How Deep (Inches) Is Your Pussy?

So far I've seen no problem with the 'accomodations'.;) No need to call 'front desk'.

Ishmael
 
How Deep (Inches) Is Your Pussy?
Now this is the kind of homework I like! Why couldn't my college human sexuality class have been like this? *runs off to find smooth purple rubbery toy thingy*
 
[size=-1](responding on one message...i shouldn't have posted thread if i was gonna zip outside right after...dangit)[/size]

lol @ Azure the Official Literotican Pussy Depth Tabulator, chart going and everythang.....

wiggles....smart girly.....no sharp objects near da vagina....

so freakygurl....how deep were you?

yes starfish....i posted that originally....that in hindsight....using a dildo....was the OBVIOUS thang to do....but i'm not the swiftest of the swift...'member...;)....lol at your faux grand canyon pussy.....

lol at brat using twb's cock as ruler....

i know the pussy can take.....prolly two or so more inches...just through the elongation during arousal....and the penis head smashing the cervical dome...pressing into it.....i was just really thinking....more....just non-aroused depth i guess....i dunno...

mmmmm sabbath and unusually long pussy....yummyy....

lol jailbait...my friend that measured too...privated me..."omg i'm just 4 inches".....she was tickled....she kept saying...."goddammit i have a 4 incher".....and then decided to up it an inch....when she told some people in the room....i think it means you have a pretty lil hole....;)

lol...syclis....ishmael and his 2x4...starblayde...too funny.....

mmmmm emerald eyed one.....a 9 incher.....wonder what the term would be....you know.....like...."damn he's hung".....hmmmm..."damn she's got a deep one".....that just doesn't quite have the same ring to it....we'll have to come up with something else....

waiting anxiously to find out how deep white rose is....mmmmm your purple measuring thingy.....;)



Azure....as soon as you have a fancy table or pie chart....with sizes.....just post it.....maybe a bargraph?....since you are the Official Literotican Pussy Depth Tabulator....;)
 
:::can just imagine a sudden influx of emergency room visits with rulers lodged inside women from all walks of life:::


:D

V~
 
Official Literotican Pussy Depth Tabulator

I am so jealous that is my dream job!!!!
 
Umm my Gyn told me I had a short vagina:confused:

But I've never had any problems!
 
lilminx said:
Your cervix elongates when you're aroused, so while you may only measure 6 inches (I think that's the average depth), you may be able to take an 8 or 9 inch cock easily when you're aroused.


She agrees with the credible literature-

Avg. vagina depth is 5"-5&1/2", ( funny how that accomadates the average 5.27 inch penis) but it's possible to open & elongate the cervix to take more. Most of the nerves are in the outer third of the vagina anyway.

The psychological stimulation is another matter:D
 
eh, I think the doctor measured it before trying to put in a coil. I was in too much pain to bother asking how deep I was... :(
 
So is all the anxiety over penile length completely misguided and pointless, and is vaginal depth the real issue?
 
phrodeau said:
So is all the anxiety over penile length completely misguided and pointless, and is vaginal depth the real issue?

Looks that way. :cool:

Ishmael
 
I'm looking forward to spam e-mail touting products and potions claiming to decrease vaginal depth. I wonder if suction pumps will be involved.
 
  • Ginny 6 incher
  • Wiggles 8 incher
  • Starfish 22 incher
  • mistressastra 8 incher
  • FreakyGurl<still enjoying her pencil>
  • bratcat <still being measured with TWB's ruler>
  • vixenshe 8.5 incher
  • sabbathstorm a long one
  • JailBait 4 incher
  • Emerald_eyed 9 incher
  • Allexus_TN 9.5 incher
  • Kitte a short one
  • WhiteRose 7 incher

hmmm....there we go....now Azure "The Official Literotican Pussy Depth Tabulator"....you just work up a nice lil bargraph....<winking>....i think starfish's grand canyon there is gonna mess up the Lit average......

lmao @ Whiterose's purple measuring thingy stuck for a bit there...

<nodding at Vilac>.....would be an interesting line-up, eh?

thanks for the info on the average patient1....;)....5 to 5.5 inches....cool....

yeouchy on the coil dealie, lovepotion...:eek:

damn phrodeau....i think ya hit the nail on the head there.....it's not how long the cocks are...it's how deep the pussies are! <laughing>
 
phrodeau said:
So is all the anxiety over penile length completely misguided and pointless, and is vaginal depth the real issue?


I figure more people should pay attention to the "how to" than the" how much", it's much easier to change- but that's just my theory, I could be wrong.
 
Vilac said:
:::can just imagine a sudden influx of emergency room visits with rulers lodged inside women from all walks of life::::D
V~
*shudders*
oh what a thought....
 
Ginny said:
lol at your faux grand canyon pussy.....


Faux? You should see the sedimentary layering from the ages of deposits and then wear and erosion from the many many washouts.
 
Ginny said:
  • JailBait 4 incher
damn phrodeau....i think ya hit the nail on the head there.....it's not how long the cocks are...it's how deep the pussies are! <laughing>
Is that why size was never an issue with me?;)
JB:kiss:
 
Okay, look. I can't keep living this lie. I am in strife over the fact which is actually 2 inches. Since I am oddly conscious of it with out others pointing it out, just shove those chastizing fingers up your asses. Okay, shove them up my ass, but only because I like that sort of thing.
 
JailBait said:

Is that why size was never an issue with me?;)
JB:kiss:

Hon, is that 4" stnading up with clinical detachment? Or 4" with your ankles behind your ears and your arousal making puddles on the bed?
 
Starfish said:
Okay, look. I can't keep living this lie. I am in strife over the fact which is actually 2 inches. Since I am oddly conscious of it with out others pointing it out, just shove those chastizing fingers up your asses. Okay, shove them up my ass, but only because I like that sort of thing.

lmfao.....damn fishie....too fucking funny....
 
JailBait said:
Is that why size was never an issue with me?;)


all those vienna sausage weenied guys are gonna be flocking to you now....;)
 
I dont know if I want to do you more or less now JailBait?
Of course being a virgin I can't tell if it really matters or not.
 
Back
Top