Who Is Horny Right Now and Why??

Yeah me. Cuz while my woman and I are getting jobs done around the house and garden these days off together, it's a cert we're gonna take a break to fuck. Like we did yesterday. The day before twice. The day before twice. ... Holidays at home - nice. ;)

Yeah me. Cuz while my woman and I are getting jobs done around the house and garden these days off together, it's a cert we're gonna take a break to fuck. Like we did yesterday. The day before twice. The day before twice. ... Holidays at home - nice. ;)

It's so nice to hear that you're taking care of all of her needs Simon. Such a good husband you are! You can come take care of me and my wife's needs as well if you get a break ;)

It's so nice to hear that you're taking care of all of her needs Simon. Such a good husband you are! You can come take care of me and my wife's needs as well if you get a break ;)

Only one condition mate: we do that together! :D

I am

I definitely am now. I was just PMing with another Lit member about him screwing my wife. That always gets me going.

Deal!!! Let's make my wife have the best orgasms of her life!

I know we'll both give her the attention she wants and deserves

Could you add me in too so we could keep her full.of cock all day and night?

I went from a 6-7 to a definite 10 this afternoon. I was searching/browsing some Lit threads/posts and read some posts from somebody on Lit which turned me on a lot and made me really horny this afternoon. I kind of wished it was the end of the day so I could go masturbate, then again isn't that what bathrooms at work can be used for? Hmmmmmm........................I might have to go use the bathroom soon! ;)

Off the scale horny right now from a few conversations here about incest!!!

me

because my wife promised me a rough spanking,when we are back from work today

Yes I Am

Been traveling for two weeks and this is the last night in a hotel alone!!!! Well not totally alone - Rosie Palm always travels with me

Very!!!
From a text that my young GF sent and conversations from a few friends here

I had an absolutely amazing conversation last night with an amazing friend on lit, and I'm still tingly from all the fun we had.

and I just got a reply text from the gentlemen I met yesterday... he'll be coming over after work to 'install my tv' :)

I had an absolutely amazing conversation last night with an amazing friend on lit, and I'm still tingly from all the fun we had.

and I just got a reply text from the gentlemen I met yesterday... he'll be coming over after work to 'install my tv' :)
"install my tv"... now that is code I hadn't heard of yet

I am very horny. It seems like I am always very horny. Of course lit makes me even hornier.

Back