Google Hangouts - Thread

caughtstrokin

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 30, 2012
Posts
738
Anyone else here love the new Google Hangouts. I hate the new Yahoo IM, but google has gotten better. I'd love to chat on there as well! Send me an IM for my screen name.
 
Can't use Yahoo messenger on an IPad anymore. Hangouts much easier to use.
 
I have been using Gmail and Google chat (now hangouts) over any other IM app for a while now and I love it. It does what KIK and Yahoo does, only better. With the inclusion of pics, voice, video.... and apparently much better privacy than the new terms and services of KIK.

Hangouts is (or should soon be) the new go to app for keeping in touch and I hope a thread like this soon overtakes the others.
 
good idea

never concidered it, but great idea. any ladies using it? love to chat
 
Anyone else here love the new Google Hangouts. I hate the new Yahoo IM, but google has gotten better. I'd love to chat on there as well! Send me an IM for my screen name.

Its great, can send pics, is fast, and you can minimize it, and put up a vid in another chatbox and stroke with a pal.
 
Google Hangouts is good. Any ladies around like to okay?
 
I'm also a fan of Hangouts, depending on the situation. Some of the best parts of Kik and Skype together in one app, and since I spend a good bit of my time working on a desktop machine, being able to chat without switching to my phone is super handy.
 
Back
Top