It is time to make a comeback!

WELCOME BACK LIZ!!!!!!! Can't wait to see some more of your amazing pics,

It has been a while since I took down my last pic thread and think it is time for a new pic thread. Since i have so many requests to see the pics i took down this thread is going to be a mix of old stuff and new stuff.

The more responses I get, the more pics you get... plain and simple.

If you follow me on personals or anything, then you know that I love to chat dirty and be degraded and humiliated, however if you have anything like that to say then please pm me... lets only post nice comments on the actual thread ;) But of I do look forward to the naughty pms as well :devil:

Here are a few mild ones to get things started! Enjoy and have fun! Let your imaginations run wild!

WELCOME BACK LIZ!
(Still have a beautiful ass..I might add)

sorry i that took so long...

Had some computer/internet problems. but all systems go now... here are a few more pics. i enjoyed the comments... and def the nasty humiliating pms. dont be shy boys and girls.

Last edited:
Had some computer/internet problems. but all systems go now... here are a few more pics. i enjoyed the comments... and def the nasty humiliating pms. dont be shy boys and girls.

Mmmm. I know exactly what to do to you laying down with your ass in the air!

Sorry once again it took so long...

But i hope you guys enjoy! The PMs could get a little nastier tho ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing your pics...Your very lovely to look at and I hope to see more soon.:rose:

It has been a while since I took down my last pic thread and think it is time for a new pic thread. Since i have so many requests to see the pics i took down this thread is going to be a mix of old stuff and new stuff.

If you follow me on personals or anything, then you know that I love to chat dirty and be degraded and humiliated, however if you have anything like that to say then please pm me... lets only post nice comments on the actual thread ;) But of I do look forward to the naughty pms as well :devil:

Here are a few mild ones to get things started! Enjoy and have fun! Let your imaginations run wild!

nice first pics. Love the booty in the black thong, just saw the boobie and ink work on your back....all good stuff

Last edited:
Very lovely Liz! i could chew on those perfect nipples for hours. Your ass is sexy as hell too!

looks like a great butt to spoon up to!

Back