Helping The Lost (Closed)

Without thinking, he lifted the duvet, offering the warmth of the bed to her. His now clean body revealed to her in the daylight. His body was hard and muscular, not like somebody who spends their time in the gym, but somebody who has been living a hard life.
 
She smiled at him and she nodded a little bit, she rested her head against him and felt really happy to have him in her life. She knew what she wanted after thinking and right now it was to the point everything was nice. She was happy to be with him, looking at him she was really happy. Closing her eyes as everything just seemed nice. Looking back up to him it was rather nice, it was nice to have this kind of moment.
 
He felt his cock hardening against her, what would she think? This beautiful stranger who had been so welcoming to him.

He started to feel a little guilty, but there was no holding back his physical reaction to her presence, her closeness, her warmth, her fragrance.......and it had been so long
 
She did feel something hard against her, but when she realized what it was she smiled, having no idea that she could affect someone. She didn't think she had that effect on anyone, but in a way she was flattered. She opened up her eyes and looked up at him, giving him a soft smile to show that everything was okay.
 
He leaned in slowly and pressed his lips against hers, the tip of his tongue sliding barely against her lower lip, tasting her...pulling her closer to him, against him, his hardness aroused further by rubbing against her smooth soft skin
 
She moaned softly enjoying the feeling of him against her, she felt his tongue against her lip. Made her smile a little bit, her body reacted to him. Groaning loudly as she moved her hips into him just a little bit, looking him in the eyes.
 
He moaned as her hips ground against him, his cock harder than ha could remember for such a long time. "I want you", he said
 
Looking up into his eyes she smiled and nodded to him, stroking his cheek. "I want you to" She said softly to him.
 
His hand sliding down against her black gown, opening it and sliding his hand inside, feeling the curve of her warm firm breast, her hard nipple against his fingers. Did he excite her that much?
 
She moaned softly by how he was touching her, her body reacted to him in a good way, her smile never faded only got bigger. And right now she was just more then happy, her heart beating faster as he continued to touch her.
 
His mind slid to somewhere parallel as his mouth teased hers, his tongue lapping gently against her lip, tracing the line of her teeth, he melted against her, pulling her robe completely open now.

He rolled over onto his back, holding her firmly in place, so she ended on top of him, so light, but such a good fit against him.
 
She was rather satisfied by what he was doing, what he was showing her. Which was nice so when he pulled her on top of him she smiled a little bit. Looking into those eyes of his, it was nice to think of every little thing. Her heart beating quickly, it was beyond different. But as he held her, and they kissed. She felt how her body was fully exposed to him, and she loved that thought. Right now it was something made from heaven she thought. Moaning into the kiss that he was giving her, which felt really nice.
 
The feeling of his cock, wet from his own pre-cum and her own moistness sliding up between her cheeks was absolute heaven, the friction tugging against his foreskin, his bare cock tip gliding easily along the crease of her beautiful ass.
 
She groaned happily feeling what he was doing to her it felt amazing and it was something she really enjoyed. Moving her head back a little as she sighed happily, moving her head around with everything that was going on. But she felt how his body reacted to her, stroking his arm with much love.
 
He reached behind, pressing her cheeks together around his cock, sliding his long thick shaft between them as he watched the pleasure in her face, her eyes. Her back arching and his cock getting wetter and wetter.
 
She groaned happily as she felt him and could not hold herself back much longer, her eyes watching what was going on. Moving her eyes and it was rather nice, moving her head back a bit as her body was aching for him.
 
Hi lifted her hips and felt the tip of his cock against her soft lips, and slowly lowered her down on to his long thick shaft, letting her take it every so slowly, one inch at a time. God it felt good to be inside a woman again, her warm wetness enveloping him as he looked into her eyes the whole time that she slowly sank.
 
Her heart was beating quickly, feeling what he was doing to her. She moaned softly as she felt every little inch going into her body. She was in a little pain but she had been through much worse, so this was nothing compared to what it should be for someone not use to pain. How he locked his eyes on her own, made her smile even more. Feeling the way he was inside her, it felt remarkable and it was a nice feeling.
 
his hands gripping her hair hard, pulling her face down against his as she ground her hips down against his hard cock. He could see the mix of discomfort, but overwhelming pleasure in her face, as he pushed himself into her harder.

Pulling her head back now, watching her back arch, her beautiful breasts revealed as her robe slides back from her chest, such hard nipples, his other hand gently stroking a finger over that hardness.
 
Everything in her was all over the place and right now she didn't know what was going to happen, but she did not care. Right now he was doing something she had never felt before, and it was what she had been needing. Her heart pounding as everything just seemed so damn perfect, her breathing was getting faster and faster. Feeling him yank her hair made her moan loudly and it made her feel great. Moaning his name every so often as her body was getting use to him, which wasn't hard to do.
 
Back
Top