My Feet, My Panties and my Brothers (Closed)

My mouth acts like a machine licking up her tits and soon I can taste her pure taste. I blush at her praise and caress. Just as I suck a nipple into my mouth she tells me to go down to her piss hole.
THe acrid smell of her piss engulfs me, "Yo are too good to me." My hands slide across her belly and cup her wonderful tits as Ireluctantly move my mouth away. At the same time I am so excited about my new assignment. I kiss down her belly and and her belly button until I reach her swollen pussy lips. With my chin just above the water I flick my tongue over her pee hole once and once I get my first taste I devour any remnants of piss. I cannot believe how hard her little nub is, like a mini-penis.I must be doing something correctly as her legs clamp around my head and she holds me in place.
 
I think I did well on my test but as I head home thoughts of what happened just before I left crowd my mind. I cannot believe my twin brother and I jacked off together after my sister teased us. But, I really couldn't believe I had fucked her this morning with Tim watching. Not to mention I had it confirmed that Tim is a sub sissy. I wondered what I'd find when I got home.
Then it hit me Tim would likely be alone if Jill went to class. It seemed to me that rarely were all three of us home and also rare that all three were gone. I am trying to think about when mom or dad are due home. Damn, too many things to think about.
I decided to relax the rest of the way home but soon I felt a bulge in my pants thinking about sex with my siblings.
 
Assuming Full control of Tim

Once Tim had done a good enough job I released his head and exhaled loudly after a tremor of an orgasm, "That's enough. Now take my panties off of your ass and start the shower for me. I've got to be in class in less than an hour and you must make sure you clean and dress me properly." I was not sure if he would obey but this was the ultmate test of our sexual relationship. Out side of the bathroom and bedroom I did not plan on changing anything. I explained this as he duitfully did my bidding.
Once I was out of the shower I showed him the clothing he was to dress me in concluding with, "You will wear that pair of panties you were sniffing earlier and I will wear the pair you just had on." So, he dressed me in a short skirt, pantyhose, 3" heels, the bra that matched the panties, and a silky white blouse. he seemed so proud of himself that I gave him a passionate kiss.
 
Last edited:
The wet piss that surrounded her piss hole tasted better than the dried pee I had sucked from the cotton crotch of her silky panties. I swore she dribbled a bit more into my mouth and I loved this very personal sharing realizing I was probably the only person that had ever shared with her this way, it made me feel special. I was disappointed when she let me go but that feeling did not last long.
I made sure to scrub every inch of her twice as well as I would have clensed myself. She let me off without washing her hair but I had fun drying her off.
I followed her lucious ass back to her dresser and closet again on my knees. She bade me standup as she retreived the clothes she wanted to wear. I started with the bra and did not find it very difficult. But the panties and pantyhose proved a challenge to get over the sway of her mammoth ass. She kind of smirked at me as if to say that I was not doing a very good job. Finally I smoothed out both garments and found putting her skirt and blouse to be almost no challenge after what I had faced with her panties and hose.
She sat on the bed and I put on her heels much like a shoe salesman. As I did I kissed the balls of each foot with reverence. After she kissed me I scampered to get the wet panties on and then crawled over to her as she stood up and pressed my face against her ass knowing that the panties she had on I had been wearing an hour earlier, "Goddess Jill, I'm sure you know I want to fuck you but I also desire to butt fuck you if you feel generous sometime."
 
Last edited:
For the first time in my young life I thought of the possibility of being double penetrated and a shiver went up my spine. I turned around with Timmy's head still under my skirt and held his face to my crotch, "We'll see, maybe when you've proven you are a really good boy." I patted his head and walked away, "I'll see you in a few hours sissy brother." I walked out into the sunshine of a beautiful day.
 
I thanked her as her skirt flutterred off of my face watching her depart and once again hearing the front door close.
I went back to my room and got the rest of the way dressed. Of course I caressed myself through the silky wet bikini panties. I went to the kitchen and got something to eat wondering what was next for the 3 of us. It kind of disturbed me that not only was I seeing Jill's ass when I closed my eyes but Jim's cock as well. I had suspected I was bisexual for a long time and now was pretty damn sure of it, but my own brother. Fuck yes, my own brother , I wanted his cock!
 
