GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodies? Oh the best kind of course, the kind that requires unwrapping...
And I am good, thank you. How about you?
:rose:

lightsaver said:
Goodies? Oh the best kind of course, the kind that requires unwrapping...
And I am good, thank you. How about you?
:rose:

bout to take a nap i think then finish this story i'm reading.

Hmmm i like to unwrap my goodies the more wrapping the better!

Well i just had a major epiphany just a few minutes ago and finally came to understand something that i never could understand as a male or until i was on hormones or well until just now. That just having someone letting you talk and listening to you can make you feel better without them offering suggestions or how to fix a thing. I was feeling really bleh about something and while nothing has been fixed i feel a whole lot better. I know i'm not out of the woods i have to come to terms with these new emotions about things that i've always had fears/worries about but now the emotions with them are different now, but i do feel better and feel like i can tackle them a bit better now.

thanks for listening everyone,
Tiff

lilsub4u said:
HOLYCRAP!

It's official...we're moving!
Wish i had more than good wishes available for you! Safe journey and i do so hope that you enjoy the ride!
mark197205 said:
LOL, that would be telling! :D
And that is wrong somehow??????

Sorry about your friend, the Cat. :kiss: :rose: *HUGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ*
Tymeless said:
yay i got the tutor job!
Congrats and Kudos!!!
Minouners said:
True enough.

We actually did it 2 nights in a row and last night stayed up until 1am lol. There's more then I'm saying but for now... I shall keep it to myself and digest what's going on in my life because I don't think I could even begin to know how to write it down... :eek:
You DID, eh?!?!?! I have all kinds of visions running through my head. You could stop them by telling me what went on. Sounds like a good story judging by your emoticon!
CarolinaHeat said:
Aussie ~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sweetie!
Glad the new job goes well.
Did i miss angel's birthday? Happy Birthday AA!!!! :rose:
Terra_Cide said:
Just a few free moments to update you all with a picture of myself and the baby.
Lance looks to be treating his mom well! Fabulous!!!
Tymeless said:
oh i leave and you all come out of the woodwork.
Ain't the net grand?!?!?!?

Mood: tired, but in a good way.
Undies: hmmm yellow lip puckers i believe
Listening to: the fan drying the carpeting

Excellent weekend. got to see some of P's old stompping grounds, the house she grew up in and took a look at the bridge. *sigh* Powerful, just seeing the truck and bus hanging on the edge and feeling all that energy. Nice having her son with us for the week. An excellent treat. Met my sis and grand daughter at the Omaha Zoo yesterday. We had a blast... even with the hour-long downpour. One leg of the drive home was a tich hairy. Lots of curves and darkness further hampered by a downpour. Sure was glad to be following my sis. She sees so much better than i in the dark! Even she slowed way down with the rain....

Hope y'all have a fantastic week! :kiss:

Gi_Venus said:
:kiss: you are a nice man, your SO is lucky. :heart:
I want to be normal....I want to be called mam...I flinch when people call me sir....it is the clothing...yes...the clothing... pout.

Hi everyone! I am off to work. Love you all, hugs and kisses....smooches....all kinds of endearments....yes....to you too Misty if you are lurking. :heart: :heart:

She doesnt always feel that lucky...... :eek: but thank you. :kiss:

Tymeless said:
Yeah i'm sorry to hear that as well mark if there is anything i can do master just let me know?

How you doing Terra?

mood:
great reading yet another great TG story i swear some of these are good enough to be published novels i just wish publishers would pick up on that so i don't have to print them out myself.
wearing: green boxers
watching: whatever is on the TV

Thank you too Tiff. :kiss:

Anniejustagirl said:
Wish i had more than good wishes available for you! Safe journey and i do so hope that you enjoy the ride!

And that is wrong somehow??????

Sorry about your friend, the Cat
. :kiss: :rose: *HUGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ*

Congrats and Kudos!!!

