I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's my Egyptian holiday princess! ;)
:D
You don't think you give men all over the planet hard-ons with your sexxxy little arse and charming wit? What can I do to prove that you do? :D

I'd love to see the all-over tan when you get the chance to model it! :p's :kiss:'s

Hopie he's better soon. That's nice of her to take care of him!

I'm good in some ways, not in others but we're having a good time!

Nope, I feel old and haggard!

Haven't taken any pics, no time, i want sun! Lol

He he

He is hoping to be in school tomorrow. ;)

I hate it when people do that!

No, we're not at it like rabbits 24/7 if that's what you mean.

Sorry.

No - I didn't mean that.

I was just surprised that whilst you're on holiday - you're still spending lots of time on here.

And no - not accusatory. Nothing in it. I was personally just surprised.

He he

who are you feeling that is old and haggard, it was supposed to be me.:)

He he

Sweet one, you are grand in EVERY way....but whatever is bothering you know I'm an email away to listen and do anything I can to make sure you are ok. :rose:'s :kiss:'s

Old & haggard? :eek: NEVER! You are in your prime and ubersexxxy!

Take them when the time is right for you!

Glad he's feeling well enough to return!

I hope that everything is well. I do truly miss new pics from you but completely understand that you have life going on. I would really love to see more though, if your willing :) Thank you very sincerely for all your seductive and sexy posts, you are beautiful and from reading your thread an awesome person to boot.

Sorry.

No - I didn't mean that.

I was just surprised that whilst you're on holiday - you're still spending lots of time on here.

And no - not accusatory. Nothing in it. I was personally just surprised.

The wifi is rubbish, not been on that much. What can I say? I'm addictedto lit. ;)

Sweet one, you are grand in EVERY way....but whatever is bothering you know I'm an email away to listen and do anything I can to make sure you are ok. :rose:'s :kiss:'s

Old & haggard? :eek: NEVER! You are in your prime and ubersexxxy!

Take them when the time is right for you!

Glad he's feeling well enough to return!

Thank you, gorgeous!!

He's not back to normal, still worried. :kiss:

I hope that everything is well. I do truly miss new pics from you but completely understand that you have life going on. I would really love to see more though, if your willing :) Thank you very sincerely for all your seductive and sexy posts, you are beautiful and from reading your thread an awesome person to boot.

We are in egypt at the moment, great to have some hot weather!

Thank you for your kind words. Xx

Hello beautiful! How are you? I hope you're doing well and I hope you and hubby are having a great time. :kiss::kiss:

Ahh, for some reason I was thinking it was a weekend thing or a few days kind of thing. Wonder where my reading comp went bad. :D Want me to fly over there and get some sun with ya?

No, a week, home Saturday and it's freezing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back