looking for discrete erotic fun

dasfuunyman

Virgin
I am a 65 male, looking for a 30 -60 woman in the Seattle area who would be interested in establishing an erotic relationship with no strings. Married or single is fine. I enjoy oral a great deal receiving and especially giving oral. I enjoy watching, love thigh highs and sexy sheer panties. I love to be teased and I tease in return. Here is to meeting you and enjoying a great deal of erotic fun.

Last edited:
hello gorgeous

Hello sweetheart,I'm a 50 year old english guy,mostly single who just fell in love with you .
The most mouthwatering thing I love is to romance you totally for the whole day,cards flowers, little sexy notes,
wine you dine you,takeyou home with a big comfy chair waiting,a glass of wine on the side.
You sit down and I kneel between your legs,no words.
I lift both yout legs onto the arms of the chair,spreading your legs wide.
Without hesitation I pull your panties to the side and lick you really slowly with a flat tongue tasting this beautiful woman,
When we settle and relax,you direct me for the next hour where ,what how hard to lick suck and kiss your gorgeous pussy

hello gorgeous

Hello sweetheart,I'm a 50 year old english guy,mostly single who just fell in love with you .
The most mouthwatering thing I love is to romance you totally for the whole day,cards flowers, little sexy notes,
wine you dine you,takeyou home with a big comfy chair waiting,a glass of wine on the side.
You sit down and I kneel between your legs,no words.
I lift both yout legs onto the arms of the chair,spreading your legs wide.
Without hesitation I pull your panties to the side and lick you really slowly with a flat tongue tasting this beautiful woman,
When we settle and relax,you direct me for the next hour where ,what how hard to lick suck and kiss your gorgeous pussy

Back