You DID, eh?!?!?! I have all kinds of visions running through my head. You could stop them by telling me what went on. Sounds like a good story judging by your emoticon!

Glad the new job goes well.
Did i miss angel's birthday? Happy Birthday AA!!!! :rose:

Lance looks to be treating his mom well! Fabulous!!!

Ain't the net grand?!?!?!?

Mood: tired, but in a good way.
Undies: hmmm yellow lip puckers i believe
Listening to: the fan drying the carpeting

Excellent weekend. got to see some of P's old stompping grounds, the house she grew up in and took a look at the bridge. *sigh* Powerful, just seeing the truck and bus hanging on the edge and feeling all that energy. Nice having her son with us for the week. An excellent treat. Met my sis and grand daughter at the Omaha Zoo yesterday. We had a blast... even with the hour-long downpour. One leg of the drive home was a tich hairy. Lots of curves and darkness further hampered by a downpour. Sure was glad to be following my sis. She sees so much better than i in the dark! Even she slowed way down with the rain....

Hope y'all have a fantastic week! :kiss:

Nothing wrong at all.... ;)

Thanks Annie, she will be terribly missed by everyone here.:(

MOOD: Great i just finished cleaning my room and it feels great to be in a clean room again. I'll have to keep it better under control this time around.
WEARING: white cotton panties and then boxer shorts over top them and then a red sleeveless shirt
WATCHING/LISTENING: Mad Tv on comedy central but its lame as usual bout to turn on the ipod or the pc or something i need to get more music for the ipod anyway.

So whats up everyone been kinda inactive around here lately *pouts* i come back and scare everyone away or something?

well I'll give everyone here some stuff to read since noone else is posting *grins* So i'm considering starting to write my own stories. I don't know how well i'm going to do at it or how things are going to turn out in these stories though i have a basic idea. They are going to be TG related of course and i'm hoping you all will read them and critique them and help me make them readable enough before i submit them to some places such as here and or fictionmania etc.

<3:kiss:

mark197205 said:
Nothing wrong at all.... ;)

Thanks Annie, she will be terribly missed by everyone here.:(
I can imagine... i worry now and then... Bear, the cat, is 18... Bart, the dog, is 17 and Bonzi... another cat, is nearly 16..... all good and healthy, but you never know when your friends may have to leave you. :rose:

How's work been going? Any more holidays planned? Talk to me.... seems like i've been mostly missing you lately? And Yes? How is she?
Tymeless said:
MOOD: Great i just finished cleaning my room and it feels great to be in a clean room again. I'll have to keep it better under control this time around.

So whats up everyone been kinda inactive around here lately *pouts* i come back and scare everyone away or something?
Good luck with that... i always have the best of intentions, but then my innner slob takes over and the mess envelopes me! :D

It has been rather hit and miss around here lately, has it not?! I don't think you can take credit for that though! I know you're great and all, but i don't think you have attained goddess status Yet!?!!! *chuckle*

There is a very pleasant rain falling at the moment. I have the door open rather than the air on once again... i prefer fresh, even if it is a tad sticky. The neighboorhood strays keep wandering by and one little black kitty walks in every now and then. She is cute, but very shy... She'll listen to me talk to her a bit, but if i so much as take a step toward the end of the counter, she's out the door.

Have some friends in from out of state and another friend is hosting a gathering this afternoon and into this evening. I'm bringing more than my fair share of guests as they know the girls from Way back... hoping the surprise will bring smiles all around. Plus, J has yet to meet P so this will be good for them too. Hope P is feeling up to it. Wednesdays are her busiest and she still isn't totally used to the new job and it wears her out. L has said i am to resort to blackmail if she isn't feeling up to coming over. :rolleyes:

I think i should sign off before i ramble on for pages... i'm in that kinda mood! anyone want to chat?!?!?! :D

Later Taters! :kiss:

Anniejustagirl said:
I can imagine... i worry now and then... Bear, the cat, is 18... Bart, the dog, is 17 and Bonzi... another cat, is nearly 16..... all good and healthy, but you never know when your friends may have to leave you. :rose:

How's work been going? Any more holidays planned? Talk to me.... seems like i've been mostly missing you lately? And Yes? How is she?

