After the staff meeting (open to submissive female, and domme female if she wants)

You enter the room. My secretary and I are both waiting, I in a suit, she in a tight fitting dress that shows off her breasts.

"Good afternoon, Alison. First things first: please remove your dress and present yourself in the state you intend to continue. Then it is unlocked, should you need to use anything."
 
"Yes, Sir," I say softly. I remove my dress and fold it up neatly. I then go over to the tool box and start pulling out two or three vibes, a butt plug, and two weighted clamps. I let my fingers trail over the cat o'nines and I bite my lip thoughtfully as I grab the rope.
 
At 5, Angie arrives. Her blouse is a little too tight, with one button too many undone. Her huge tits are spilling out. Her skirt is a little too short, revealing stocking tops.

"Good afternoon Sir, Ma'am. Good afternoon Miss Alison," she says. "Thank you for choosing me."

"Before we continue," I say, there is someone else I must fetch. I send an email to one of the men in accounts.
 
I smile politely and wait for the guy to get here. I am thinking about how to begin, and my palms are sweaty. Daddy believes in you, I tell myself as I wait.
 
There's a knock on the door. I open it, and in steps Charles. He's visibly surprised to see you standing there in your underwear, next to Angie.

"Charles, we have a serious issue to deal with," I tell him. "As head of the IT committee, I know precisely what people here do with their computers. And so I know you have been going on camera to masturbate, at work, on porn message boards."

He swallows nervously, and beads of sweat appear on his forehead. "I'm sorry – it was just once."

"It's a sackable offence, Charles. There's one way to avoid that. You can leave the company now, with no reference, or you can assist Miss Alison in a special training session with Angie. You will do as Miss Alison directs, whatever she demands of you. You will not breathe a word outside this of office. Are you willing to do that?"

"Yes, anything to keep my job."

"Then please strip."

Charles removes his clothes. I picked him not just because he was open to blackmail, but also because I had seen him on camera. His cock is enormous. Ten inches long and as thick as a soda can. I know you like big cocks: this is for you.

"Right, Alison," I tell you. "Please proceed."
 
I watch as Angie, her eyes flitting between you in your corset and Charles's enormous penis, slowly removes her clothes. It's almost, but not quite, a striptease. The blouse buttons are undone slowly, leaving her in her bra. It's black and sheer, and her nipples are already hard beneath it. The skirt slides down her legs, showing stockings and suspenders and a pair of black panties that are noticeably wet in the crotch. Her big ass stretches the panties.

She unhooks her bra, and slowly lets it fall down her arms. Her big tits sag down without the bra, the hard nipples pointing down. She hooks her thumbs inside her waistband and pulls down her panties, revealing a completely bare cunt, obviously aroused.

"My stockings and suspenders too, Miss Alison?"
 
Angie peels down the stockings, and takes them off, then wriggles out of the suspender belt.

My secretary and I sit on the sofa and watch as Angie walks over to my desk, plants her hands on it and bends over, presenting her fat, round ass to you. "Is this how you want me, Miss Alison?"

Charles stands in the corner of the room, his cock completely erect.
 
"Yes, it is," I say as I lube up the butt plug. "Now, not a noise, sweetheart," I tell her as I look over at Charles. "You make stroke, Charles, but don't you dare cum," I warn him. I slowly shove the butt plug in, stretching her ass wide.
 
"Oh fuck yes, Miss Alison," gaps Angie. She reaches behind herself and spreads her cheeks to help you. "Open up my asshole, Miss Alison. Please fill it."

My secretary reaches over and starts stroking my cock through my trousers. I look at Charles, whose fist is firmly clamped around his cock.
 
"I told you, not a sound," I say, softly, a dangerous note in my voice. I slap her ass hard. My hand was throbbing from the impact. "Now on your knees, Angie. And thrust those big tits out for me."
 
Angie jumps as you smack her.

I'm impressed with the way you have taken control: I didn't expect such certainty.

She turns round and kneels down. She puts her hands beneath her tits and lifts them up for you. She looks up at you expectantly.
 
I kneel down and attach a set of the weighted clips to her nipples, watching her reaction. "Hands behind your back, Angie," I say. I look over at Charles as I grab the rope, wanting his cock. But that would have to wait.
 
Charles's eyes are on stalks as he watches you put the clamps on Angie's tits. His hand slides up and down that giant cock.

She gazes down at her own erect and clamped nipples, visibly excited to see what you have done to her. She looks back up at you, her eyes glazed with pleasure.
 
"That's a good girl, Angie," I say as I tie her hands behind her back. I get behind her and start pulling on the clamps, pulling her breasts in every which way, listening to her moans and gasps for a bit before I whisper, "I'm sure Charles would like some pleasure, Angie. Why don't you crawl over to him and suck on that cock?"
 
Angie flushes with pleasure as you pull her tits by the chains. I told you she loves her tits being abused. He nipples stretch to three, four, five inches as you pull.

At your instruction, she tries to make her way over to Charles. With her hands tied, she can't get on all fours, so she inches over on her knees. When she reaches him, she opens her mouth and looks up at him.

He takes his cock in hand and thrusts into her mouth. He holds her head and starts to fuck her face, making her tits swing, and the clamps pull her nipples down.
 
"Good, both of you," I purr. "Charles, you still can't cum." I go back over to the desk and select a vibe and I lube it up and gently press it against her clit, the vibe on the lowest setting possible. "And you can't cum either, Angie."
 
She moans as you press the vibrator against her cunt, trying to ride it, and trick you into putting it inside her.
 
"Now, now, none of that," I say, realizing what she was doing and smacking her ass again. "You focus on that cock in your mouth, sweetheart."
 
"There we go, girl," I say softly. "Suck that cock, milk it. No cumming, either of you." I tease her cunt with the vibe, threatening to go in as she sucked Charles's cock. I look over at you, asking for approval.
 
I nod as I withdraw the vibe from Angie's pelvis. "Angie, you can stop sucking now," I tell her softly, gently pulling on her hair, drawing her mouth away from Charles's cock.
 
His cock is wet and glistening, her mouth is wide.

My secretary now has removed her breasts from her dress and is playing with them as we watch. "I want to see her whip Angie's tits," she whispers to me.

"Be patient," I whisper back. "Let her take her time."
 
Back
Top