Dark Enchantments (open)

Victoria stopped within just a few feet from Aria. A smile upon her face at the brave notion that Aria was ready to fight with her, but that wasn't the only thing that gave Victoria a pause. This one has managed to form a skill by detecting her companions. "I'm impressed." she smiled at Aria while taking another step closer to her. "To answer your question of what I want would take sometime for there are many things I want. It seems like the more I live and move about this land my list seems to keeps growing, like right now, my wanting list has increased by one." her eyes once again traveled down Aria's frame.

Victoria took a step back giving Aria a little room. Her mind fully drawn toward Aria. "Tell me love. Have you mated with Rom yet?" her gaze intensified and slowly began to undress Aria. Her tongue lightly resumed to lick her lips. "I have tried several times to mate with him but it never came to be for he was smitten by another." she took another step closer. She wanted to reach out and grab Aria and pull her in and embrace her close, but resisted for that will come later. She smiled at the thought..

"So Aria, what is your story?" Vic stopped talking so that Aria could answer the several questions that was asked. It wasn't that Vic enjoyed talking she just enjoyed the power that she held over this one, even tho this one didn't know it yet. She reached out and touched Aria's face..."Mmmm, so soft!"

*****************
Romstrahd drove around furiously looking everywhere for Aria, his gut churned with several thoughts of what might be happening to the woman he loved. Anger flared with each image that he got shown by his torturing mind. "She would not kill her! Not yet, that will come later when I get so close that I can almost grab Aria, then that is when Vic would kill her." Rom's brain trying to convince him of this fact.

He drove for hours without any luck finding her or Victoria, this was a new game for when he was chasing Aria, she left little bread crumbs for Rom to follow until this last year when she improved her disappearing skill, it was much harder to find her, but Victoria had centuries of this skill when she had to deal with the stronger hunters of the past times. Also as today she is a hundred times stronger than she was back then.

Then it hit him! It sounded insane but he had to try, maybe he could get the hunters looking for Vic and Aria. He pulled over and began to think about this idea. He had to get them on Vic's trail without giving himself up nor tipping them about Aria. This had to be a slight of hand act to pull this off. He just had to find a young, arrogant hunter to use as his pawn in this cat and mouse game.

He picked up the phone and called New York. "I want her sent here as soon as possible. Tell her that she can play when she gets here." he hung up the phone. Nothing like getting to a hunter with a loaded pussy.
 
Aria's hand shot up catching Victoria's hand once she touched her. Slowly moving the woman's hand back away from her she did not let go. The grip was not hard or painful, but nor would it easly be broken out of.

Aria's own aura flaired some what as she drew energy to her free hand causing a pail blue flame to appear. She didn't attack not yet it was a warning.

" So happy i could impress you. No i have not.. i am suprised. " Aria looked the woman over as the woman had done to her. Showing that she did indeed find her attractive. However Aria had only veguly experimented with other women in past more out of curiosity than anything. She was not interested.

you are a beauty to be sure... and tho i am pleased you seem to find me appealing. All tho's i take as a lovers end up dead. " Privetly she thought Rom had some taste.

what he saw in her compaired to this woman Aria couldn't fathom aside from presonality. " at present time i am not interested. " she stated honestly meaning all relationships in genral.

Aria had briefly intertained the idea of building trust and friendship between herself and Rom and ohh yes if she were being honest she was attracted as well dispite there past. Now however things had changed she still didn't know why, but it mattered little.

" Tell them to stay back or i will use my flames to light you up like a roman candle. I will release you and allow you to step away. Please do not touch me. " She stated with a calm asertivness and bravado.

When facing others instead of Rom she was a far different creature.. Rom was the only one to see her afraid..in past as well as present or nervous as they had talked only the night before. The only being who saw.. her.

She smiled as she waited for the woman to respond tho she was smiling at the irony of it all she wasn't sure what she actually looked like to thos around her.

Tilting her head slightly as she said. " My story is my own.. apparently tho you know some of it. You actually know very little.. you still have yet to give me your name. "

Further down the ally way dogs began barking a cat hissed and ran off as a drunk stumbled out the back door of a bar three buildings down.
 
Victoria looked down upon the small hand that was wrapped around her forearm. Her lips formed a small smirk. When Aria's small hands formed an arc with a blue hue flame Victoria looked more intrigued than intimidated. She rose her head and looked into the blue orbs of Aria, "My dear, do you know much about pure blood elders?" Victoria knew that more than likely she didn't or she would have refrained from trying to intimidate her with fire. Victoria tilted her head slightly to the right with a slight shaking of her head in a tis tis fashion. "You really need to talk to Romstrahd and learn about bPure bloods, we are not as weak as you changelings are."

Victoria pulled her arm free and took a step back, her demeanor changed drastically from wanting to have a verbal for-play with Aria to a more serious tone of life. "Yes I know Romstrahd quite well, just like I know you far more than you want me too." Hissed Victoria, "Now I grow tired of this meeting. What I want is for you to disappear and leave Romstrahd behind. Never come back nor even call for any reason." She glared at Aria with a look that expected only one answer.

***********
Romstrahd made his way back to Aria's penthouse in hopes that she managed to
evade Victoria and make it safely back home, but the truth of the mater he almost knew better.
 