I walked in the house not having totally cleared my mind, not completely comfortable with the incest aspects of these developments but knowing full well that this was just the beginning of plenty more taboo times.
There was my twin standing at the kitchen counter drinking a soda. He asked me how the test went and some other trivia but I noticed him staring at my crotch not even trying to hide his gawking. So, I glanced at his crotch and noticed him getting harder as we chatted.
I just had to find out some information, "Timmy, did you like watching me fuck Jill? Did it excite you? And, more importantly what did the 2 of you do when I left?" There was no jealously in my query , I was just wanting to hear all the sordid details. I was sure whatever he said would be hot. Now, I felt a stirring in my pantsas I was sure anything to do with Jill had to be sexy.
 
OOC: If you don't care for gay sex hang on as this thread will feature every kind of sex the 3 of us can think of!

It felt as my cock would tear a hole in my pants as we chatted. I was only too happy to tell Jim about my time with Jill
"The 2 of you had gotten me so turned on.It wasn't just seeing her big tits or naked body being fucked though. I was surprised that my mouth watered seeing your cock saw in and out of her. Your balls swaying as you fucked her were sexy as hell. So, when you left she had me climb between her legs and eat her cream pie. Her honey was great but I really loved also eating the globs of your spunk. Then she sucked me off and eat my own cum from her tits while she pissed and clean her piss hole. Then she had me wash and dress her before she left it was so fucking hot. I really discovered while I am hot for her that I am also hot for you and your cum!"
I walked closer to Jim and placed a hand on his broad chest, "Please, pretty please Jim, let me suck your cock!?" I snuck a hand between us and grabbed his cock and gave it a squeeze, "Please."
 
As my twin described the action between him and Jill my cock grew very excited and very stiff. He made me nervous when he said he loved the taste of guy cumbut partly because the thought was also turning me on.
I froze in place when he placed his hand on my chest having no idea what to do, if anything. I looked into his pleading eyes as he begged me to let him suck my cock. His look of near desperation had cracke my resistance. When he said 'please' the second time I said nothing but instead gave him a slight push on his shoulder as I felt his hand grab my erection through my clothes.
I exhaled loudly and leaned against the counter. I was rationalizing to myself that a blow job is a blow job it doesn't matter who is giving it.
 
I waited anxiously for the reply from Jim, it seemed like forever when it was maybe 2 seconds. I felt his hand push ever so lightly on my shoulder and did not want to give him time to change his mind. I scampered to my knees and stared a moment at the bulge that had formed behind his zipper.
Reaching forward I unclasped his belt, undid the snap, and pulled the zipper down. "Thank you Jim, thank you grother."
I pushed the pants and underwear free of his hips and his cock popped out. Lovingly I grabbed it and stroked it. Excitedly I took him into mouth and swirled my tongue around his spongy head. I teased the underside flicking my tongue around before sucking him in. This was my first blow job so I tried to remember what I liked when some one gaves me and what Jill had done to me.
His cock felt so good going in and out of my mouth.
 
I had second thoughts and started to push my brother away but my hands fell to my side in surrender as his mouth gobbled my cock up. It wasn't long before I felt his hands caressing me , teasing my balls and playing with my ass. It felt almost exactly like blow jobs I had received in the past.
Before long I was running my fingers through his hair. To my amazement I found myself stepping out of my clothes and pulling his shirt off over his head, "Fuck you cock sucking sissy, deep throat me!"
 
Pulling off for a second, "Whatever you say, just let me have your nasty cum!" It took several tries and a bit of gagging but I got his entire eight inches in my mouth and worked my tongue all over his length. My head bobbed up and down, sucking him hard. I knew I loved having my asshole fingered when being blown so I reached between his legs and pushed a finger inside him. I felt his body tense. I unzipped my pants to give my cock a bit more room.
 
