My Wish For Today

I wish my grandmother were here and I could get her advice one last time. Not sexy but its true.

I wish I could forget the last story I submitted and focus on the next effort. Soon.

I wish I could see my way out of two stories I have in progress.
Only two, and only "out of"? [expletive deleted] I have a few SERIES to tie up, and a story set I still need to get INTO. (Haven't finalized the framing device yet and I'm up against a deadline.) I wish I had the energy and cognition to whip-out those suckers.

I wish the herbal supplement BRAINPOWER was still produced. I wish I could consume more than 5mg of caffeine daily. I wish my stories would just form themselves whole in my head and pop-out like junk candy from a dispenser. Yow.

I wish my two sisters were speaking to each other and would stop using me for a go-between.:( I'm not supposed to be the middle sister. I'm the baby!

Only two, and only "out of"? [expletive deleted] I have a few SERIES to tie up, and a story set I still need to get INTO. (Haven't finalized the framing device yet and I'm up against a deadline.) I wish I had the energy and cognition to whip-out those suckers.

I wish the herbal supplement BRAINPOWER was still produced. I wish I could consume more than 5mg of caffeine daily. I wish my stories would just form themselves whole in my head and pop-out like junk candy from a dispenser. Yow.

In justice (he protests), there are a few others, mostly notes of interesting word-play. :)

I wish my two sisters were speaking to each other and would stop using me for a go-between.:( I'm not supposed to be the middle sister. I'm the baby!

Look Out folks.
Babs has those death-dealing heels on.
:)

No matter where you live, no matter who you are...

I wish everybody a good and peaceful night. :)

Back