Aria couldn't help it she started laughing,and knew she probably looked insane in that moment. When she caught her breath she simply stated.

"I've been running and trying to stay away from him for centuries. I'm done running.. what ever happens now is between Rom.. and myself."

She looked serious again. "If he kills me or someone else dose so be it, and if not.." She shrugged looking for all the world like she didn't care. "Ether way I'm not giving in without a fight."

" you want me clear of him. Yet you tell me to learn from him" Aria advanced this time the flame died as she reached up to in turn gently caress Victorias cheek. Leaning g in she breathed in the woman's scent.

"Your right I don't know enough.. but you can't have it both ways.." She wispered well aware she was going to be considered ether extremely brave or extremely stupid.

Both suited her fine made her a question mark in there minds, leaving them to underestimate her. Aria kissed Victoria in the juncture where her collar bone and neck joined lightly nibbling but not biting.

As soon as she felt her energy fluctuate just before she a tally moved Aria was back out of reach. Bowing politely a small smile of satisfaction this time on her lips she knew where her minions were and her.

"As you grow board of our conversation. I shall of corse take my leave of you. However.. I do think I will do as you advise, and seek council with Rom."

Rising from the bow she didn't wait for anything but turned. Moving g as swiftly as she could climbed the wall of the building. She had three to out run if they gave chace, and Rom to find.

What did that woman want... who was she, and aside from wanting Rom why not just kill her and be done with it..why warn her away and yet drive her to the one she wanted her away from.

Question she intended to confront Rom with if she escaped and could find him. For once it was the other way around, she needed to find him.
 
An arched brow rose when Aria began to laugh, Victoria was totally confused by the reaction that she got from her verbal threat. Most changelings would have ceded to her whim, but not this one, this could be a problem or maybe not, Victoria’s mind was unsure which way she wanted to channel this girl. It didn’t really matter which way she took, they would both serve the purpose, it’s just that one would get things moving a little bit faster but not enough to really worry about it.

The cannon fodder that spewed from Aria’s mouth didn’t matter to Victoria, she really didn’t care if she was tired of running or not. She just had to maneuver Aria in the right way for her plan to work. She only shook her head and gave Aria that whatever look upon her face. Her hands coming up and folding across her breasts.

Victoria allowed a inner sigh of relief to occur when the blue flame dissipated from Aria’s palm. Even though the flame would not kill her, it would put her in severe pain and would force her to rest for a days to recuperate, days in which she didn’t have to spare. Things were happening that wasn’t in her control so she was on a very tight schedule and just being laid up for a few hours could put her task in jeopardy.

Victoria turned her attention back to Aria when she approached. The statement that Aria fired back about how Victoria wanted her to learn from Rom then later spoke about staying away from him was the bait hook that she was waiting for, and with this spouting off about it told her that the hook was set and the game was going in the right direction. What she didn’t expect was the feel of Aria’s soft hand caressing her cheek, the close proximity of her moving so close to take in her scent sent a shiver down Victoria’s spine. This shiver turned into heated desire when she felt the nibbling upon her collar bone, a low moan escaped Victoria’s lips as she pushed into the biting wanting more, she went to reach out and take this beauty into her arms but before she could get her hands open Aria moved back. A sting was felt as Aria bow, salt to a wound effect indeed. Anger flashed in the eyes of Victoria but was unable to act upon it for Aria scurried up the wall.

Victoria hand shot out stopping her companions in their tracks. Even though she wanted Aria more now than ever, things had to be this way. “Let her go, out task is now in motion and we don’t have time to wait. The hunters will hunt for her and Romstrahd instead of us giving the Council of elders time to move under the hunters and to establish our new sanctuary. “Thank you love for helping the Elders!” she smiled and chuckled. “We will meet again and I will have you my pet.” She hissed watching Aria darting away…

*************

Romstrahd moved to the Penthouse’s balcony. He could smell the scent of Aria all over the place and it was driving him insane. Anger, worry riddled his mind. He wanted to know why Victoria was here, wanted to know why she was keeping tabs on Aria as well. There was no link or woven thread of action between them. The only thing that Rom could think was Victoria’s being angered that Rom left her service, but that would be minor to her. Like a pebble tossed into the ocean. Why?

He stood looking down at the city lights. The night was coming to an end and Aria should be coming back here if she was able too. If not that means Victoria took her for some unknown reason and trying to find out what that would be would be almost impossible.

Rom growled in anger as it just didn’t make sense. He moved back over the centuries that his family was under her service and moved forward. There was really nothing that his family did to the Cromwell family to bring this vengeful action. The only hatred was his for her for the way she had manipulated his family into a puppet servitude family.

He decided to stay here on the balcony as long as he could waiting for her to return. When the sun shot its harmful rays about the land, he would retire to her bedroom and wait. If not back by then he would go Victoria hunting and end the bitches life span…
 
Aria didnt return to the pent house not before dawn it was to far from where she had run the night long. She located one of the places shed peged as a bolt hole perviously an old speek eazy parlor hidden in the basment of a pub.

It was dusty and dark but that didnt matter the furnature old cobwebs in the corner a mouse darted across the floor when she entered startled in its wonderings. She took off her jacket and balled it up to use as a pillow after sealing the entrance.

