Deleted

Oops thread derailed:D getting all the wrong signals lol

swipe your oyster card? ;)

tumblr_oahg8q6Gqw1teew6yo1_500.png

Danger around every corner

Its a crazy world we live in and I would need to be sure my girlfriend was metting people in a very public place, a crowded train would be ideal. W eryone could book seats in advance. Wait I'm really over thinking this now.

What do they say, be safe be seen.

Watching lit

Still sitting at the station and a lady next to me is taking an interest in what I'm writing, I think the pics caught her eye.

You mean the ickiness of the common cup and being forced to shake everyone's hand or how some parishioners get jiggy with it when no one else is there?

Ah the "font" of all knowledge:D

A Sybian in a confession box, releases one of all sins:devil: < he knows

Right now I'm sitting on a train reading your posts and thinking of you sitting opposite me, legs slightly parted and your arms loosely folded just so you can touch your breasts discretely.

I message you on lit and we start to chat, I tell you how hot you look and that I need more, looking up at me you smile and gently part your thighs, you are such a tease I mesage . we don't speak as I tilt my head wanting to see more or you, your pussy hidden by a shadow. I watch a you smile and clearly start to rub your nipples, I message that I know you love them played with and that I want to suck them I to mouth.

I decide its my turn to tease and sit back a little in my seat and put my hand in my pocket searching for so.ething but you know I'm stroking and as I feel my co k stiffen I move my hand away letting you see a clear bulge. I drop my phone right in front of me between your thighs. I lean forward and kneel between them maintaining eye contact I trail my fingers down the I side of your thigh as I reach for the phone. I see the guy sitting next to you looking g he clearly knows something is going on. I smile as I pick up the photo. Before I stand up and five you a close look at my bulge I hit the camera and it flashes up your skirt. Oh sorry i say out loud, ITC the first time we have spoken and you hear my strong Scottish accent. I don't offer to delete the picture. I look down as I stand over you and feel my co k growing even more as I see your clevage and the flushed look on your face as you look at my bulge.

Excuse me please, I squeeze past you, telling you I news to go to the look and take care of this. As soon as the door is closed I release my hard cock as I look at your up stirt pic it gets bigger and bigger. I stroke it a few times and send you a picture. I feel myself get harder as I await your response.

It's good. Not quite accurate though.

I'm sitting on a train reading your posts and thinking of you sitting opposite me, legs slightly parted and your arms loosely folded just so you can touch your breasts discretely.

I message you on lit and we start to chat, I tell you how hot you look and that I need more, looking up at me you smile and gently part your thighs, you are such a tease, I message. We don't speak as I tilt my head wanting to see more or you, your pussy hidden by a shadow. I watch a you smile and clearly start to rub your nipples, I message that I know you love them played with and that I want to suck them... The ticket collector passes us. I forget about the foreplay, escaping to the toilet so I can avoid the extra cost of the Lincoln to Aberdeen part of the journey.

You keep texting on Lit, but I've decided to go down to the refreshment cart. You text me a picture of your nipples, engorged and aching for me to suck on... To tease your clit in the carriage as I think of us pretending to look out of the window, your hand down my pants as you grab my thick cock... Mfffffffffhmmmah. What's that? A pissed jakey is offering me half a rotten sandwich if I buy him a Stella. Fucking trains.

On my way back to the seat, all I can think of is you. Yet a 200kg woman has decided to rearrange the entire contents of her luggage. My pulsing cock turns to a semi as she struggles with the luminous pink travel bags. Two teenagers turn around to watch my tent and start to giggle.

Fucking trains.

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPPD7nQFX2Krx71-PxvyLwk_RTX_Cy-PTufcSHfh1TmbC6JP9s

This is far more entertaining than management reports!

It's good. Not quite accurate though.

I'm sitting on a train reading your posts and thinking of you sitting opposite me, legs slightly parted and your arms loosely folded just so you can touch your breasts discretely.

I message you on lit and we start to chat, I tell you how hot you look and that I need more, looking up at me you smile and gently part your thighs, you are such a tease, I message. We don't speak as I tilt my head wanting to see more or you, your pussy hidden by a shadow. I watch a you smile and clearly start to rub your nipples, I message that I know you love them played with and that I want to suck them... The ticket collector passes us. I forget about the foreplay, escaping to the toilet so I can avoid the extra cost of the Lincoln to Aberdeen part of the journey.

You keep texting on Lit, but I've decided to go down to the refreshment cart. You text me a picture of your nipples, engorged and aching for me to suck on... To tease your clit in the carriage as I think of us pretending to look out of the window, your hand down my pants as you grab my thick cock... Mfffffffffhmmmah. What's that? A pissed jakey is offering me half a rotten sandwich if I buy him a Stella. Fucking trains.

On my way back to the seat, all I can think of is you. Yet a 200kg woman has decided to rearrange the entire contents of her luggage. My pulsing cock turns to a semi as she struggles with the luminous pink travel bags. Two teenagers turn around to watch my tent and start to giggle.

Fucking trains.

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPPD7nQFX2Krx71-PxvyLwk_RTX_Cy-PTufcSHfh1TmbC6JP9s

This is far more entertaining than management reports!

I think at the very least you need to be taking a plug of some sort on this journey... If this has already been discussed...Apologies please

Ooh it's my stop, have fun people and wipe the seats clean afterwards:)

Back