the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

Status
Not open for further replies.
[size=+3]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

Yes ladies and gentlemen you are on AHland’s #1 thread!

Sponsored in part by your friends at ScouriesWorld

100000hits.gif

Already over 100,000 views?

Yes it is the most viewed threadd in AHland!

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

A.I.R. 2014 Thanksgiviing Contest

4xkSMZM.gif

yes it is time to give thanks!

Last edited:

A.I.R. 2014 Thanksgiviing Contest

34419-huge-load.gif

have you given thanks to our LITEROTICA readers yet?

No dear LITEROTICANS I hadn’t forgotten you! A week sailing in the Caribbean… Book Week in Miami … time flies when you’re having fun…

The 2014 Thanksgiving winners will be announced very soon… however before I announce our winners why don’t we look at the winners from previous years…

Here are the winners from 2012:

A.I.R. 2012 THANKSGIVING STORY CONTEST AWARD WINNERS

A.I.R. 2012 THANKSGIVING Story Contest
BEST STORY IN THE CONTEST

My Wife’s Young Lovers by rgjohn

MOST VIEWS RECEIVED WINNER

Just One Night by scouries

MOST COMMENTS RECEIVED WINNER

Why Me? by Matt Moreau

MOST VOTES RECEIVED WINNER

With Sisters Help by HeyAll

MOST FAVORITED

Haircut by youbadboy

And here are the winners from 2013:

A.I.R. 2013 THANKSGIVING STORY CONTEST AWARD WINNERS

A.I.R. 2013 THANKSGIVING Story Contest

Kim by Britease

Impregnating Mom by SAmJason

Dear Random Soul by nick_nice

Object of Moms Affection by HeyAll

HIGHEST RATED

Word of Mouth by Lgreenwood

A.I.R. THANKSGIVING CONTEST 2014

tumblr_mvabpxkwp31s2ogfvo4_400.gif

On behalf of all of us associated with the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS I'd like
to post the THANKSGIVING CONTEST winners as picked by the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS. These selections are not official LITEROTICA winners. Instead they were designed to reward stories that were the true #1 choices of our readers. Least read stories don’t make it over here!

And what a delight to see the “most favorited” author on the site being rewarded by our readers.

We also like to take a second and ask all of you to remember the brilliant BOSTONFICTIONWRITER who was murdered over two years ago. RIP big guy.

A.I.R. 2014 THANKSGIVING STORY CONTEST AWARD WINNERS

A.I.R. 2014 THANKSGIVING Story Contest

Taking My Sisters Virginity by silkstockinglover

John, Fuck Your Mother by Ernest Hemingsex

Collateral Damage by justthejanitor

Driving Home for Christmas by DeYaKen

HIGHEST RATED

The Artist by TheHiddenPen

Thank you boxy for sparing our readers the tiresome and odious pauletta.

All Non-Erotic stories were disqualified as well as the twenty-seven stories identified by our association computers as ALT authored stories.

Congratulations to our winners – well done!​

*Under the ASSOCIATIONS rules a story/author can only win one prize in any contest.
** Minimum numbers of votes are required to qualify in the various categories

Last edited:

2014 Xmas/New Years Contest

tumblr_m3lywjFL2i1qiacz8o1_500.gif

You can begin submitting your stories on December 7th and up until December 31st .
The winners will be announced on or around January 3rd 2014

You can discuss this special contest on the tigerlady’s AHland toady thread, or of course here on the A.I.R. thread.

RULES (for the A.I.R. section of the contest):
(see the QUEEN for this weeks LITEROTICA Rules and their interpretation)

- All submissions must be stand-alone stories created for this contest theme. We will not accept individual chapters of a larger work submitted separately.

- Nor will stories featuring characters, locales, plot lines, etc., etc., that have been previously used by the author be accepted.

- Prizes will be awarded in the following categories (a story can only win one prize in each contest):

1) Best Overall Story
2) Most Views
3) Most Comments
4) Most Votes
5) Highest Score

- A story has to accrue a minimum of 250 votes to be eligible (higher in some categories). The vote, comment, view, favorite, and score numbers that are reported by LITEROTICA will be used subject to final verification by the A.I.R. Computer Center.

- Authors are prohibited from voting or commenting on their own stories. Their votes on competing stories will also be swept away.

- Story must have a Xmas/New Years Theme.

- It must be erotic in content.

- Non-Human/Science-Fiction category stories will not be accepted in this contest.

- Story must not exceed 5 LITEROTICA pages in length (20,000 words).

- Each author is allowed only one submission (under his name and his various ALTS – ie darkboy and the lesslight ALT are allowed only one entry - not two) per contest.

-An exception to this rule has been made for Top 25 “Most Favorited” authors – they are allowed two or three depending upon their ranking.

- No character may be named Pauletta.

- Don’t just submit some rehashed story you’ve been working on for years. We want something fresh. Be creative!

- The "least viewed" story in the contest has absolutely no chance of winning a prize.

- A.I.R. reserves the right to disqualify without notice or explanation any story in which any kind of cheating or vote-tampering is suspected.