To make sure she wasnt disturbed she moved one of the slated table top pool tables over to block the passage. This will due for the day. "Tonight Rom i'm hunting you for a change" she stated to the darkened interrior. Shed start with the hotel see if she could pick up any lingering traces of his scent.

walking over to the bar she hopped onto the counter streatching out she tucked her jacket uner her head and closed her eyes. Even down here she could feel the dawn as it broke over the horizan. Slolwy she let the heavy lathargic feeling over take her.

........................

" you gotta be kidding me? Who called her in i dont need her help. We reported the Female the other night and the male last night" ...... .. ... . ... ..." someone else called her in.. Conner we can " ... ..." Zebs hand tightened on the phone.. " i understand yes sir. well wait for her to arrive. "

Hanging up Zeb looked at Orian.." we have orders to wait for a female hunter to join us and take the lead. " Zeb's eyes were hard he didnt like this any in the least.
 
Last edited:
Romstrahd moved to the balcony when the sun lowered and the rays were no longer a threat. His hardened face showed the determination of his resolve of what to do with Victoria if she has or had Aria harmed in anyway. His deep blue hued eyes were staring off into the cities horizon, while his mind ran all the possible events that could have occurred. With each scenario that passed before his mind’s eye pushed him a little further toward homicidal anger. His arms clenched over his chest while his fingers clenched into a ball forming a slightly shaking fist.

He tried to calm himself and think where Aria might have ran off too if the events of last night didn’t involve Victoria. Surely she would have came back here, but if she was encountered by Victoria and managed to escape she would run in a drastic and non habitual fashion so it would be harder to find her, something that she always did to him and the sad thing is that it works. He had no idea where she would be for she would not be walking around for people to see her, that is how he found her this time so that would be freshly painted into her mind so she would go somewhere no one would consider she would go…

He allowed a heavy sigh escape his lips as he attempted to formalize a plan of finding Victoria and forcing her to tell him if she had anything to do with Aria missing. He chuckled to himself as being a fool, this situation was making him think foolishly. ‘No, Victoria has something else going on, something more important than Rom and Aria being together, no there was something else brewing there. So it’s just Aria on the run as Rom told her to do and that is what she did. Now he just has to go looking for her …

He made his way out on foot once again. He figured the best places to start would be the isolated areas where there was very little humans or where all the dope and drunk humans would gather for they sometimes cant even remember their own name let along being able to ID a stranger, even tho she was a walking goddess of beauty.

Rom made his way to the lower income area of the city and began walking in the dark alley ways trying to even pick up a small lead. Showing her picture around once more wasn’t as successful as before but this was all he could do for now. He pondered the thought of creating his own haven filled with many people of all social class so that he could develop a large intelligence network. “Yes, I think it is time to reclaim my families power and rebuke the council of elders….
 
Aria awakened as the sun set. Streatching the stiffness of her limbs as she sat up. Swinging her legs around she hopped off the bar counter,and dusted herself off, do g the same with her jacket.

She did not need to hunt for a few days as far as sustenanc was considered. She could hear the activity of the pub above her, a football game playing on one screen. The cheers and yells among other things.

Time to move.. slipping g on her jacket she moved the pool table back out of the way. Waiting quality for the waiter to go back above stairs after finding what he'd been sent after.

Aria opened the hidden door exiting into the basement. Going up the stairs she slipped out the back door into the night. I'll have to keep an eye out for the way an snd her lackys. First place she was going back to the hotel.

She wanted to get her things if the room hadn't been tossed. And she hoped to pick up Romstrahd scent. Tho she had little hope he'd stayed around.

She was still dressed as she had been the night before the only difference now was that her hair was a bit messy from sleep. For once she wasn't afraid of finding him.

Entering the hotel a few hours later she went to the room, and halted in her tracks. His scent was extremely strong as if he had just left.
Swiftly she gathered her things not that they had been scattered about.

Would he return here or had he only remained on the off chance she would return. She decided to wait. If Rom showed she could confront him. If the others showed she could run.

What she didn't know was that there were hunters waiting below as well.
 
Victoria stood firm in front of the hanger that was to take in the private jet that the council of elders have embarked upon. Her arms were crossed over her breast in a silent rage. Her clear colored polished fingernail tips tapped out her frustration at this careless move of the council. She advised them to come separately for there were hunters here. Yes, she had managed to direct them toward Rom and Aria, but that doesn’t mean they are not aware of the council’s move. Not to mention the fact that Romstrahd was here and he himself is a powerful pure blood that would draw the strongest of hunters here.

“This is a foolish move!” she turned to the two females that were standing just to the side of her. “So they think that just because the two of you belong to the Valkyrie that they are safe?” She shook her head at them with a semi chuckle escaping her lips. “I’m sorry, I fully respect the Valkyrie, but I also fear the power of Romstrahd VonZaravich or her!” Her mind pictures the huntress that almost killed her in New York City just a few weeks ago. She shivered internally at the remembrance of the encounter.

“Victoria,” One of the Valkyrie spoke up, “We understand your concerns, but the Huntress was the exact reason why they fled all together. She and five of her squad had us cornered and beaten if it wasn’t for the few armatures that was accompanying her squad that gave us a weak point to exploit, we would all be dead right now. So a foolish move maybe, but staying in NYC would be even more foolish. At least the huntress isn’t here.” The Valkyrie bowed with respect when Victoria turned and gazed upon her. “Yes commander, I stand corrected.” She hissed, still not happy with this issue.