Good luck with that... i always have the best of intentions, but then my innner slob takes over and the mess envelopes me! :D

It has been rather hit and miss around here lately, has it not?! I don't think you can take credit for that though! I know you're great and all, but i don't think you have attained goddess status Yet!?!!! *chuckle*

There is a very pleasant rain falling at the moment. I have the door open rather than the air on once again... i prefer fresh, even if it is a tad sticky. The neighboorhood strays keep wandering by and one little black kitty walks in every now and then. She is cute, but very shy... She'll listen to me talk to her a bit, but if i so much as take a step toward the end of the counter, she's out the door.

Have some friends in from out of state and another friend is hosting a gathering this afternoon and into this evening. I'm bringing more than my fair share of guests as they know the girls from Way back... hoping the surprise will bring smiles all around. Plus, J has yet to meet P so this will be good for them too. Hope P is feeling up to it. Wednesdays are her busiest and she still isn't totally used to the new job and it wears her out. L has said i am to resort to blackmail if she isn't feeling up to coming over. :rolleyes:

I think i should sign off before i ramble on for pages... i'm in that kinda mood! anyone want to chat?!?!?! :D

Later Taters! :kiss:

LOL i will always your speaking directly to me with that taters comment. I'm always open for a chat specially right now since all i'm doing is writing and i need the distraction. You know where to find me if you want to talk hun *hugs*

Tymeless said:

LOL i will always your speaking directly to me with that taters comment. I'm always open for a chat specially right now since all i'm doing is writing and i need the distraction. You know where to find me if you want to talk hun *hugs*
Well, i AM talking directly to you... and the other taters too! :D

Sorry i disappeared after posting... i actually took a power nap for lunch. Gotta love a cot in the office and a furry friend to curl up with! lol I'll look for ya, if i have not cursed myself and now get busy... course rain usually slows people down around here.

Good for you on the writing too... wish i'd find a muse to start up again, but life is So good and i tend to write better when i'm conflicted! Go Figure... i'm not willing to trade my happy for writing though. :p

Anniejustagirl said:
Well, i AM talking directly to you... and the other taters too! :D

Sorry i disappeared after posting... i actually took a power nap for lunch. Gotta love a cot in the office and a furry friend to curl up with! lol I'll look for ya, if i have not cursed myself and now get busy... course rain usually slows people down around here.

Good for you on the writing too... wish i'd find a muse to start up again, but life is So good and i tend to write better when i'm conflicted! Go Figure... i'm not willing to trade my happy for writing though. :p

Don't blame you there. I think its going really good so far with my story and i'm happy with it. I know its going to need to be edited a few times and i could use all the help i can get.

Well i'm logged on so if you want to message me i'm there.

everyone i started a sheezy art page and i intend to do some more art sometime if people want to check it out the only thing i got posted right now is the picture that Terra helped me with. :)

http://hazumu.sheezyart.com/

Anniejustagirl said:
Lance looks to be treating his mom well!

Yeah, he likes to sit on my bladder a lot. I may only pee about a couple of teaspoons at a time, but it feels like 3 gallons. :rolleyes:

I felt my first real kick last night!!! :nana:

mark197205 said:
Thank you Terra. :rose: :kiss: :rose:
You are more than welcome. I went through the same thing about five years ago, when I had to put down my old cat two days before Christmas. He was literally my life then, having had him for 16 years, and not really remembering day that he wasn't in my life, it was really hard letting go.

Terra_Cide said:
Yeah, he likes to sit on my bladder a lot. I may only pee about a couple of teaspoons at a time, but it feels like 3 gallons. :rolleyes:

I felt my first real kick last night!!! :nana:

lol i bet that is really exciting damn it i will get to experience that someday. :) glad to see all is well other then the peeing.

