Summer with Grandpa

There was something sensual about being rubbed down with lotion.
I enjoyed the feeling of someone elses hand over my body, as he glided over my legs and stomach.
I wasnt prepared for him to ask if he wanteed me to do my boobs. Was that crossing a line? I was supposing that by now we must be actually flirting. It's just boobs and just lotion right?
That was my reasoning anyway as I slowly lowered the fabric off my boobs giving him a look at my rock hard little nipples pointing straight at the sky. I giggled and said... "no one's around anyway... you can do it." My arms flopped over my shoulders as I relaxed to let him put lotion and fondle my breasts
 
I was actually quite surprised when Jackie told me I could rub her boobs, giggling as she slowly lowered her small top revealing two of the most perfect little mounds I had seen in a good while. Her nipples were rock hard and pointing straight up at the sky.

“Beautiful,” was all I said as both hands quickly encircled her young firm tits and gave them a playful squeeze. Then I remembered I was supposed to be applying suntan lotion and quickly squirted both boobs and then started spreading it around with my fingers massaging her sweet breasts slowly. I could feel my cock had gotten totally hard now and was pressing against her abdomen as I kneeled over her.

After I had given her boobs a good rubbing, I squeezed and pinched her hard nipples playfully. “How’s that?” I asked her with a smile.
 
It was more than lotion... he was definitely feeling me up. I didn't mind. It was a little weird when I thought about who he was, but I can't lie and say he didn't know what he was doing...
I could feel his hard on. That WAS different. I was very aroused that I had that effect on someone. When he was finished he asked if that was fine.

"That's good grandpa..." I say... Sitting up. Do you need some?
 
I had a fairly decent tan already from hanging out by the lake regularly but I liked the idea of her small hands rubbing my body.

“Sure, Jackie, why not?” I replied and proceeded to lay down on my stomach. It hurt a little because my hard cock was pressed between my body and the ground beneath the blanket. She knelt/sat on my thighs just below my buttocks and proceeded to squirt some lotion on my back then started working her way from my shoulders on down. Her small hands felt nice and I wondered what she thought about the attention I had given her boobs. Had I gone too far? Or had it felt as good to her as it had felt to me?
 
my hands moved from the shoulders down the back. I took my time with this because I wanted to cool down from the rubdown I had gotten. If only he knew how aroused I had been when he was over me feeling my breasts with his cock pressed against me.. I had to think about other things.

I looked over at the people on the other end of the lake. They could sort of see us but not with too much detail since we were so far away.
"I wonder what those people think we are." I said aloud. "Lovers? Friends? Do you ever think about stuff like that?"
 
“Maybe it’s because I’m of a different generation or maybe it’s just the way I am, but I really don’t worry much about what other people think. I reckon they’ve seen me out here before. Probably just think I have a new girlfriend or something. Maybe they would be jealous that an old guy like me could have such a young hot girlfriend, you think?” I laughed.

Her hands felt so good on my back as she took her time rubbing me down. She moved from my shoulders down my back to my waist until her hands bumped against the waistband of my shorts.

“So do you want to be my girlfriend, Jackie?” I added, turning my head a little to look at her.
 
I giggle a little at the question.

I lean down to lay my stomach and breasts along your back...

You can feel them grazing your skin.

"Maybe I would." I say as if flirting with a stranger, "What would your girlfriend have to do?"
 
I smiled up at her, enjoying the view of her pert young breasts as she had not put her top back on yet. My hard erection was still caught between my abdomen and the hard ground.

“Well, first, let me turn over,” I suggested. I started turning and Jackie lifted up slightly so I could complete the turn and I ended up on my back with her sitting back down on me. Of course this caused her crotch to bump right up against my still raging erection.

“Now let me kiss my new girlfriend,” I winked and pulled her down, her face to my face, her naked breasts pressed hard against my chest. I put my hand lightly on the back of her hand and pulled her lips to mine, kissing lightly at first and just teasing her lips with the tip of my tongue, testing the waters, so to speak.
 
I relish the kiss. no one has ever kissed me like that before.
As I lean down, I can feel his hard on as My crotch is forcing it to lie down against his belly. My nipples have hardened to little rocks... I'm turned on, but can I admit it?
 
I could feel her nipples pop out and harden against my chest so I knew I was turning her on. I pulled back a little and looked in her eyes and smiled, then I pressed my lips to hers again, this time pushing a little more firmly between her lips with my tongue and they parted slightly.

I had one hand over her back pulling her against me. I let my other hand wander down her back til it reached her delectable bottom and gave one cheek a little squeeze. Then I slid my hand under her bikini bottom and rubbed her smooth ass a little.

I pulled away again and looked up at her. “Maybe we should take this back to the cabin, girlfriend,” I suggested.
 
"Take it back to the cabin.."
the thought lingered in my head. This was wrong wasn't it? Maybe, but my insticts were going crazy... I slowly climbed off, and the cock I was keeping down went to full attention.

"yes.. lets go inside..."
 
I struggled with my shorts as I got up, trying to hide my all too obvious erection. I picked up Jackie’s top and handed it to her as I gathered up the blanket.