Romstrahd moved through the city like he always have done when he haunted her in the past. This time his normal means of hunting her wasn’t working. She has learned a lot of elusive skills in their escapade of cat and mouse and he had to admit she was too damn good for her own good. The common showing the picture didn’t bring anything for she was obvious not allowing anyone to see her, moving in the shadows, using the rooftops to move about. His only recourse was to return back to the apartment and stay there until she wishes to either find him or come back to get her things.

He was out all night and the morning hours were just below the horizon. He still had an hour before the rays would cause him pain. He wanted to stay out and look for her but an hour wasn’t nothing compared to the ten he has spent looking for her. The hour was what he needed to get back to the hotel, the feeling of abandonment hit him when he started to walk back. His mind riddling him with the hapless effort he has put in trying to find her. He of course tried to battle back with what else could I have done! His inner voice shot back to the pressing issue.

Reaching the hotel he entered the lobby and headed for the elevator, instantly his eyes darted to the two men he had encountered before. They turned around back toward the bar when his gaze fell upon them. He had this feeling they were more then just tourist staying at this hotel. It was as if they were waiting for someone or something. He stood for a few moments looking at them, trying to get a hint at what they were up too, but nothing came to mind except the possibility that they were hunters, but if they were why didn’t they follow him out yesterday and eliminate him.

Deciding that Aria was more important he turned away and headed back upstairs to the penthouse. Upon reaching the top floor he exited the elevator and made his way back to her penthouse. When he turned the handle a feeling of comfort swayed over him as he believed he has picked up her scent. Hurriedly he entered the apartment, his gaze searching franticly for her and then his gaze meets hers…
 
She felt him he was coming. Aria felt his aura as he stepped off of the elevator and came down the hall. Relaxing somewhat because she wasn't sure if it would be him or the others.

She waited for him to enter the fire place in the room was lit this time the familiar wood burning scent somewhat comforting as was the lighting it cast about the living room area.

Aria had been seated in one of the high backed chairs near the fire place. She hadn't changed or showered because she did had no notion of how much time she would have and prefered to be ready for fight or flight.

She was unaware that altho she had dusted herself off after leaving the speak easy that she still had a few cobwebs in her hair. There was a fine bone china tea set sitting on the little round table next to her, sugar cream ect.. Earl grey Tea with mint tea in the pot.

Standing upon his entry she met his gaze. " Shall we discuss thing's in a civil fashion or are we going to have to resort to fighting? You.. Have some explaining to do. Who is the red haired woman and her men ?"
 
Romstrahd moved down the hallway toward the sitting room when he noticed the orangish hue eminateing from it. He could smell the aroma of hot earl grey tea with mint the closer he got to the room. He wanted to leap into the room and grap Aria into his arms and show her how much he was concerned with her being gone, but he swallowed hard and took on the composure of a hard man. This composure that he normally has seem to vanish when Aria is involved showing him that he does have a weakness to protect.

When entering the room his gaze fell upon the beauty that he was moments ago searching frantically for. The reaction of them coming together was one that he didn't vision, but was impressed by the way they both remained calm, and stood for a few moments looking at each other than came the question that Rom knew would come.

He looked away from her for a moment and gathered the information that she was seeking. Exhaling the relief of her being here safe and sound was followed by his calmed voice, " Her name is Countress Victoria Cromwell, Elder of the Yorkshire Barony seventh seat of the nine. She was the Mistress of my farthers family. A pure born some seven hundred years of age." he looked at her for a moment before moving over to the high back chairs."Basically my second stepmother....Bitch at large." he exclaimed. While taking a seat, his eyes staring into the fireplace. "She wanted more, even tried to get more from me but my heart was already taken." He remained looking into the flames while he picked up the tea and took a sip."Mmmm delicious," he muttered aloud.

"Come sit with me. I will answer every question you have. I have nothing to hide from you Aria." he looked away from the fireplace to her. "I believe I need to hear what she said to you, and what you did to get away. Something is going on and now that your safe. We need to find out what it is." he replied keeping that calm posture.
 
Aria had been unable to take her gaze from him as he had entered the room part of her had wanted to run out of habit and instinct but other larger parts had taken a for most interest alont with the need for answers had actually pushed back her ushual fear of him if only temporarily.

Why did he inspire such termulious emotions in her as fear and desire when the likes of this Victoria who should have scared her only made her want to fight. Listining to him speak she nodded taking a seat as he requested smiling a bit as he sipped the tea, such a normal action actually helped her relax some.

i have alot of questions but first as you say i should begin with what happened " she hesitated a moment not sure she wanted to reveil to him what she could do, but if she were to have one person on her side in any of this rather than being on her own.

" at first i thought you told me to run because youd changed your mind about killing me, i found a back allie a ways from here after feeding and waited. To my surpise it wasn't you who aproched. " Aria went on to tell him in detail all that had happened and had been said.

She did not leave anything out she sat forward her elbows on her knees hands clasped, absently tapping her right foot.

"I kept moving the night through they never came after me. Why warn me away from you and yet send me to you to learn, she and her men could have killed me. Not easily i might have taken at least one still. " Aria looks thoughtful.