"Oh shit..." I roar as I cum deep in my brother's mouth. Suddenly I grab him and pull him to his feet, "Sissy I need a hole to fuck, Jill ain't here, so your hole will have to do!"
I turned him around facing the counter and pulled down his pants and gave his silky ass a brief caress before yanking those down too. I looked around and spotted a bottle of vegetable oil sitting a foot away. It wasn't exactly what I should use for lube but time was wasting and my cock throbbing. I squirted some in his tiny puckering hole and worked a finger inside then I slathered some all over my prick, "I hope you are ready Timmy cause I'm gonna fuck your nasty ass hole right fucking now!"
I aimed my cock for his rosebud and began relentlessly pushing until the head popped in. Not stopping I worked it in deeper and deeper. It felt as though I might loose some skin but there was no stopping now. I reached around and found his cock; it was just like holding my own pecker. Without thinking I stroked him as my own cock pounded his butt hole. I held tight on to his ass with my other hand as we both grunted and moaned. "Such a tight bith boy!"
 
I swallowed his cum savoring the taste when he suddenly grabbed me and literally lifted me from the floor. The next thing I knew I was facing the counter and my clothes were being peeled away from my skinny ass. I squealed as he positioned me and when he asked me if I was ready I timidly whispered, "Yes...I'm...a ...ready."
The oil felt cold when he rubbed it against my rectum andslippery. I can hear him rubbing some on his cock and then feel his cock pressing at my rosebud. I try and relax as I really want to experience a cock up my ass, I knew it would be different than my mom's dildo that I had found. Sure enough it felt like I could feel every one of his veins as he shoved inside of me. At first I did not realize I was thrusteing back as he fucking my ass hole. I was panting and even more excited when he began stroking my cock, "Fuck, fuck me harder, god damn it give it to your sissy brother, oh Jim."
I think I'd have cum whether or not he ever touched my cock but with each powerful thrust I could feel the orgasm building.
 
"Ok fucker you asked for it!" I slammed into him wih abandon my hips slapping against his ass. With a loud roar I shot a massive load into his shit hole. I was surprised at how much it felt like came out of me. I pulled out and gave his ass a couple of hard smacks, "Now get yourself together before Jill gets back. I think we all have some talking to do." I was still breathing hard and wasn't sure if there would be a lot of talking. I was sure that I wanted Jill again as soon as she would allow and pretty sure this wasn't my last encounter with Tim.
 
The fucking I was getting was unbelievable and I swear I could feel Jim shoot his load inside of my ass. Between his stroking my pecker and the ass fucking I soon flooded the kitchen floor with cum.
Jim swatted my ass as he popped out of my ass hole and told me to get things together, "Oh yes Jim and thank you."
I got some paper towels and wiped up my spunk, and then ran to my room and cleaned up the best I could. I laid down on my bed just to relax and the next thing I know I fell asleep.
 
Last edited:
It had been a long day of school and I was really looking forward to relaxing at home but thoughts of the incestual kind kept creeping in. I kept thinking of the two totally different sexual experiences my brothers had provided, both were very hot, amongst the hottest of my life.
I got in the door and saw Jim sitting on the couch and Tim nowhere to be found. Jim looked up at me and I felt butterflies surge through me and as I looked down I swear I saw his cock growing in his pants before my eyes. I asked him where our brother was and he told me that that Timmy was in his room probably sleeping.
I dropped my book bag to the floor and slide on to his lap facing him straddling his legs as I put his book aside, "I suppose Timmy told you what happened after you ran out on me? So, did anything interesting happen when you got home? Now tell me the truth." I cooed as I took my blouse off over my head revealing my front snap bra that Timmy had put on me a few hours earlier.
 
I had been nearly falling asleep reading my boring assignment when Jill got home. Thousands of thoughts seemed to race through my mind all erotic and involving siblings so I could feel my cock spring into action as she set down her book bag.
I started to open my mouth to speak when she put my book aside but stopped without uttering a sound when she sat on my lap and pulled off her shirt.
A bit tongue-tied I answered, "It sounded very hot what you had Timmy do, I can't believe you made him clean your pee hole after you went piss."
I ran my hands up her back and then cupped her breast as I gave her a romantic kiss, "But you wouldn't believe what happened when I got home. He actually begged me to let him give me a blow job. You had me so turned on that I just had to feel relief so I decided that a blow job is a blow job no matter who gave it. Funny thing is I got so turned on when he sucked me that I ended up pinning him to the counter and fucking him up his little ass, I even jacked him off as I fucked him. I don't know something about him in your girlie sexy panties I couldn't help myself!"
Before Jill had a chance to answer I unclasped her bra and began hungrily working on her tits, "You are mine! Fuck, your ass is mine!"
 
