finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
beautiful

I was going to say that few things beat the sight of a taut nipple stretching a tank top. Then I saw your lips and I am lost. Your sumptuous. I am panting at my laptop, waiting for more. Thanks for sharing!

Good Morning!
Two pictures today. I am enjoying this! Thanks to everyone who comments, sure makes a girl feel good.
Have a good day.
xxx

By the looks of these sexy pics I can think of a lot of ways to make you feel good!:devil:

Very sexy. Love the bum shot, I can just imagine kissing every inch of that fabulous bum :rose::kiss::rose:

Good Morning,

If you aren't OK with a little tummy don't peek. Sorry to disappoint, but I am a squishy girl, curvy and a good handful!

All of this attention is almost better than a new 'toy'! (Has led to lots of toy use that is for sure)
Thank you boys, and girls. I love it. I am feeling somewhat cheeky! It is fun!

Have a great weekend.

XX
attachment.php

Attachments

• tummy.jpg
    tummy.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 7,469
Last edited:
Good Morning,

If you aren't OK with a little tummy don't peek. Sorry to disappoint, but I am a squishy girl, curvy and a good handful!

All of this attention is almost better than a new 'toy'! (Has led to lots of toy use that is for sure)

Have a great weekend.

XX

OMG ... very hot ;)

Teasing

Good Morning,

Have a great weekend.

XX

Wow, that is the sort of pic that offers the promise of so much more....

Utterly divine. Hope you are enjoying your experience on Lit. I certianly am!
:rose:

Good Morning,

Have a great weekend.

XX
Thanks for posting such fun sexy pics.:rose:
Have no doubt I look forward to each of your post and what you will share of your beauty!
Maybe later you will share a pic of yourself and your toys, damn woman you arouse me so much:devil:

Good Morning,

Have a great weekend.

XX

Hi there play. I just 'discovered' your thread today and you can now count me as a fan ;) I am loving the pics (thanks for posting)...and I also have to love the idea of you having been lead to some ...toy-usage) ;) I'm sure that I speak for everyone when I say that we really like you feeling somewhat cheeky ;)

Gorgeous pictures. You look absolutely delicious! Tummy pic is *very* sexy!

Good Morning,

Have a great weekend.

XX

Tummy? That ain't no tummy!! No stretch marks or cellulite. That's a pooch, baby. And pooches are feminine and sexy. God, I love your body! Thanks for letting us know you better.

Good Morning,

Have a great weekend.

XX

Wow! such a sexy shot. I can't wait to see more ;)

Good Morning!
Two pictures today. I am enjoying this! Thanks to everyone who comments, sure makes a girl feel good.
Have a good day.
xxx

This pic of the bottom of your face framed by the top of your chest is lovely. Great shot! Please continue to post. :)

Good Morning!
Thanks for all the notes, I have to admit it makes me a wee bit excited...
This could become a morning hobby! LOL

I love the idea of a mom/wife who is attractive and smart and everyone thinks is sweet and innocent. She fulfills all her duties at home and at work... and then, makes time for herself! She starts a picture thread on lit and turns into a woman in need who uses her body to tease other men and women, making herself an object of desire that Needs to be taken!

Good Morning,

Have a great weekend.

XX
Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait until the morning!. Stories and PMs have got me all excited!
Have a fantastic weekend full of sexy thoughts and sexy chats!
We are here to fill some needs, mine are being met ;) Hee hee
Merci beaucoup,
xx
attachment.php

Attachments

• side.jpg
    side.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 6,232
Last edited:
Can't wait until the morning!. Stories and PMs have got me all excited!
Have a fantastic weekend full of sexy thoughts and sexy chats!
We are here to fill some needs, mine are being met ;) Hee hee
Merci beaucoup,
xx

Whoa! That made me suck in my breath. Thanks for sharing. You're gorgeous. Single?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back