- Every story that meets the above criteria and is submitted to LITEROTICA during the contest period will be automatically entered into the A.I.R. contest. No special submission form must be filled out. We believe in inclusivity!

- If you have any questions regarding any of the above or anything pertaining to our contests, feel free to contact me by PM or email, or post any questions you have on this thread.

Good Luck!!!

Award season is fast approaching!

Yes this is the AHland home of A.I.R.!

A.I.R. - the association representing erotic readers worldwide. Sponsor of (among other things):

A.I.R. Themed Contests

Author of the year award– the FREDDIE!

the MANU Awards

the MOST COMMENTS list

the MOST VOTES list

Picture Poster of the Year Award - the SARAHHH!

Ah yes, the fake association with fake contests, fake lists, and fake awards.

That about covers it.

- Picture Poster of the Year Award -

the SARAHHH!

2wYjR.jpg

Yes, as promised, a.i.r. is now sponsoring another award! The sarahhh, which honors the first lady of LITEROTICA, is an prize which will be awarded to the LITEROTICA forum poster who has posted the finest series of pictures during the year.

We are now accepting nominations from LITEROTICANS and a.i.r.ians . We will continue to accept nominations until the 18th of the month. Then in late December we will send out a ballot with the top nominees to all registered members of A.I.R.. LITEROTICANS will also be allowed to vote on the official A.I.R. thread.

If you would like to nominate someone please PM me or post your nomination on this thread (or on other a.i.r. threads).

Thank you...

For those that don't know, Sarahhh was scouries first incarnation here on Lit. "She" got run out from the AH because of her habit of promising tit pictures for favorites. The thing is she only sent a picture of one tit. This gave rise to the famous and infamous unitit fiasco. :D

[size=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT [/SIZE]

The Board of Directors of A.I.R. decided some years ago that the association will henceforth be awarding a new prize on a yearly basis.

To be called
[size=+2]“the freddie”[/size] (in honor of and as a memorial to one of LITEROTICA’S most brilliant authors) this award will be bestowed annually on the author who was deemed by the members of A.I.R. to be the most popular author on LITEROTICA over the preceding year.

747885-hindu-temple-in-khajuraho.jpg

[size=+2]“the freddie” :D[/size]

This new award is not intended to supplant LITEROTICA’S own “Most Influential Author” prize which is sometimes awarded eventually. Our aim instead is to reward the author who was the most loved and read in the preceding year by real readers, not some so called “good” writer as picked by elitist insiders.

We will be looking at authors who sold the most stories, received the most comments, harvested the most votes and had their stories rated highly. Who wrote the greatest stories of the year. Unlike the MANU which is based on an author’s lifetime contribution to erotic literature, the
[size=+2]“freddie”[/size] will be solely based on the work of only the year involved.

We are presently accepting nominations for the
[size=+2]2014 “freddie”[/size]. If you would like to nominate an author please email or PM me in the coming days. In early January 2015 a voting list of perhaps 4-8 final nominees will be sent out to the complete A.I.R. membership. A mid to late January announcement will follow.

we've already received over 650 entries!

YoCBGsf.gif

have you submitted yet?

5730816-sucking-on-my-nipples-gets-me-so-hot.gif

writing a contest story doesn't mean you have to give up your sex life completely!

Last edited:

copy%201%20hair%20thrashing.gif

in fact nothing is better to help get the creative juices flowing...!

proving that ALTS can occasionaly make a contribution...

image.php

Thank you ALT for pointing out a mistake that slipped through the ScouriesWorld editing process! Of course, as everyone except apparently lovergirl knows, this wonderful winning story was written by Ernie. I’ll rectify our records forthwith.

image.php

Thank you ALT for pointing out a mistake that slipped through the ScouriesWorld editing process! Of course, as everyone except apparently lovergirl knows, this wonderful winning story was written by Ernie. I’ll rectify our records forthwith.

Thank you for clearing that up Jacqui. My intent was not to point out a mistake, I merely wanted to read the story. If you haven't noticed, I have a bit of an incest fetish.

For the record, I'm nobody's alt. I understand you might assume that one of your detractors here is using alts to attack you, but I'm not one of them. This is the only account I have here at Literotica, and I use the same nom de plume (AZMotherLover) at several other sites on the net.

Thank you for clearing that up Jacqui. My intent was not to point out a mistake, I merely wanted to read the story. If you haven't noticed, I have a bit of an incest fetish.

For the record, I'm nobody's alt. I understand you might assume that one of your detractors here is using alts to attack you, but I'm not one of them. This is the only account I have here at Literotica, and I use the same nom de plume (AZMotherLover) at several other sites on the net.

Let us know if it has a Thanksgiving theme. It would be funny if a story without one won part of scouries fake contest, wouldn't it.

Actually, it would be normal, but who's counting.

Let us know if it has a Thanksgiving theme. It would be funny if a story without one won part of scouries fake contest, wouldn't it.

Actually, it would be normal, but who's counting.

It would be funny if an actual person, outside of scouries, were to win one of his contests. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back