" I think we should leave the hotel do you have someplace we can abide safely ? "

...............

The hunters had been waiting for Aria thinking her the easer target intending to use her to lure the male but the male had returned before the female had come down they had no choice but to watch and wait for an oprotunity to present itself.

Zeb had been hoping to take care of these two before the female huntress arrived but that didnt appear like it was going to happen he knew if they didnt bide there time he would only get them killed.

Hadnt connor said that the huntress was after a red hed tho. This female was a blonde and had one male not two.
 
Rom placed the small cup of tea back onto the table. His eyes refocused upon Aria just in time to capture the small smile. The sight of that small monumental smile upon Aria’s face brought a canny warmth to him. A warmth he could very much get used too.

He turned his head back toward the fireplace, watching the flames flicker about the Ceramic wood, that was something he missed was the smell of actual wood burning in a fireplace. He missed the old mansion of home that was now crumbled and decayed with time and conflict. He sighed unconsciously with the image of the place crumbling with neglect.

His attention was brought back when Aria began to speak of all that happened in the alley and what was said. It didn’t make since to him in why she would make a big splash for no reason, but there was a reason for she never moved without thinking things through and this worried Rom for Victoria never makes a splash unless it is followed by a tidal wave. They had to find out what the hell she was up too and soon.

He swallowed hard when Aria mentioned about just getting away from all this and find a place for them to relax and just live their lives. That sounded great to him, but something told him that would not be the case until they find out what Victoria is doing and why she set them up. He thought about it for just a few more seconds and decided to say the hell with it. Aria wanted to leave so that is what they are going to do, he wouldn’t mind finding a log cabin in some mountain range and just pass the time with her.

“I know of a few places, but wouldn’t it be more fun just for us to run and see where faith takes us?” he looked at her with a new look of excitement. “Maybe we should just fall off the grid and find a log cabin somewhere in the hills and just relax for awhile.” He looked at her with a new zeal. “How about it lets just go, find each other as we roam about looking for that special place.”
 
She looked at him confused for a moment wondering what he was talking about and for a second thought he had lost his mind. A slow smile started and then a giggle escaped her eyes dancing as she tryed to imagine it, and part of her could indeed do so.

Turning to him she scooted forward to the edge of the chair and almost took his hands in hers but stopped last second and rubbed her hands on her knees instead nervously. " That dose sound wonderful, but you see. I have come to learn from some experiance runing isnt going to solve our issue. The trouble will only follow. "

She have him real smile then, and blushed. " i am sorry.. i did not mean any insult. " Taking a breath she let it out she had noticed his sigh a moment ago and wanted to ask what had caused it but did not press if he wished to share his thoughts he would. " Tho finding a cabin someplace and luring them out into a place where we can hunt them as easily would be of use. "

Aria also knew that would also bring them closer could she handle that so soon.. did it matter. No it did not. " i am ready to go when ever you are. " standing she paced a moment then looked back at him " Tell me about .. pure bloods.. what the differances are between, you and.. me. "
 
Romstrahd noticed the nervous twitching that Aria was doing once more. It always seemed to occur when the topic of them was being discussed. He tried not to allow her to see that he has noticed this twitch a few times now and it always seem to be the mood killer. He didn’t like making her uncomfortable, but if there is going to be a them, then the feelings has to be spoken then forgotten. He continued to stare into the fire without saying anything to her.

He nodded his head in agreement when she agreed that what things he was talking about seemed good, but she was also right that even if they run, they would still be hunted, unless… He pondered this for a few moments before passing it off as not possible. His head lowered in thought of what could Victoria be up too and why she allowed Aria to escape and not follow her. This was the fore thing on his mind and something he wanted to find out.

When Aria spoke up about what was the difference between him and her, between pure bloods and changelings. He looked at her with a expressionless face. “Aria, there are a few differences. One we have a greater range of being resistance to certain things, like for instance, Immune to fire, immune to cold, Immune to weapons that are made of different metals. The ability to cast ….” he stopped and looked at her for a moment, “ Like the flame you made which still confuses me on how you did it, but nonetheless that is a spell that some of us can cast as well as others.” He wasn’t going to say what he could do for it was something that he refused to venture with Victoria and he wasn’t going to start it now. His powers are what has kept him safe and powerful enough to stand up to the council when the need came. “There are other things that pure breeds have that changelings do not, but I really don’t wish to talk about this for it doesn’t matter about who has more power. What matters is the ability to use it at the right time and whom to use the power on.” He stood up from the chair and looked down into her eyes. “Some even have the ability to walk in the sun.” He walked away from her making his way to the balcony.

 
Aria didnt know how she could do what she did ether, she had enjoyed the extcited entusiastic look on his features a few moments ago, and knew it was partly her fault that the look had vanished. A side of him she had never seen before.

It was strange they had known one another so long, knowing much and yet so little all at the same time, perhaps at some point she might see that look again.

She had known there would be diffrances between herself and others but had not known that those differances were ment souly for the pure blooded rather than the turned.

What then made her different, could others truly walk in the sun?
So many different skills.

He had said he did not wish to talk about the other differances between pure bloods and turned. She suposed it was a taboo subject, and she would respect his wishes. She just hoped he would in his time share with her what was necessary for survival at the very least.