Tymeless said:
lol i bet that is really exciting damn it i will get to experience that someday. :) glad to see all is well other then the peeing.
Trust me, that's not my body's only quirk at the moment, it just happens to be the less graphic one, LOL!!

Terra_Cide said:
Trust me, that's not my body's only quirk at the moment, it just happens to be the less graphic one, LOL!!

well i don't wanna know bout it then okies!

Tymeless said:
well I'll give everyone here some stuff to read since noone else is posting *grins* So i'm considering starting to write my own stories. I don't know how well i'm going to do at it or how things are going to turn out in these stories though i have a basic idea. They are going to be TG related of course and i'm hoping you all will read them and critique them and help me make them readable enough before i submit them to some places such as here and or fictionmania etc.

<3:kiss:
Writing is a great thing Tiffany, I know for me it has been a god send, opened me up to the world. I think I can describe myself as an entity of half formed expressions and ideas before I wrote....my mind would race around too much to have full consciousness, It allows the luxury of capturing something and examining it. I have many birds flying around up there in the attic, *giggle* some of them are pretty colorful, others are drab and dark. There is no doubt through the execise of words I am a more articulate person than I used to be, it is like greasing the mind for the flow to happen...grin....and my do I chatter now.... :nana: *Hugs* Whatever the outcome do not get discouraged the exercise of writing itself will help you in more ways than you know. :rose:

Mark, I am sorry about your cat *hugs* I have been meaning to post you for days about this and I keep forgetting. :rolleyes:

Hi Annie and Terra and anyone else who may have posted:heart::heart:...I have to run before I read through the thread....well walk anyway...need my exercise. My morning guitar session was wonderful....sigh... *singing* Ah aint got noooo body but I got yoooouuu!(actually I got a body.....grin....) *grasping my guitar to me* Aralyn is sweet. I have never had a guitar that sounded so nice.

Mood: good yet pensive waiting for the next anxiety attack to hit me.
Wearing: gold ball stud earrings khaki shorts, pink cotton panties and a loose blue cotton pull over shirt...*grin* those show off my growing boooosooooms best....I could wear tight but I do have some sense of propriety :D Poor mom, she is not certain how to take me.
Music: humming to myself

morning all

been hectic around here lately, busy, staff sick, but luckily all well enough for me to make a quick trip out to the coast for a funeral on the long weekend

one month till closing!

sounds like there has been good and bad on the thread,

sorry to hear about your cat Mark.

good to hear about your progress and new job Tiff

Glad you are having fun wtih summer time Min, hope the job search picks up when you are ready for it to

Annie-(((((hugs)))) as always

Terra, glad to hear things are growing well, great choice of a name

Gia, sounds like things are continueing along as best they can, glad you have music to soothe you

Aussie, diz, Jaz, miss you!

Hey Misty

Hello Skittles

darn, missed the borgy sighting

hello Wolfman

there was someone new several pages back, if you are lurking then hello to you too

geez light, you have been a little quiet lately, maybe we need a nudie pic or two of you eh?

anyways, life goes on here.....

playwithlezli said:
good to hear about your progress and new job Tiff

Thanks luv :kiss: glad to see you around again.

playwithlezli said:
geez light, you have been a little quiet lately, maybe we need a nudie pic or two of you eh?

anyways, life goes on here.....

hmmm i think i could go for that as well *giggles*

MOOD: great been doing really really good since my crying episodes they help so much i can't believe how much just breaking down and crying releases your concerns.
Wearing: white cotton panties khaki shorts white whoop ass shirt lol silver hoop earrings i always wear silver i don't like the color of gold
Watching: sportscenter but i'm thinking of downloading some more for my ipod.

glad to see some people around today *hugs* Gianna *hugs* Lezli hope to see the rest of you showing your faces today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back