Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
your doin pretty well to be stroking your friend and not touch it with your _mouth_ ... That's restraint for you ..
 
Nope... no cock today... so far...

Have an 'interesting' few days lined up whilst lodger's out of town on work though... thus far I've arranged for two guys this evening, I think it looks like three for tommorrow, and either anohter three or just the two on Friday... greedy I know but... oughta be fun...
Will report back ..
 
Two yesterday... one older guy really nice cock though, but not much 'juice'.... the other younger... smaller cock but very tasty... and a good load of juice for me to drink...

This afternoon/evening, First guy, a married 'striaght' guy, who was visiting town on work... sent him back with a smile on his face to his whife.... loverly cock... lovely cum but not a great deal of it...
Second this evening a local guy... very* nice... hope to be seeing him again... or just sucking him again... either suits me...
Quite late on this evening... Didn't think the third one today would show, until he sudenly popped up on messenger... and then came round for a while... got to suck him off once he'd finished fucking me... not a huge cock... but pretty good none the less...

Oughta be in bed soon though... have a guy coming round to give me my breckfast at 8.10 AM (UK time)... the day will go downhill from there... in terms of my pitiful level of restraint....
 
Two yesterday... one older guy really nice cock though, but not much 'juice'.... the other younger... smaller cock but very tasty... and a good load of juice for me to drink...

This afternoon/evening, First guy, a married 'striaght' guy, who was visiting town on work... sent him back with a smile on his face to his whife.... loverly cock... lovely cum but not a great deal of it...
Second this evening a local guy... very* nice... hope to be seeing him again... or just sucking him again... either suits me...
Quite late on this evening... Didn't think the third one today would show, until he sudenly popped up on messenger... and then came round for a while... got to suck him off once he'd finished fucking me... not a huge cock... but pretty good none the less...

Oughta be in bed soon though... have a guy coming round to give me my breckfast at 8.10 AM (UK time)... the day will go downhill from there... in terms of my pitiful level of restraint....

sounds like you got your fill for today
 
It's a good thing I'm not in the UK.....cheapthrills gets all the action there ;-) I did have one guy over this afternoon for the first time and he was delicious. My favorite kind of cock, uncut, thick and black, and I was rewarded at the end with some face fucking and a good load....yum.
 
=======>>~~~~~~~~~{{

Just got a cam hooked up.
Anxious to try it.
don't remember which thread to use.
Help!
 
Cock Suck -

Always read this thread and say wish I had that much fun today. Today I did
 
My Cock Suck Experience

Was kick around earlier today and thought about this thread and said I want to tell and not just wish I could or even better suck after I read the thread.

So off I went to my usual porn store and settled into my comfy viewing booth. I unbuckled my belt and let my cock escape my pants. It starts to get filled just knowing it will get touched and fondled and sucked. I started watching an assortment of porn (recently been really hot for tranny porn Thanks to a Lit thread I was reading this weekend). Just stroking and getting my cock nice and hard for my yet unannounced play-time. My cock average length but it is thick and has a nice fat / round head. I am very happy and often turned on by the site of it and the way it looks in my hand while I stroke it some tranny's cock slapping the chest of a guy while he fucks her. I love it - almost want to finish right then and there but I know Im here for more excitement then just a j/o session. Then it begins..

Green light goes on and the dude in the next booth wants me to activate the two-way window so he can check me out while Im Jerking. Hit the button and instantly he appears, hard as a rock and stroking it with me. We flirt and tease each other for a few minutes, his cock is long and thick but his head is small, maybe he just needs a little encouragement. We motion to each other and then he disappears only to emerge in my booth cock out and ready to play.

We embrace and rub our cocks together, I feel him get more arroused by the cock-to-cock contact and I my self am enjoying the experience as I lose track of my surroundings and surrender to the eroticness of the encounter.

He kneels down first and kisses my cock before engulfing my head into his mouth. The wetness and warmth of his mouth spike my pleasure and I do all I can not to explode into his mouth right then and there. Up and down he moves his mouth on my cock while one hand works my shaft and balls. I make my ass available to him as I love it when it gets played during a blow. I pull out of his mouth as not to cum just quit yet and announce " Its my turn"!

On my knees I stare down his cock wondering how to attach him, wondering if I can take it all down my throat. I start lathering it with my juices, thrusting that thick shaft down deeper and deeper into my throat as he groans louder and louder. He is loving my mouth and I am loving his cock. I love a messy, wet, hot BJ and have got him right in this erotic zone. I can feel him starting to finish, not talking, faster and faster in and out of my mouth - I know I could finish him off at any time Im just not sure I want it to end yet of how to write the ending. I start stroking the base of his cock and lathering his balls with spit - I feel him twitch a little and I so desperatly want to see that cock splurt cum so I take it out of my mouth and jerk him - slapping his cock on my chin and cheek until he orgasms and cums on my chin and fingers. Smiling from the obvious pleasure he was in, now knowing it was my turn, he graciously wippes the cum off me and begins jerking me back to attention with his cum. Hot cum and soon a hotter mouth I knew it would not take long. He working my cock hard, no doubt tasting every last drop of the cum he used to jerk me off with then I began to lose control - I had no doubt where I was cumming - Ahhh, right in the back of his throat I emptied my load and he did not waste a drop. Finished and exhausted we did not even k=notice the crowed that gathered to watch in the now unoccupied booth next to ours. Sweet I love putting on a show !!
 
