879-1955) ]
 
Computers are magnificent tools for the realization of our dreams, but no machine can replace the human spark of spirit, compassion, love, and understanding.
 
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.
 
you have brains in your head, you have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.
 
Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.
 
Unless someone like you cares a whole lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.
 
Back
Top