“Here, you better put this back on,” I suggested. “Never know who you might run into.”

After we had everything picked up I started heading back up the path to the cabin. Then I stopped and said, “you go first” so she wouldn’t see the tent still in my shorts. As I followed behind her, I enjoyed the rear view but started having some doubts. Had I gone too far? This wasn’t really right, why was I doing it? Maybe I should put a halt to this before it got out of hand. I was conflicted because my instincts were telling me one thing and my mind was telling me the other.
 
Jackie led the way back to the house. She was feeling pretty confident in her appearance, and knew he was looking at her lustfully as she swayed back to the cabin.

She couldn't believe how far things escalated in such a short period of time, and now she was leading him back to the house. She was afraid of going too far but also felt the need to get off serverely.

Walking into the house, past the kitchen towards the living room she gestured to the couch.
 
I watched Jackie sashsaying her cute ass in front of me all the way back to the cabin. Which was making my cock stay hard, even as I tried to think of her as my granddaughter and not a hot young teen.

Jackie went straight to the living room and sat down on the couch, patting on it next to her indicating she wanted me to sit there. I realized that might be a bad idea, so I sat down in my comfy recliner across from her.

"Well, I don't know about you, Jackie, but I got kind of hot out there," I smiled, trying to gauge her reaction. "I probably should take a shower and rinse this lotion off and cool down. What did you want to do?"
 
Jackie didnt know whether to be relieved or rejected by him saying things got too hot and maybe he should go shower...
She got off the couch and walked over to him. "I guess things were getting out of control for a second," she said thoughtfully. "I dont know if I am glad or sad about stopping the momentum." He was still standing as she stood inches from his knee
 
I was still conflicted as Jackie got up off the couch and walked over and stood mere inches in front of me. God, she was a delicious looking young teen. But she was my granddaughter. But did that really matter? Wasn't that just a societal thing? As long as I didn't get her pregnant, it really would be ok, wouldn't it?

My rising cock betrayed my true feelings.

"I just don't want anything to happen that would hurt our relationship," I looked up at her with a smile. "I don't want to do anything if you don't really want to do it too. Maybe we should talk about it."

I reached out and took her hands and pulled her down to where she was sitting on my lap. That was a big mistake. My now rock hard erection immediately slipped between her ass cheeks and as I wrapped my arms around her one hand managed to land on her smooth ass. I had a good idea now which way this was going to go and apparently I wasn't really unhappy about it.
 
I felt the hard on as soon as I was thrust down on the lap. I smile, and instictively wiggle on it, feeling it's girth nestle underneath me and in between my ass cheeks. I put my arms around your neck.

"the question is how far do we take it?"
 
"How about just a lap dance?" I answered. "Do you know how to do that?"

She wiggled her little bikini clad butt in my lap.

"Yeah, that's it. Just a little more and a little longer." I smiled.
 
I get up and take you by the hand. "I have an idea...come with me to my room."

I lead you to the room you set up for me.

"Now strip down naked." I say.... As I tell you that you see me untying my bikini top letting it fall to the floor, then I start to shimmy my bikini bottoms down.
 
I was a little surprised when Jackie took the initiative and led me into her room. I wasn't sure exactly what she had in mind.

Then she told me to get naked and started taking off her bikini. I watched as she revealed her hot young body. Of course I had seen her tits already but then she shimmied out of her tiny bottoms.

This, of course, had the impact of making my cock get totally hard and sticking out through my shorts. Which made it more difficult to get them off. I finally got them pushed down and kicked them off my feet.

I couldn't believe I was standing there showing my granddaughter my huge erection while she stood in front of me totally nude.
 
I couldnt believe he followed me in the room when I asked him to.

"Sit on the bed," I asked him to. Once he did, I turned to the drawer chest I put my clothes in. I pulled out a tiny little pair of pink cotton panties. I walked over to him with the panties hooked on my index finger playfully as I stood over him nude.

"We can't let this go "too" far right?" I asked.

"So why dont we continue to play, the only rule is I have to wear these and keep these on... that way it wont"
 
"Yeah, but now I'm naked," I objected. "And you're naked too. So those look like cute panties, but why bother to put them back on?"

I was sitting on her bed and she was standing right in front of me. So I just pulled her right down into my lap. My thick cock slid right between her bare cheeks and I could already feel the warmth coming from her pussy.

"So how about that lap dance now? I'll be careful not to let it go 'too far'," I gave her a big wink.
 
I couldn't believe he did that!

Pulling me down onto his lap like that! There wasn't even a way to pretend what I was feeling wasnt real as I felt his hard member plant nestle itself underneath me making my body react like crazy.

"Too far... that's probably going to happen if we keep this up," I say.
 
"I said I wouldn't let it go too far," I assured her. "Just give me a little bit of a dance, it doesn't have to last too long. It's just that I haven't seen or felt such a pretty young girl for a long time. Maybe you could just humor an old man a little bit?"

I wasn't sure if she was believing me or not. I didn't want to insist on anything and push her away, but hell we were both naked already.

"I'll tell you what. I'll put my shorts back on, if you'll stay naked. I just love looking at you, you're so pretty. You think that would be all right?"
 
Back
Top