PM asshattery

While I do like the word 'asshattery,' I find 'jackassery' to be equally amusing.
However, I think we'll all find a common thread with these asshats. They'll probably all be male, and they'll probably all be messaging females. Whoever proves me wrong gets a dozen of Krispy Kreme's finest.
As an aside, I get tons of messages when I go into chats (including the times when I went into the chat here). 99% were from males, and 90% of them thought that I was female. It's kinda funny to shoot them doing for not checking information first.
 
ok i got one that is a peculiar variety of asshat.

so i'll give him credit, he read my profile. however... lollygagging is not a sexual activity, certain not "gagging on cock." :mad:

not only was that a bit rude, it also shows you don't know what lollygagging means. (that word... i don't think it means what you think it means!) and that means, i don't want to talk to you.
 
I once got flamed via PM--several months after the fact--for ending a brief PM exchange when it got too leg-humpy. According to the sender, women who choose to hang out on adult sites are obligated to indulge men's fantasies.

A few years ago, I made a smart-assed "don't do anything you can't spell" comment on a Personals Board bestiality thread, and my inbox was flooded with PMs from asshats who wanted me to describe my experiences with animals. Yeah, I learned my lesson on that one. :rolleyes:
 
VTdarkangel quoth:
they'll probably all be male, and they'll probably all be messaging females. whoever proves me wrong gets a dozen of krispy kreme's finest.
aw, c'mon man, talk about shooting fish in a barrel! :>

yuna quoth:
lollygagging is not a sexual activity, certain not "gagging on cock."
wow...stupid as well as a leg humper!

satin: yes, you do. just own it. :>

eilan quoth:
according to the sender, women who choose to hang out on adult sites are obligated to indulge men's fantasies.
that's the same garden variety of asshat that things the fact that he's pitching a tent is somehow your problem and therefore, you're obliged to do something about it. what a putz.

and you know, responding to that thread was a rookie mistake. :D

ed
 
Most of mine are some variation on a theme

48/m/state, married. Enjoy reading, mostly nonfiction, hiking and backpacking, movies... mostly old.

On the erotic front love to share and explore erotic fantasies in detailed cyber/rp (here or yahoo/msn/skype), love voice chat, love semi public erotic encounters...

my id is X (yahoo or skype).com

Care to chat?
 
For a little while I kept getting these weird PMs that didn't make any sense. Eventually, I twigged that the messager was replying to posts I'd made in various threads. It was really difficult to understand what was going on, as their PMs were just the barest sentence fragments - with no context.

I explained to the messager that posts are normally best replied to in their respective threads and they seemed to understand. But then, they wanted to have a PM discussion about developing somebody else's story idea! I admit that I'd replied to a thread about this in the "Story Ideas" section, but I was just adding my 2 cents to the public discussion. Why this third person thought that was an invitation for them to suddenly start PM-ing me about the subject matter, I don't know.

Once again, I explained how forums are supposed to work and suggested to this person that any ideas they might have for such a story would work best as public posts in the thread that began the whole discussion. That was the last I heard from them.

Weird. :confused:
 
Last edited:
Hi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I PMed you before, you never replied after 1 or 2 exchanges:/


I wonder why?



mmm - looks like I should think of this thread before hitting delete so quickly :D

:kiss: Katie :kiss:
 
Last edited:
mythtrav: OK, that's just weird!

slave master: well, the thread's still fairly new. next time, perhaps? :>

ed
 
and here is another one

Asshat said:
Hi you little minx you
Wanna get on your knees now. Or do you wanna lay on your back and let me lick your sweet pussy until you're screaming to be fucked?

Hmmm, how about option 3?

You quit sending unsolicited pics of your wang and go fuck yourself???
 
I wasn't aware that pussy-licking had gone out of date? :confused:
In that case, what's trendy in the way of making one's woman quivver these days?

Making sure that the woman in question is YOUR WOMAN before sending her messages like that, for starters?

:rolleyes:
 
Hmmm, how about option 3?

You quit sending unsolicited pics of your wang and go fuck yourself???

There's nothing worse than pushy out of date geeks.

I wasn't aware that pussy-licking had gone out of date? :confused:
In that case, what's trendy in the way of making one's woman quivver these days?

unsolicited = pushy; wang = old type of computer; = humour. ;)


That explained, it's not about what's in or out (could be a pun but it's not), it's about the attitude that anything remotely female* on this site has, by dint of just being here, given full and unequivocal consent to any self serving, disrespectful, monosyllabic troglodyte who has an itch in his pants and feels it's his divine right to receive sexual or mental gratification regardless of the interests of his intended target.

If this was to occur on the streets he would most likely (at a minimum and barring any legal consequences) get a knee in the balls, this thread then is a virtual knee.

As to what's trendy in making my woman quiver, it has and always will be, in my opinion, the simple matter of being the complete opposite of the type of person I have just described.




*I'm sure it's not only just females that are insulted in this fashion but for the purpose of this reply I'll stick with that.
 
This was sent to me from someone who didn't like the advice I gave krisl on the "attracted at work by" thread:

This is not a church; Literotica doesn’t sell bibles, and no one is singing hymns. This web site is about SEX, raw, unadulterated SEX! If you are having trouble handling your own sexual urges: throwing a wet-blanket on other people isn’t going to lessen your urges. Instead of preaching hypocrisy, perhaps you might benefit from counseling yourself.

I think the keyword in your rant is “Former”. I think you are a “Former” lot of things, as in life has passed you by, and now you are an angry, middle-aged women. You really should seek professional help; getting old isn't really the end of the world.


I'll own being middle aged. But angry? Nah - I'm in my prime and just hitting my stride. Life is good.

This person clearly doesn't realize HT'ers say what they think, not necessarily what the OP wants to hear. This is the wrong place to post if all anyone is seeking is approval/validation of their opinions/position.
 
unsolicited = pushy; wang = old type of computer; = humour. ;)


That explained, it's not about what's in or out (could be a pun but it's not), it's about the attitude that anything remotely female* on this site has, by dint of just being here, given full and unequivocal consent to any self serving, disrespectful, monosyllabic troglodyte who has an itch in his pants and feels it's his divine right to receive sexual or mental gratification regardless of the interests of his intended target.

If this was to occur on the streets he would most likely (at a minimum and barring any legal consequences) get a knee in the balls, this thread then is a virtual knee.

As to what's trendy in making my woman quiver, it has and always will be, in my opinion, the simple matter of being the complete opposite of the type of person I have just described.




*I'm sure it's not only just females that are insulted in this fashion but for the purpose of this reply I'll stick with that.
Case in point.
This web site is about SEX, raw, unadulterated SEX!

Really, you know that's not even close to the truth, you just want it to be.
 
This was sent to me from someone who didn't like the advice I gave krisl on the "attracted at work by" thread: *snip*

I know EXACTLY who you're talking about, and he is a grade A moron. This PM is so him it reeks of drunken gorilla. :D

*nods* I present Exhibit A.

Satin, you've always had class, girl. But you really outdid yourself with that one! ROFLMAO!

Oh Right on! Some of my best work, if I do say so myself. And since I did, I do. ;)
 
Back
Top