I don't think I've drunk this much cum for ... as long as I can remember... 7 guys yesterday and two so far today, with more to cum... and I do mean cum... actuaally I'm beginning to regrete having organised so many... I was guessing more would drop out than did...
 
Sucking cock

Two weeks ago while the wife was at work, a buddy came over for some fun.
She knew he was coming over and that we were going to play a while.
He was here and naked when I got out of the shower, and laying on our bed. So when I finished toweling off, I climbed on the bed and reached for his cock which was already semi hard. Stroked it for a few seconds then started licking it and sucked the head for a minute before going all the way down on it. He started doing the same to my cock. As I was sucking his cock and finally able to deep throat it, he came and I continued sucking until he made me stop as it was getting to sensitive by then. Then he finished sucking mine till I came. After talking for a bit, he had to go back to work.

Looking forward to the next time he can come over. Possibly tomorrow.
 
Last edited:
Yesterday. Had a guy over to give me a bid on a roof job. Ask if he would like a cup of coffee. He noticed a porn magazine laying on the kitchen table, with a guy sucking another's guys dick and said, : I bet that feels really good!" I said maybe you could find out this morning and smiled. Reach over and begin to rub his growing basket through his jeans. We started kissing and before long he had me on my knees with his 7" smooth cock and shaved balls in my mouth. This guy was fun to suck, he really got into it and it wasn't long before he was squirting the sweetest cum I ever tasted in to my mouth. Very nice load. When he left he ask if he could bring the quotation back over Friday morning. Can't wait ;)
 
Boyfriend's Hot Encounter

My boyfriend got to enjoy a hot random encounter a few days ago. He rents storage space at a facility next to an adult theater. While he was opening the gate he glanced over at the theater just as a guy walked out. The guy stopped, looked at my boyfriend and nodded. My boyfriend nodded and the guy motioned liked he was asking if he could come over. My boyfriend grabbed his cock and nodded. The guy drove around to the gate and my boyfriend walked up to his open window. The guy had two car seats in his back seat and when my boyfriend got to the window he immediately reached out and grabbed my boyfriend's cock. He asked my boyfriend what he was doing and my boyfriend responded "taking a couple boxes to my storage." The man said "I will help you carry in the boxes if you will let me suck your cock." My boyfriend said "get in my truck - we'll go to my storage unit." They pulled around to the storage unit and each grabbed a box out of the truck. As soon as they set the boxes down in the unit, my boyfriend closed the door and pushed his pants down. The guy immediately went to his knees and took my boyfriend's cock in his hand. After stroking it a few times he wrapped his mouth around my boyfriend's cock and began to suck the head. My boyfriend put his hands on his head and pushed his cock further in his mouth. After only a few thrusts, my boyfriend came and the guy swallowed every last drop. My boyfriend pulled his pants up and they both got back into his truck and drove to the facility entrance. The guy got in his car and left without the two of them speaking a word. When my boyfriend told me the story, it made me instantly wet and I didn't have to play with my pussy long before I was cumming. Even though I am glad my boyfriend got to experience that pleasure, I am upset about two things. One, that I wasn't there to watch. And, two that he didn't get a name and number so we could arrange for an encounter I could witness. My boyfriend has had a few adult cocksucking experiences but unfortunately I haven't been present to watch and that is a very big fantasy for me. He has promised that we will find a man to suck his cock while I watch and that I will get to watch him suck cock too!
 
would any of you sexy men what to suck a cock for me :D

Would love to ... but I fear being on a differnt continent would make it a bit tricky...

Nice weekend away this weekend. Over in London with a friend, got to suck him off a couple times on the saturday, and then basically Sunday was us naked together in his flat all day, so a fair bit of oral amongst other things...
Also on the Saturday night was in a very busy gay club/bar; and went for a while into the dark rooms in the basement... couple of minutes to find my bearings and I got the first of four cocks that evening... never seeing or even talking to the guys other than some very simple chat along the lines of 'can I suck you', and 'yes'... Wish I'd not been quite so drunk at the time Or I'd have enjoyed it all even more... just wondering about the dark rooms with a bottle of poppers and a pack of condoms... Just love having that many guys cum all in me in a couple of days...
 
Sucked a nice young one on the beach yesterday. Not huge but quite thick with big balls. Shot a big load of really thick creamy jizz. Realised afterward that we were being watched by a couple I know that I played with once or twice. They didn't know I was bi until seeing me suck cock yesterday.

She seemed quite turned on by it. I can see good times ahead.
 
Sucked a nice young one on the beach yesterday. Not huge but quite thick with big balls. Shot a big load of really thick creamy jizz. Realised afterward that we were being watched by a couple I know that I played with once or twice. They didn't know I was bi until seeing me suck cock yesterday.

She seemed quite turned on by it. I can see good times ahead.

I am of the impression that sucking cock in public is a common sight on the beaches of New Zealand.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top