• Dollparts

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • EatingScarlett

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

feverplanet

Really Really Experienced
Which poster has had the most impressive impact when it comes to trolling the GB over the years? Who has done the most to demean, trick, defraud, or otherwise fuck with us? Points for flair, naturally.

KRCummings
Karen Kraft
Hans Schmidtt
Lancecastor
Cade
Nipples Mcgee
Busybody
Dollparts
EatingScarlett

You left Eeyore off the list. Very prolific with his trolling, though he doesn't really try to trick people. At least I hope, for his sake, that's not what he's doing. Otherwise he looks like an even bigger idiot.
Amicus also quite trollish, although he actually believes what he posts.

you left plenty more than those two off the list.
posters who like to hound and/or abuse others,
thread to thread, over months or even years.
dolly doesn't qualify, she was just annoying.

Hall of Flame & Fame

Gosh....i wonder if any one poster has made all the lists?

If so, that would be pretty pretty pretty fucking impressive.

Phelia! I've heard rumors of her dwelling under bridges, trying to trick billy goats, and the like.

You forgot to add DisConstipation. Biggest troll on the board.....

JackAssJim.

What a fuck.:cool:

Shut up, cade.

you left plenty more than those two off the list.
posters who like to hound and/or abuse others,
thread to thread, over months or even years.
dolly doesn't qualify, she was just annoying.

And didn't LT go on a trolling spree at one point resulting in tears, gnashing of teeth and "loves spam"? Did that happen?

IMHO the greatest trolls - like legendary con artists and salespeople - are the ones who you never know are trolling.

Many of the people on the list are pretty obvious. They make fun of fat women, they pick on "retards", they use the n-word, they do all the things you do if you want to make people all outraged and stuff. And they're effective because people love nothing more than to be outraged. But most people can see these guys coming a mile away.

But the true trolls - the real masters of deceit who manage to totally fuck up everybody - are the ones who we never knew were trolling - the users who had us fooled.

For that reason, I have to choose KRC. She totally fooled me. I was floored when she was outed. Bravo. :rose:

IMHO the greatest trolls - like legendary con artists and salespeople - are the ones who you never know are trolling.

Many of the people on the list are pretty obvious. They make fun of fat women, they pick on "retards", they use the n-word, they do all the things you do if you want to make people all outraged and stuff. And they're effective because people love nothing more than to be outraged. But most people can see these guys coming a mile away.

But the true trolls - the real masters of deceit who manage to totally fuck up everybody - are the ones who we never knew were trolling - the users who had us fooled.

For that reason, I have to choose KRC. She totally fooled me. I was floored when she was outed. Bravo. :rose:

Years ago KRC was posted something about her minivan. I tossed in a comment like "your right front tire is low and needs air."

She FREAKS OUT. "HOW DID YOU KNOW MY RIGHT FRONT TIRE WAS LOW???!!!?!??!!!"

:) All minivans have low right front tires.

I

I agree. I vote for Ksmybuttons.

I agree. I vote for Ksmybuttons.

tumblr_mse30dt4At1sgl0ajo1_250.gif

Back