Aria gave him a few moments clearing the tea set straightining up the room before stepping out onto the balcony to join him. Slowly she moved up to stand beside him leaving some space between them. Tentitivly she moved her hand over next to his not resting hers on his but beside it just touching to gently gain his attention.

" if i have offended you. i apologise. i only wished to learn. You need not tell me anything you do not wish. " she moved her hand back at the same time she looked up at him. " Much has happened in these last three nights... it feels as tho everything is spinning i wonder a bit where we might land. " she stated speculitivly.

sighing softly looking from him out over the city she ran a hand through her hair brushing the tinny bit of cobwebs that had still been there away, she scrunched up her nose making a funny face as she shook her hand to remove the webbing.

" i never did like spiders hiding in the crypt's from hunters in the old days was a pain, and no that's not where i hid last night " she said chuckling a bit knowing she looked and sounded a bit silly.
 
Deep blue eyes fell upon Aria when Rom turned his head toward her upon feeling her hand touching his. He yearned for her touch as he yearned to touch her, but hen she pulled away he let out an inner sigh, give her time as you will need time to learn how to share your thoughts and feelings to her his inner voice whispered, for if you push too hard, you could turn her away forever.

"You did not offend me Aria." His tone soft, his hardened face easing up. "There is just so much to tell. Normally a master does not tell the changeling anything for that keeps them obedient and depending upon the master, but you are not going to be one of those, it's just I don't know where to start." He wasn't being fully honest with her. Changelings were treated as inferior second class and he didn't want her to feel that way or think that he sees her that way for he doesn't.

He looked over at her with a smile as she was going off about the spiders and how she hated them. He reached over and pulled a few more out of her hair. Chuckling as he was doing so. "Now that is strange that a vampire does not like spiders." He continued to chuckle for being honest he didn't like them either. "Just between us....,I don't like them either." His chuckle turned into a laugh.

He stopped and looked into her eyes. His hands sliding down the side of her head and going to her cheeks. He cupped her face while keeping eye to eye contact. "I know that we have had a terrible past and I'm the fault of that, but it was this feeling that I have right now that sent me spiraling into madness for you was taken, but now I have a second chance to capture your love and Aria I plan on winning your love the right way this time around. I will never harm you, I will never treat you as a second but as an equal. I will tell you everything you wish to know, but you have to give me time to lead how to share with you for I never had to share anything with anybody since the day I left the guardian care of my parents." He allowed his eyes to soften. "And I have to give you time to figure out if you can love me now for whom I am now, not then." He removed his hands from her face, quenched the desire to kiss her soft lips with his, but he reached down and took her hand into his and kissed the back of her hand.

Stepping away, "There is one thing you have to know now, I haven't feed upon humans since the day I turned you. This is how you weaken a true blood so that you can kill them. Without fresh human blood we start to lose our immunities. I wanted you to kill me many years ago so I have been feeding off of pigs." He lowered his gaze from her.
 
His chuckle and the soft tenure of his voice had her pausing in her actions looking slowly up at him. His laugh drew her causing her heart to stop for a second then return to a little faster pace before returning to normal. She was happy to see that his features had softened, she smiled as he admited that he too did not like spiders over much.

Tho it had not appeared so she was paying attention to all he had said prior to that, it made sense what he said, had they reamined together in the begining she might, or might not have learned much of these things by now.

It pleased her that he thought more of her than to make her obediant she was not and would not be a servant a partner an equal yes she would follow his lead if necessary, but she had her own mind. She could give him respect as a lord and treat him with that difference should he so wish but the word master wasn't in her vocabulary.

Aria stilled as she felt him removing what remained of the webbing from her hair, her eyes never leaving his as his hand slid down to her cheek, she found it difficult to focus on what he was saying when he touched her in such a manor.

A light caress that caused her breath to catch, but not in fear. She might have moved away. Save he cupped her face in his hands as he spoke keeping her still. Why are you just standing here? Why are you not moving away..? She found it difficult to focus on what he was saying.

Time yes .. they both needed time for all that he had said. She somewhat gathered her wits as he stepped back taking her hand to kiss the back of it. She licked her lips for her mouth was oddly dry. He looks rather handsome when his eyes are soft like that rather than hard.

She closed her eyes a moment to try and clear the image from her head. His next words suprised her greatly. Even she hadn't resorted to animals. " Why? why weaken yourself .."

as he continued his explination she grew angry, her eyes flashed red then blended with the blue to make purple. " Damn you !.. you wanted me to kill you?! why ! to what end... to what purpouse was there in any of this if that was all you wanted... "

She was too short in comparison to slap him so balled up her fist and attempted to hit his chest instead. " you need to feed you needs be at full strenght.. if you cannot feed from a human then feed from me. " she stated glairing up at him.

Her eyes widened not reolizing what she had offered with out thinking until it was out, but she would not take it back. She had offered and would keep her word if he so chose to feed from her. Aria could hunt and take in enough to sustain them both.
 
Last edited:
Rom stood motionless as he allowed the small fist to pommel upon his chest for in a way he deserved it. Even though that was some time ago before he never thought he had a chance in being where he is now, now at this moment, it was a different story, he just didn't have the time to feed for there were more important things going on.

