Fem Boy Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't make me take you over my knee, young lady.....

I'm sorry Miss, ill try and be better in future... But ill probably just be naughty enough to earn a spanking anyway, so you should just do it right away=)

I'm sorry Miss, ill try and be better in future... But ill probably just be naughty enough to earn a spanking anyway, so you should just do it right away=)

I'm only doing this for your own good..... now were is my paddle?

I'm only doing this for your own good..... now were is my paddle?
Im sorry, me and Cindy were playing with it last night Miss, I think its still in the big bed =) We could both go up and fetch it : )

Love your new avatar gorgeous xx
Thanks so much =) Tried taking pics with my laptop cam today, so the quality is a bit iffy, but I loved that outfit, especially the shorts. I think tartan-y designs are so cute =)

Hope i am being naughty as well jhane x
She never not being naughty Miss jhane >)

Im sorry, me and Cindy were playing with it last night Miss, I think its still in the big bed =) We could both go up and fetch it : )

Thanks so much =) Tried taking pics with my laptop cam today, so the quality is a bit iffy, but I loved that outfit, especially the shorts. I think tartan-y designs are so cute =)

She never not being naughty Miss jhane >)

SissyElla are you trying to get me in trouble :heart:

I've got something else I could use.... or maybe you both just need a good tongue lashing..... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back