Editor Wanted for 11k Word Submission - Lesbian Sex w/Mild BDSM

Hello All,

I'd like a line edit on chapter six of an ongoing story of mine - 11k words, Lesbian Sex with mild BDSM. Basically, it needs a second set of eyes to check for clarity and continuity within itself throughout. (I'm terrible at catching myself when I've dropped a preposition or let a character be eaten out before her underwear is removed, etc.)

A structural/plot edit would be welcome as well - particularly from an editor familiar with lesbian sex - but that doesn't seem like a reasonable request for a sixth chapter. The narrative structure is fairly complex as well, alternating between two narrators and their first-person perspective on two timelines.

Thanks,
LesbianChickLit

Hello All,

I'd like a line edit on chapter six of an ongoing story of mine - 11k words, Lesbian Sex with mild BDSM. Basically, it needs a second set of eyes to check for clarity and continuity within itself throughout. (I'm terrible at catching myself when I've dropped a preposition or let a character be eaten out before her underwear is removed, etc.)

A structural/plot edit would be welcome as well - particularly from an editor familiar with lesbian sex - but that doesn't seem like a reasonable request for a sixth chapter. The narrative structure is fairly complex as well, alternating between two narrators and their first-person perspective on two timelines.

Thanks,
LesbianChickLit

I can take a look, if you'd like.

Back