When Aria offered to allow him to feed off of her, his brow arched up with a devilish grin. "I believe I could do that!" The smile upon his face gave the fact that his mind just went to the gutter. He instantly regained his composure. "Speaking of feeding, have you eaten?" He looked down into her eyes, still fighting the urge of taking her into his arms and showing her just how much he wanted her.

His mind drifted as he allowed himself to see the two of them entangled in each other's arms. The way he would be looking at her with memorizing orbs. He could feel his blood begin to boil deep in within himself.
 
His grin and the wicked gleam in his eyes was heart stoping she stood there utterly motionless for a few moments, small shivers of anstisapation shooting up her spine. His regaining his composure quickly allowed her to do so as well.

Aria let out a breath she hadnt been aware of even holding and focused on his next question while trying hard not to think about what it might be like to be embraced in his arms to feel his lips against her skin as he fed.

" y. ahem" she cleared her throat " yes i fed the night before after leaving here which ushually sustains me for a few nights. i can feed you but will have to hunt again a night earler then ushual is all, if you accept my offer that is. "

She could not beleive they were talking about this and gods it was creating some very intimate images in her minds eye. However she knew there were less intimate ways to feed such as from the wrist. Get hold of yourself Aria, remain calm.

Her thoughts drifted for a few moments wondering what it would be like to run her hands over the expance of his larger frame in comparison to her smaller one, to trace his ribs with her lips and lightly graze him with her teeth..

She bowed politely and went back inside of the room pacing a bit edgy.. this is what comes of not having a lover in over 100 years you cant just go from enemys to somewhat friends to lovers in the span of a few nights.. how can you so easily forget ..

she stopped pacing she was beating herself up and knew it would do little good. Aria knew this was where she belonged and had belonged, she didnt blame him any longer for all of it but it would not be so easy to give into the growing desires she felt for him ether.

What do you need Aria.. she asked herself.. the answer she did not know.. to stop thinking to just be to let go.. the problem was she didnt know how.

" we have little time left this night if youve someplace in mind for us to go so that we waist no more time here.. i would ask that you feed from me so that we may continue. " Quietly she awaited his reply knowing that even if he had remained on the balcony he would hear her question.
 
Romstrahd turned his head slightly to the side and looked over his shoulder when Aria walked past him and back into the penthouse. Her words reached more than just his mind but also the burning desire that was testing the strength of his composure. His inner voice lashed out on why was he fighting this, this is what he wanted for the past century and now that it was here in front of him, he is playing this unsure of himself being? It was time to take what he wanted and he wanted her. He has seen the signals that her soul wishes for him to see, but like him, she is trying to listen to the mind’s wisdom instead of the hearts desire.

Turning toward her he allowed the lust, desire to take him. It was time to show her that he wasn’t this uncertain man whom doesn’t know what he wants or is afraid to take what he wants. The past is history that cant be changed what can be changed is the way they feel for each other and their future. ‘Yes, it’s time.’ his mind whispers as he walks back inside from the balcony.

Rom moves up to her while her back is to him. He slides his hands around her waist, locks together and pulls her back into him. His breathing intensifies when her scent invades his nostrils. Her form felt powerful against his body while he held her, which fueled the already burning desire within him. He didn’t care when his thickness pressed firmly against her soft cheeks.

He slowly lowered his head to the v-shaped area between her head and her right side shoulder. His breathing was heavy now, riddled with the desire of having the women he has loved for a century now in his arms. He pressed his lips to the soft skin, but instead of biting her, he lightly ran his teeth and tongue tip across the soft skin. His lips placing a kiss with each withdraw of his teeth and tongue, then repeating the sequence a few times before continuing to move down her nape.

His hands pulled her even more against his thickness as he slowly pushed his hips forward allowing her soft cheeks to slide up and down his hardened shaft. A soft moan escaped his lips when the friction forced his cock to get even thicker. “You feel so good.” He whispered to her between his kissing her…
 
Aria had not turned to face him when he entered she knew she was being a bit of a coward not to look at him as she waited for him to say weather or not he would feed from her. She startled a bit when he put his arms around her not having expected it she hadn't broken his hold for he had locked his hands together when he pulled her against him.

She thought briefly of struggling and making him let her go as he inhailed her scent she could feel him pressed against her.. she blushed but stood still her mind going in a thousand directions at once. How long sense you've even just been held Aria.. No she shook her head there were other ways he could feed..

Aria reached up with one hand slowly as he lowered his head to her neck grabbing a fist full of his hair she forgot what she had intended to do. Her breathing intensifyed all thought stopping for a moment. The room seeming to spin as he kissed then lightly grazed her skin with his teeth following that action by licking, brought forth a sharp inhalation of breath from her.

As he repeated the action each graze caused her to moan her hand tightened in his hair but not for her initial purpous. Aria's blue eyes grew darker with desire small shivers of antisapation corsing through her caused her nipples to harden beneath her shirt.

She felt him pull her closer if possable to him felt his thickness as they rubbed against one another his breath the feel of his hands her eyes closed as she felt herself grow damp, she wanted him ohh yes.. she heard him speak but the words bairly registered through..

what broke the spell or snapped her out of it and brought her back she was not sure. just the feeling that no this was to fast to soon.. she released his hair and turned in his arms to face him shoving him back even as she moved swiftly to the oposite side of the living room placing the furnature between them, her breathing and heart beat rapid.