Last edited:
When he told me about what he and Tim did I gasped, "My gawd you had gay sex with our brother; how fucking kinky, awesome! Now we can have all the fun we want and Timmy is our bottom!" I rubbed my tits in Jim's face as he ravaged them.
"Of course I am yours and my ass is yours but you cannot take title until you kiss every inch of my body, including my ass hole!" With that I lift my armpit to his mouth and giggle seeing how serious he is, "You can make me your fucking whore slut but an owner better know every inch of his property!"
 
I pinch both of her nipples, "So you think you can scare me away with your sweaty armpits, you little tease." I then move fingers to her armpits and tickle her, "You under estimate just how kinky I am Jillie! If you want me to take an inventory and survey your body before staking my claim that is exactly what I shall do. But, once I do there is no turning as all property rights are mine!"
I greedily kiss her on the mouth biting her lips and tongue, "How's that for step one?" Not awaiting an answer I kiss over her neck and shoulder then ravage her armpits with my mouth, kissing, licking sucking and biting.
 
My brother was right this was a bit of a test but not quite the way he may have thought. I was willing to do anything he said whether he did a body inventory. It was simply a test of kinkness as I figured anyone who would lick nasty armpits would do nearly anything else I could think of.
I squirmed as he tickled swiping his arms away as I laughed and giggled trying to get him to stop. I was ecstatic when he did for he give me such a deep soulful kiss that I panted when I answered his query about step one, "Yes, that was ...great, but kissing my mouth is easy."
He got the message and before I knew it he was savaging my armpits. It tickled and was nasty and erotic all at the same time. I caressed his chest and back and moaned, "you have a lot more territory to cover!" I let my hands drop to his crotch and felt his erection through his trousers and watched as he molested my body with his mouth.
 
I was shocked at how sexy kissing her armpits was, I had never even thought of doing such a thing before. She caused me to groan again when she touched my pants, "OK then, I guess I'll have to stake my claim!"
I moved her from my lap and laid her face down on the couch. I started at her neck kissing down her shoulders and arms before sucking each of her lovely fingers into my mouth. Then I worked systematically across her shoulder blades and down her back I skipped over her ass kissing up and down her legs after yanking off her remaining clothes. I spent a bit of time on her feet, "Mmm very tasty."
My hands were now poised on that big ass squeezing a bit, "I suppose you want me to make love to your big butt with my mouth?" I sounded disinterested but in reality was very excited for the opportunity!
 
I was eager to see how seriously Jim took staking out a claim, would he really kiss every inch of my body? His armpit kissing was actually sensual but I got a surprise when he laid me down. Yes indeed, he was very serious. I cooed as his soft kisses travelled all over my upper half and was disappointed when he skipped my ass. My concern melted away as he made passionate love to my legs and feet, especially my feet.
When he asked about my ass almost as if he were bored with the idea I reached back and parted my ass cheeks showing off my rosebud, "Don't fucking tease me kiss my ass Jim!" I pushed my ass up to meet his loving!
 
"Ahhhh...yes, It is my ass now!" was my reply before i licked my tongue across the surface and proceeded to kiss all over it. Next, I headed for the promised land of her crack. I buried my face deep as I licked up and and down her sweaty crack. I slide a a hand under her crotch and began thumbing her clit as my tongue stabbed deep inside of her butt hole. Soon I was twisting and turning and wiggling my tongue her most private hole. Coming out for a second I observed, I've kissed everywhere now except your pussy on this journey." My tongue burrowed even deeper as as I returned to the erotic task.
 
Bending one leg out to the side I used my other foot to play with my brother's cock even as I lifted my ass to give him better and deeper access to my rear passage. My own hands were now under me playing with my tits as his hands kneaded my rump like a large batch of bread dough, "Fuck yes, I love it...I am yours Master Jim...fuck my holes; fuck whatever you want! I am your bitch!"
Tremors ran through my ass and pussy, "I am your toy and Sissy Timmy is both of our toy." I cam hard, " Please I need your cock inside of me!"
 
Back
Top