2014 Negro Hunting Season in Missouri

I would think you allegedly American Wise Men of the GB would be the first ones to jump up and work towards ending racism in America.

It's a bit surprising and quite disappointing to find so many of you so eager to parrot Ish in saying unarmed black people are at fault for being shot by police.

Keep that mantra going Lance. *chuckle*

Ishmael
 
So you figure the police would shoot Mitt Romney if he didn't get off the street...and that would be okay with you.

Not likely, but I figure it would be more likely to occur than if he followed the police order. That's pretty simple to understand. And no, it would not be okay with me, unless Mitt did more than ignoring the order to get out of the street.
 
it would not be okay with me, unless Mitt did more than ignoring the order to get out of the street.

Okay, explain under what circumstances an unarmed mitt Romney should be shot by the police while walking down the street, please.

Keep that mantra going Lance. *chuckle*

Ishmael


I find it amazing, not funny, that you think this kid deserved to be shot.
 
Last edited:
Okay, explain under what circumstances an unarmed mitt Romney should be shot by the police while walking down the street, please.

There are many scenarios where an unarmed Mitt Romney could legitimately be shot by a cop after ignoring a police order to get out of the street. One would be if he attacked the police officer and attempted to get the police officer's handgun.
 
There are many scenarios where an unarmed Mitt Romney could legitimately be shot by a cop after ignoring a police order to get out of the street. One would be if he attacked the police officer and attempted to get the police officer's handgun.

Okay... what if the police said that's what happened....and his Morman friend and bystanders all said he had his hands over his head when he was shot?
 
Okay, explain under what circumstances an unarmed mitt Romney should be shot by the police while walking down the street, please.

A law abiding person should not be shot by the police. It doesn't matter what his name is, what is color is, or whether or not he's on your "victims of the man" list. At the same time, a law abiding citizen should not be shot by a gang banger either, but it happens all the damned time.

So if the cop who shot this man was wrong, he deserves to be dealt with exactly the same way that the gang banger needs to be dealt with. The question is whether or not this kid was abiding the law. And even if he wasn't, there needs to be a very high standard to kill the guy. It is possible the cop was wrong? Yes. Does that justify the actions on the street? Hell no.

So you want to do what with the cop? Lynch him? Riot? Loot? What? How about shut your pie hole and support a legitimate investigation?

Is there a national conspiracy to kill black people? Only in your twisted mind.
 
Okay... what if the police said that's what happened....and his Morman friend and bystanders all said he had his hands over his head when he was shot?

Mormons would burn down some stores and steal some stuff. No, being serious again, that would mean the police officer should be given the presumption of innocence, but an investigation should be done to determine which set of facts is the correct one.
 
Okay, explain under what circumstances an unarmed mitt Romney should be shot by the police while walking down the street, please.




I find it amazing, not funny, that you think this kid deserved to be shot.

Why don't you go back and quote where I said that, or even implied the same.

Ishmael
 
French grrls are amongst my faves; I'm a big Montreal fan in every sense of the word.

You yanks however don't care much for your brown skinned brethren...enough that you rejoice in their slaying in the streets.

Are you reading this bullshit in the Canadian newspapers, or do you rely on the Daily Kos and Media Matters?
 
Black people terrify Ishmael almost as much as brown people terrify Vetteman.
:nods:


Well, most people would consider it open season on non-whites, but Lance was simply tryin' to spare your oh-so-tender feelings because you'd immediately start shrieking that he was calling out your RentAGook™

Damned if ya do, damned if ya don't.....



Have you ever noticed than even the people on your own team ignore your bullshit?
 
Well, look at that! All the forces of the law had to do was adopt a less confrontational attitude, and the riot turns into a street party!
 
I have to be honest, I've tried to read through this post and the only thing I'm convinced of is that I don't know who the fuck is on which side of the debate. Wake me when the left starts their righteous indignation regarding a murder a day in Chicago.
 
Well, look at that! All the forces of the law had to do was adopt a less confrontational attitude, and the riot turns into a street party!

No, all the Governor had to do was round up every token black officer with rank and the people were happy now that THEY were in charge...

;)

But still they trotted out the white guy to tell the people that Trayv..., er, uh, the innocent college-bound good upstanding citizen might have actually been involved in a strong-arm robbery and actually assaulted the officer...

:eek:

... they gonna stay calm? or is Sharpton going to go crazy and wind up the New Black Panthers gathered to issue some justice?
 
Back
Top