"No.." She stood facing him her body shaking and on fire.. if she let him get close again she would not be able to say no she knew that. She promised to feed him, and she would but had a feeling her wrist would not be enough.

" i think perhaps we need define how you should feed" she managed tho how she got that much out she wasnt sure. Gods she watched him waiting for him to move. Fighting to keep from closing the distance herself.
 
Last edited:
Rom was lost in his love for this woman, he has loved her for a little over a century and this was the first time he was able to hold her, to kiss her, to show the desire that she brings to his blood. He has forgotten the past and was only think of being with her, thinking that he owed her the love that she deserves, he could not think of one man in her past that would have kept that burning love for her for over a century! No they would have found another warm body to curl up with at night. But not him, his love was beyond that desire to just bed her.

When she responded to his caressing he felt that this is where they belong for the rest of their lives, in each other's arms. He slightly felt the shame of what he did to her and wondered that if he loved her so much how could he done what he did to her. He had no answer that would satisfy him, he could only say that he loved her so much that when the love was t returned it drove him insane.

When she screamed NO and twisted out of his arms. He stopped everything he was doing, he attempted to swatter the burning desire that was consuming his body, he closed his eyes to claim the heated look he held for her. He took a deep breath and held in inside for a few moments then released it. He knew this was a possible reaction to his advancement, and was not surprised when it came to be.

He stood before her as a gentleman would do when asked to be on his best behavior. "I'm so sorry Aria." He spoke with a soft tone of voice, "it was so wrong of me to make an advancement upon you." He stood looking at her for a moment, "I shall just go to my place and get a blood pack." Romstrahd always made sure that he did have human blood available for if he decided to engage the hunters if they came.

"I shall take my leave of you. We can talk about what you wish to do. I feel the need to get away from it all for awhile. Let me know which way you wish to proceed. We can depart and not see one another again or we can remain just friends and move forward. I shall be in touch." He gave her a slight bow and moves to the door.

He turns back to her with a respectful look."I have and shall forever love thee." He turns away and exits the door, shutting it gentle behind him.
 
i am sorry Aria.. rang in her ears long after he left the room as did the rest of what he had said. For a long while she stood just where she was. Looking at the clock on the wall she could see it was around midnight still time to put some distance between this place and those looking for them.

She couldn't bring herself to go knocking on his door however. With a sigh she decided to leave him be and give him some space, a tingle like some one running there fingers down her spine sent goose bumps corsing over her skin.

Remembering the cob webs she decided a shower was necessary after all and it would help her relax once more. On her way to the shower she paused and used her phone to send him a text. " i apologise for hurting your feelings it was not my intent to do so. We knew this road would not be an easy one. i.. i wish to keep trying. "

She looked at the message lightly running her thumb back and forth across the phone's screen before finally pushing send. There was much they needed to discuss.. however she wasnt sure ether of them was up to doing so this night.

She sent him another text before going to take the shower. " i will go tonight to find a place to hide to give you and myself time to think, i am not running and will keep my phone. When you wish to talk again let me know."

She entered the bathroom and shut the door, the sound of running water could be heard. Two men got off the elevator four more came from the stairwell. The hall was empty the two who exited the elevator moved twords Arias suite the other four twords Rom's.

Each were armed with tazers and the other ushual wepons hunters carried along with some updated wepons such as uv lights. They wernt there to kill if they could help it however they were there to caputure.

One such tactic was that of using a net soaked and ropes soaked in holy water, wouldnt kill but would hurt like hell and burn. They counted to three hitting both rooms at once..

Aria had felt there auras flair moments before the door burst open was already out of the shower and dressed as they moved throughout the pent house the sound of running water could still be heard for she had not shut it off.

She waited as one of them moved twords the bathroom and the shower kicking open the door only to discover the room empty, she advanced moving up behind the closest to her taking hold of him from behind she broke his neck letting him drop as the second in the bathroom door way turned to take aim firing the taser at her.

She dodged it easy enough catching hold of the male by his jacket front she lifted him off the ground her eyes glowed purple as she hissed bearing fangs she could smell his fear. With her hearing as acute as it was she could tell that Rom was dealing with a similar situation in his own quarters.

More reinforcements where coming up the hall.. she walked out to the hall way and threw the male she had held aloft into his companions knocking them down like bowling pins. Aria hadnt had time to dress fully nor dry off having dressed rapidly.

She was a sight to behold her white button up long sleeve shirt, was buttoned crookedly clinging to her and was see through thanks to her wet hair and skin, she wore no bra but she did have jeans on.. and was bare footed.

She started running twords them as they scrambled to there feet some attempting to get shots off with taser guns as she lept up with out breaking stride running along the wall to kick the one aiming a uv light in her direction in the face causing him to drop it before it was turned on.

Aria was in the thick of them now.. she could use her fire but it would draw too much attention to them and only bring many many more hunters after them.

She wondered how Rom was fairing if he were alright and would be joining her shortly. Landing on her feet after kicking the one she turned bringing her elbow back into the face of another then punched forward breaking another's nose.

" the net you idiots use the net! Get her.." one male voice instructed.
 
Back
Top